sheo

[MOC] AGV High Speed Train

I agree - I would support this on Ideas.  Even though it seems like trains stand no chance of making it, it's good to let TLG get schooled by fans on how to make things.

What a dream of a train. Your engineering skill to match the aesthetic design from cab to coach is beyond the wilds of imagination. Fantastic stunning build. You have me drooling.

Amazing moc - with some really cool mechanisms. The lift off carriages remind me a bit of the passenger carriages in 4559 Cargo Railway :)

Def deserves a place on the front page. MODs make it happen please.

What an amazing work, great design! Just loved the pantograph mechanism, the doors, the interiors of the carriages and the simple method to access the inside of it and the space it gives. You gotta put this on IDEAS as said before.
Well done!

Amazing MOC

Love all the functions you crammed in. Me too interested in seeing the mechanics of the opening doors.

Thanks for sharing

This is just incredible !!! Congratulations on a beautiful train. You really managed to reproduce the real thing. Thank you for posting this. 

Any chance you'd have instructions to share/sell? Would love to make my own

Absolutely brilliant MOC! It looks really good, just like the real one. And adding thoose motorized doors is awesome. I really enjoy seeing MOCs like that!

W-O-W! I'm amazed, you truly made a masterpiece! I you ever decide to sell or share the instruction, i'm interested.

Besides doors, jacob bogies, raising pantographs i especially like your solution for interior access

Teach me master :)