LM71Blackbird

Settlement, Quinnsville, Cocovia, Corrington

Name: Quinnsville

Ownership: The Crown of Corrington

Map:

29779460753_cae6b73095_z.jpgIsland of Cocovia by Christian West, on Flickr

Mayor: No active mayor at this time. (Former Mayor, Sir Thomas Smaugton, Retired)

Trade Value: see accounts spreadsheet

Town Bank: see accounts spreadsheet

Who can own property in Quinnsville: Anyone

Who can freebuild in Quinnsville: Anyone

Description:  A Island discovered as Corrington ships journeyed past the known mapped edges of the Sea of Thieves in 616, the settlement of Quinnsville was founded by the captain of one of the exploring ships, Sir Thomas Smaugton. He was Sailing under both the flag of the Empire of Corrington, as well as the MAESTRO trade company which still holds a slight presence in the settlement. Mayor Smaugton contributed to much of the town's progress, but sadly, the Pearl of Cocovia has not seen much development since the retirement and mysterious disappearance of it's beloved mayor.

Original Information: For all things regarding the original Quinnsville settlement thread which includes but is not limited too, Original settlement builds (no pictures), The Quinnsville Chronicler (Issues 1-10), The Infamous Junkyard Fleet, and info on the MAESTRO Trade Company please visit original settlement thread found here:

Spoiler

Builds in Quinnsville:

Please help us out by posting a link to your Quinnsville builds in this thread. Licensee is Listed after the type of license.

Residence:

Factory:

Quinnsville Shipyard, Quinnsville, License status: Large Factory, LM71Blackbird (+3 settlement size)

Plantation:

Cocoa Plantation, Quinnsville, License status: Large Plantation, LM71Blackbird (+3 settlement size)

Mine:

Artisan:

ETWC inn, Quinnsville, License status: Small Artisan, Garmadon (+1 settlement size)

The Green Dragon, Quinnsville, License status: Medium Artisan, Drunknok (+2 settlement size)

Commerce:

Quinnsville Station, Quinnsville, License status: Small Commerce, LM71Blackbird (+1 settlement size)

Eslandolan wharf, Quinnsville, License status: Medium Commerce, Garmadon (+2 settlement size)

Education:

Quinnsville Public Records Building, Quinnsville, License status: Medium Educational, LM71Blackbird (+2 settlement size)

Art & Culture:

Quinnsville Monument, Quinnsville, License status: Small Art & Culture, LM71Blackbird (+1 settlement size)

Forts:

Edited by LM71Blackbird

Some pictures for you, taken at expositions:

30697026200_0a7ba1e0f3_c.jpg

30910344531_2e5cfc704b_c.jpg

26353203285_4bde74150e_c.jpg

If interested, I can search for more pictures in my library. The settlement of Quinnsvile was a part of multiple Pirate Lay-outs here in Belgium.

There is also this video from Tomsche:

Good luck!

Edited by Maxim I

To Richard Brickford

Dear Sir,

you are hereby appointed Royal surveyor of Quinsville and required and requested to proceed to the settlement with utmost dispatch, there to assess the state of the settlement after the retirement of Sir Smaugton. You are to report on the current status of the settlement, suggest plans for development and notify the colonial governor in King's Harbour of any short-comings. In terms of the defensive status of Quinnsville, you are to confer with the military attache sent to aid you.

In service to her Majesty,

Captain Jno. Cooke, RN

Colonial Governor, Southern Isles

To Captain Nathaniel Bickford,

You are hereby ordered to proceed to Quinsville at once, there to act as military attaché to the Royal surveyor, advising him in all matters military. You are to report on the defenses and troops once your assessment is complete, and suggest plans for future defenses of the settlement.

In service to her Majesty, 

Captain Jno. Cooke, RN 

Colonial Governor, Southern Isles

@LM71Blackbird

18 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

The 64x64 footprint makes it medium plantation (80x80 for "large").

You would of course be correct. My mistake. I thought I built it with 4 48x48 baseplates, not 4 32x32 baseplates... I'll fix that. Thanks for making me aware!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.