Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

[COR WTC] WTC Monthly - Issue 3, February 618

Another issue is done, with quite a bit more content than the previous ones!

My thanks go to @Mesabi and @Captain Genaro for their contribution to this issue. :thumbup:

k9YeEQT.png

Edited by Drunknok

Great writing Drunknok! It was quite entertaining to follow your internal intrigues, please give us more.:laugh:

I aim to please! :pir-grin:

Apart from the usual call for article suggestions and reader letters, I also want to ask for recipes to be published in the WTCM. It should be a recipe resulting in something actually edible, and preferably be connected in some kind to the BotBS lore - but the latter is not a necessary condition. If you want to share a family recipe of yours: go ahead!

Edited by Drunknok

The next issue of the WTCM is in the works, so as usual I want to repeat: if you have "readers letters" or ideas for articles to be published, do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Please keep in mind that every WTCM incentive is only active until the next issue. Currently that means: if you plan to build a large property in Mesabi Landing (reward: 100DB), and you are not sure f you can make it before the next issue, do not hesitate to send me a PM!

I also want to repeat the request for either recipes of yours you would like to share, or alternatively: what would you like to see in regards to "piraty recipes"?

Just now, Drunknok said:

what would you like to see in regards to "piraty recipes"?

"Cooking with rats - how to get them perfectly crisp"
"Lasagne - the perfect use for the horsemeat you just bought"

30 minutes ago, Legostone said:

Hilarious - I love it. Consider those ideas stolen! :pir-grin:

37 minutes ago, Legostone said:

Horsemeat cake with red sause? Hahaha

1 minute ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Horsemeat cake with red sause? Hahaha

All the recipes posted in the WTCM so far are genuine, and I have done each of them (and eaten the results) in real life more than once. I am pretty sure I will not do a rat based recipe, but I am tempted by a horsemeat lasagne to be honest. Or another horsemeat based recipe. We will see...

2 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

All the recipes posted in the WTCM so far are genuine, and I have done each of them (and eaten the results) in real life more than once. I am pretty sure I will not do a rat based recipe, but I am tempted by a horsemeat lasagne to be honest. Or another horsemeat based recipe. We will see...

Lol im sure at the bottom of the rat recipe a line of "chicken may be substituted for rat" ... I know there are places in the world where horsemeat is acceptable but we still bury our horses whole here lol

14 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

Well, rats were an addition to a sailors meals at the end of a voyage - make what you think off it :pir-laugh:

An issue in the recipe has been fixed, the revised version is up in th OP.

Btw, can you try that future issues are readable without clicking the image? Maybe separate images for each page?

Writing for the next issue has begun, so if you want to have your voice heard in the WTCM: now is the time to speak up.

Also a friendly reminder for everybody: the reward of 100DB for a large property of any kind (oder than plantation or fort) has not been claimed yet.

On 6.3.2018 at 1:59 AM, Legostone said:

Btw, can you try that future issues are readable without clicking the image? Maybe separate images for each page?

Good idea. I will offer both versions. :thumbup:

Two weeks have passed, and nobody has claimed that juicy 100DB reward yet. March is not over, you can still claim it! :thumbup:

If you have any suggestions for the next issue, letter(s) to the editor or articles you want to see printed: PM me.