pagicence

[MOC] Mercedes trucks, trailers and more

Hello.

Welcome at eurobricks .i have been looking a few day's on your creations at rebrickable .The models are looking verry good but in the part list there are a lot of errors  .Parts with wrong color and missing pneumatic parts .

Are you planning to covert this models into a pdf file or somthing like that .Technic models building in LDD is not an easy job  .Thank's for the work you have made.

Welcome to Eurobricks! These are some beautiful MOCs!

16 minutes ago, Aventador2004 said:

Even if it's a mod.

What's wrong with mods? Excellent timber truck BTW!

2 hours ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Welcome to Eurobricks! These are some beautiful MOCs!

What's wrong with mods? Excellent timber truck BTW!

I meant even though it is a mod, it looks like tons of new work was done.

@technicbuilder Because I'm building in LDD I don't really care about color of the parts, I'm using colors that I like to get the good effect on the finished item. There aren't any real pneumatic parts in LDD, so I had to improvise, to represent pneumatic parts. I have taken into the account the length of fully extended and retracted pneumatic parts, shock absorbers, actuators and other stuff. This is something that I always do. As far as the PDF goes; no.

@LvdH Yes they are. All of my mocs are buildable. I don't use illegal building technics. Ultimately when you are building a model out of real Legos, the color doesn't matter as long as you have the parts. I'm tired of regular Lego colors. Maybe you meant the first ACTORS SLT, not AROCS. I redesigned front bumper and the head lights, put one more row of those angled crooked thins, so now it is a different truck when you take a closer look. I removed the engine tunnel, put flat floor in it, center console, and the cabin sits hire. Raised the roof, put a little openable transparent sunroof and a shelf above the windscreen. And that is my favorite too (SLT).

@Aventador2004 Thanks. I'm especially proud of that one. I lowered the cabin and the engine by 2 studs. Did some modifications on the suspension as well, so the whole truck sits a little lower. The crane and the switches in the middle are from the trailer of a B model. It's RC powered. M motor to drive the rear wheels, servo motor for the steering, and another M motor to drive the pump and all the gearing for the crane. Dummy V8 is connected to the 2nd M motor so when you turn it on it always spins no matter if the truck is moving or not. The trailers are made from scratch.

Hi first if all welcome to eurobricks. In your collection Arocs crawler is most interesting concept IMHO :thumbup:

52 minutes ago, pagicence said:

@Aventador2004 Thanks. I'm especially proud of that one. I lowered the cabin and the engine by 2 studs. Did some modifications on the suspension as well, so the whole truck sits a little lower. The crane and the switches in the middle are from the trailer of a B model. It's RC powered. M motor to drive the rear wheels, servo motor for the steering, and another M motor to drive the pump and all the gearing for the crane. Dummy V8 is connected to the 2nd M motor so when you turn it on it always spins no matter if the truck is moving or not. The trailers are made from scratch.

I thought I saw mods, nice :thumbup:

(If you were trying to notify us, tap on the name after the @ and it will do this: @pagicence)