Another one of my long forgotten vessels finally presentable. (started ~May 2017, forgotten since 1st September 2017)

Having lost the Cardinal in the Battle of the Five fleets, replacement was needed. With the funds available, it was quickly decided that another frigate, maybe a bit faster and lighter, would be needed to replace it. Farrucio Paraja quickly came up with a design; due to various delays a sistership of the Cardinal itself had been finished much faster then the new vessel. Now, half a year later, the delays have been resolved and the vessel been finished. Now that its done, it is time to head out to hunt pirates...

40275733402_9ab82a82b5_b.jpg

To load more cargo, the ships boats had to be dropped off.

40320969561_4c7de42af3_b.jpg

Lots of various pieces of cargo were being loaded aboard the vessel.

40275732512_ca5c5ebf5c_b.jpg

40275731802_452f02d1c0_b.jpg

Quick overview over the whole vessel:

40275731112_72cd25a550_b.jpg

Fishing issues, already noted a couple days ago, popped up once again.

38511824720_0c939137c7_b.jpg

With most cargo loaded, it was time to load the small boats - 5 of them, if we ever need to get to any island with the whole crew it would certainly be possible.

40275728312_a2769eae1b_b.jpg

Waving goodbye: 

40275727682_bd6dbab440_b.jpg

Wow, what a fine ship! The custom hull is awesome, it's a custome one, right? By judging the nicely curved line, I bet it is. The masts and rigging are very well built too. The loading scene is very convincing, with a multitude of actions, nice minifigs posing! And it's very thoughtful to provide them with plenty of lifeboats.:thumbup:

Another beautiful ship from you! I like that you've used brick-built sails on this one. And I'm really glad you're re-using the cliffside dock! I love that build. It would be a shame for you not to use it.

Another throng of parrots ! An aviary to set up ?

Really nice one with full of ancient parts and a very "modern" color scheme !

The brickbuilt furled sails are great and I like your rowboats

Another excellent and mighty vessel from you, mate!

I love how you did the sails. The rigging is top notch as always and it might be that I steal some of the way you did the masts

10 hours ago, Bodi said:

Wow, what a fine ship! The custom hull is awesome, it's a custome one, right? By judging the nicely curved line, I bet it is. The masts and rigging are very well built too. The loading scene is very convincing, with a multitude of actions, nice minifigs posing! And it's very thoughtful to provide them with plenty of lifeboats.:thumbup:

Thanks! They might come in useful if I send it on an adventure one day :pir-wink:

7 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Another beautiful ship from you! I like that you've used brick-built sails on this one. And I'm really glad you're re-using the cliffside dock! I love that build. It would be a shame for you not to use it.

Thanks! Brick built sails was more of a time thing - I couldn't stand having that ship stare me down for 5 months without sails :pir-laugh:

4 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Another throng of parrots ! An aviary to set up ?

Really nice one with full of ancient parts and a very "modern" color scheme !

The brickbuilt furled sails are great and I like your rowboats

Thanks! Same background as last time, same Parrots too (though the Panther has decided to hide away). I do need to get a couple more colours though... I think I'm still missing the yellow one, the pink one, the green ones, the brown ones and especially the new blue/yellow one...

3 hours ago, Maxim I said:

Another excellent and mighty vessel from you, mate!

I love how you did the sails. The rigging is top notch as always and it might be that I steal some of the way you did the masts

If you want to take this design - I have an LDD file with the basic design for my fighting tops on my Dropbox. Feel free to use those :D And, unexpectedly (I used thinner string then usual, its also a bit more flexible) I can still pick it up by the top of the masts :pir-laugh:

Beautiful ship and still an amazing background  ... I may have to borrow your "sails" for a future build

Am I just not seeing the dark grey parrots? 

A really detailed ship (dark red brick-built sails rock!), great docking area plus scenery and a nice crane!What not to love!!! 

On 2/20/2018 at 8:48 PM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

A great ship builder has struck again :thumbup:

Thanks!

On 2/21/2018 at 5:03 AM, Roadmonkeytj said:

Beautiful ship and still an amazing background  ... I may have to borrow your "sails" for a future build

Am I just not seeing the dark grey parrots? 

Aw, I must have forgotten to grab those. Only used my blue and red ones here :pir-laugh: (I need to get more parrots - can't get enough of them)

21 minutes ago, blackdeathgr said:

A really detailed ship (dark red brick-built sails rock!), great docking area plus scenery and a nice crane!What not to love!!! 

Thanks! Glad the sails are appreciated, didn't expect this positive feedback on them. Tell me whats not to love and don't ask :pir-wink:

Added another picture to the first post that I had forgotten before.

Now thats really something! The ship looks superb with its trussing and all. Very lifelike. The whole scene could come straight from a film with Errol Flynn. Awesome!:classic: