legopapa

Legopapa's MOC's

It has been a while since I have posted anything on this forum. My last posts were in de Dutch Moonbase topic. But as Dutch Moonbase is no longer active as a group I made this topic for my own moc's. My latest build is:

Novus Vita - Beyond the Horizon
After the Lunar Defense Force (LDF) had defeated the Darterians, Novus Vita was colonized by mankind. Alien races were more than welcome and Novus Vita became an intergalactic meetingpoint and tradingplace. After a period of relative peace plans were made to expore the rest of the galaxy. With the use of Darterian technology and the knowledge of other species, mankind took the next step into discovering the universe.. 

The project is together with my son Alex. It is 2 x 16 XL baseplates with the possiblity to add on both sides. The solarpanels were the startingpoint and we went from there.

All pictures can be found on Flickr: 

Edited by legopapa

Rocky Peaks Adventure Center

There is a lot to do in the Brickanian Mountains. Visit Rocky Peaks Adventure Center ...

Builder comments: this is my latest moc. It took about 6 months to build and was a welcome step away from my usual Space and Sci-Fi builds. It will be displayed at Legoworld 2019 In Utrecht (NL)

Edited by legopapa