Sign in to follow this  
Daphatty

Did you bricklink 10179? Are you in the US?

PaB in the US finally has the light grey engine lattice in stock. Element ID 6172809. Get them while they are still cheap!

I've been waiting for this day for a while. Hope others can get in on this. 

March 10 2018 Edit - The Engine Lattices are back in stock @ Bricks and Pieces.  Also, the 5x5 Yellow 90 degree Technic pieces are available (Thanks Taj Mahal Re-Release!). Element ID 6222428, Design number 28973.

And remember, the 5x5 pieces were used in 10221 as well. :)

Go get 'em!

Edited by Daphatty
Stock update

Damn, I was too slow.  Seems to be out of stock (bricks and pieces) or not listed (Pick a Brick) in the UK

When you say PaB, do you mean in certified stores or the pick a brick feature from Shop@Home? I'd love to see some picks of this rare piece in store if there are any.

So which part of tehe site were these available on? It's funny... the disparity on price on BL for these. Some people are trying to charge £200 per piece for them and yet there are sellers that have them for £12 per piece. How much were they from Lego for those that ordered them?

3 hours ago, Robianco said:

It's funny... the disparity on price on BL for these. Some people are trying to charge £200 per piece for them and yet there are sellers that have them for £12 per piece.

I think some of those sellers got the parts from the original UCS falcon and have ben trying to sell them for years.  Since the new UCS falcon got released, new sellers have been listing them at more reasonable prices.

1 hour ago, BrianGT said:

They were $1.53 each in the US.

Wow, that was a good bargain...

30 minutes ago, NathanR said:

Wow, that was a good bargain...

They have been in and out of stock, so keep checking if you need them.  I bought mine back on February 6th and the parts shipped yesterday.

The only main part that I am missing on my 10179 bricklinked set is the dish, but I just put a TFA dish on it from 75192.  Also, the 32555 yellow 90 degree technic pieces are back with the re-issue of the taj mahal, so you should be able to get them again as well if you are patient and keep checking.

On 2/15/2018 at 11:55 AM, BrianGT said:

They have been in and out of stock, so keep checking if you need them.  I bought mine back on February 6th and the parts shipped yesterday.

The only main part that I am missing on my 10179 bricklinked set is the dish, but I just put a TFA dish on it from 75192.  Also, the 32555 yellow 90 degree technic pieces are back with the re-issue of the taj mahal, so you should be able to get them again as well if you are patient and keep checking.

Thanks for the tip regarding the yellow 90 degree parts. I'll be lurking on those next!

These are back in stock. Also, the yellow 5x5 technic pieces are now available through Bricks and Pieces as well. I've edited the OP with the new Element ID and Design number for reference. 

Edited by Daphatty

Are we talking about the short snap together ladders? or the giant ones that are used on pirate ships? I am only seeing the short snap ones