BMW

Brickworld 2018 Call for Topics

Its time to start thinking about Brickworld Chicago 2018 is only 4 months away.

What topics would most interest you for the Train Round Table?  Here are just a few possibilities... or suggest one

- Third Party tracks options for wide curves, turnouts, metal rails (Like BrickTracks, 4D Bricks, ME Models, etc) ?

- The new Lego Power Functions 2.0 standard ?

- Third Party power options (like PFX Brick, S-Brick, etc) ?

- Building Narrow Gauge ( using either narrow gauge or new Roller Coaster track ) ?

- Rechargeable battery options (alternatives to the Lego LIPO battery)

- BMW

For me personally, all but the narrow gauge.  I also think just letting the conversation steer itself can be good too.  It would also be nice if the trains round table time could be expanded.  You could spend the better part of an hour discussing just one of the above topics, with all the digressions that naturally come up.

Sal 

Ooo, I don’t know. As a majority 4-wide modeller I would love a good chat about narrow gauge.

But then I can’t get to Chicago in June, so perhaps I don’t get much of a say.

Thanks BMW for starting this! I think all points so far are good, even if I’m not interested in all of them, I’m sure there are some who are. I really like the extended time table idea! To many of these get cut short with all of the conversation that goes on. But, I know there are other talks and events going on so I understand.

By June, I’m sure BMR will have more going on, maybe they would like to speak on a few things?

I apologize for not picking just one, but I would love to know more about all of the topics (narrow gauge being lowest on list). For me, all except the narrow gauge would lend themselves to my current project, especially larger radii turns and a higher voltage option for Power Function use.

Edited by Ayato Zechs