Greetings, adventurers! This is my entry for the 60th Anniversary of the Brick contest on Brickset, a microscale version of the classic Adventurers set 5988 The Temple of Anubis.

39479340174_153e95b576_k.jpg

Here is a picture of the original set for comparison:

5988-1.jpg

39479214704_ca38fd7ebb_k.jpg

28410702159_57cfd18132_k.jpg

Here is a closer look at some of the more detailed parts of the set such as one of the Anubis statues, the truck, and the hot air balloon.

40158021932_b4a8c0b56e_k.jpg

I hope you like it and keep on adventuring!

This does look like an accurate representation of the original set. Clever thinking using the rubber band (or whatever that is) around the top of the hot air balloon. My favourite aspect of this MOC is the truck. I really love that binoculars as headlights! I certainly think this has creation has a valid chance of being with the top creations, there are just a few scale issues which I can understand when trying to recreate something in a smaller version.

Good luck for the competition!

Venefic

Immediately recognisable - just how it should be. if there is one thing you could change, it could be the top of the obelisk; for this part. Can't decide if my favourite is the truck or the balloon :pir-laugh:

do you have an instruction of the buidlings ? looking great, and great besides the original set and the 60 year of play sfinx

With approval of Oky I've made instructions to this set, only the truck is missing (since I haven't figured it out yet).
I can't upload it here so if you're interested in them leave me a message.

Regards
G

On 4/14/2023 at 12:57 PM, KillerRu said:

With approval of Oky I've made instructions to this set, only the truck is missing (since I haven't figured it out yet).
I can't upload it here so if you're interested in them leave me a message.

Regards
G

please send me 1

14 hours ago, thijsterman said:

please send me 1

I think I contacted you on Facebook? If that's you in the LEGO verzamelaars group?

On 4/17/2023 at 8:45 AM, KillerRu said:

I think I contacted you on Facebook? If that's you in the LEGO verzamelaars group?

soory if i react late . got scrooge mcduck profile pic. als scrooge mcduck with his castle . try mendsink mathijs on facebook dont see anything yet. 

Edited by thijsterman