eanair

Petticoat Lane

Wow!  This is so cute!  Love all the businesses in this compact building set.  Beautiful architectural details.

Cheers!

:classic: Beverly

What a great little build!! Excellent use of the friends parts (and no mini-dolls!!) I especially like the cafe design with the way the display window sticks out. I think this would look great extended to show the rest of the lane!!

Nice work.

@beverly888 > Thanks so much!  I was aiming for Victorian London architecture look!

@Romanos > Thanks!  Yes there are not a whole lot of bricks used here!  I used a few 2x6 bricks!  Doesn't look great but keeps the cost down!

@greg3 > Thanks!  I love Friends sets & modifying them to look more, normal I suppose!!  Yep, the plan is the expand the Lane...working on a third building right now!  PS love how you've created the Isle of Man flag in brick form!

Hello eanair

I like the asymmetrical build up of your street scene. It looks inviting so that you want to send your minifigures exploring this part of town.

The colour scheme in dark nougat and white with pops of colour looks delectable as if the build was actually a cake you could eat. Very nice.