Sign in to follow this  
letsbuild

Brickcan 2018

3 hours ago, letsbuild said:

Can I expect to see anyone else there?

I'd be shocked if you didn't :) ...

Have you been to the previous BrickCan conventions?

5 hours ago, JamesH said:

I'd be shocked if you didn't :) ...

Have you been to the previous BrickCan conventions?

This will be my first one, there's not that many events near me, this one's already a bit of a stretch. I was just wondering who to look for at the convention!

I'm sure you'll meet lots of people.   The last 2 years has featured a  "meet and greet" on the first night, a social hang-out, food, drinks, mingler games, etc.  Last year they had a session for 'newbies' on the first day to help people get their feet wet, meet new people, etc.  I'm not sure if they're doing that this year as they haven't announced the schedule yet.  Check your e-mail for updates as they're announced.

Where are you coming from?

5 hours ago, JamesH said:

I'm sure you'll meet lots of people.   The last 2 years has featured a  "meet and greet" on the first night, a social hang-out, food, drinks, mingler games, etc.  Last year they had a session for 'newbies' on the first day to help people get their feet wet, meet new people, etc.  I'm not sure if they're doing that this year as they haven't announced the schedule yet.  Check your e-mail for updates as they're announced.

Where are you coming from?

I'll be going from Comox, on Vancouver Island. Where do I sign up for that email with the schedule (when it's sent)?