der-vogel

Firms that offer pad printing on torsos

I'm planning on getting some custom designs on torsos. However, Id like the firm to sell the torsos and also apply the pad printing themselves, thus charging for both. I know that sending my own torsos would make the service cheaper, but I can´t do that.

Are there any companies that would charge 1.50-2 USD for each torso (plain torso + the appliance of my design on it)?

Following this thread in case someone knows of one, since that seems like a stunningly cheap price!   From what I've seen, you might be able to get them down to $5-8/torso if you're ordering in large enough bulk quantities.  For a 1-off, with setup, you're talking more like a couple hundred dollars.

There are some companies that do quality UV printing that you might want to look into.  Definitely not the same as pad-printed parts, but much more feasible on price for small quantities.

Citizen brick does commission work, but he’s a bit more than $2. Check his website out. I don’t believe anyone does custom printing that low. Sorry.

$1.50 - $2.00 is barely going to cover the cost of the torso itself.  There is no room for any sort of profit here.

I'll move this to the Minifig Customisation Workshop, where our most knowledgeable customisers dwell.

Even digital UV printing will be around $5 to $8 for front-only torso printing.  Try Bricksanity, minifigs.me, or minifigFX.  Those three will supply the torso and print it, and for a significant extra fee they can do design work too.

Every other company I’ve found that does any sort of custom printing is waaay more expensive.