Sign in to follow this  
Paknaloid

42054 - two configurations / MODs / MOC [Complete] slurry trailer - Joskin

Space 2 horizon fertilizing trailer would be easier to make if we speak about shape..I also use separate treads because I do not make C-models or modifications to original sets :wink:

After an extensive rebuild I’ve come to the end of the road with my slurry trailer.  Full set of pics will be uploaded tomorrow, but in the meantime I’ve made a short video teaser.

It is now influenced by a couple of Joskin models - the Tornado 3 and The Ferti-Space Horizon (I’ve taken elements from both as they appear to come with a variety of different configurations e.g. vertical or horizontal muck spreading flingers/beaters, slide-up or hinged swing-out rear muck door, single/double/triple axle, different wheels sizes etc.)

Anyway, hope you enjoy.  NB music is copyright The Yetties, track ‘Fling it Here (Fling it There)’, released 1975 on the album ‘The Yetties of Yetminster’, label: Argo Records (UK):

Stay tuned for the colour photos tomorrow, and thanks for looking.

Edited by Paknaloid

Joskin trailer functionality looks good, but you run out of colors :laugh:

:wink: now in colour.

I've had real problems getting these uploaded, so let me know if they break the size rules.

The function is driven by the rear PTO, and the rear door is opened manually through a medium linear actuator.

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg 

Edited by Paknaloid
Resizing pics

It looks like images are way toooooooooooooo big (3978) but they have to be max 1024...

@Paknaloid sorry for late answer, I was thinking on this attachment (spreader)

Trailing-spreader.jpg

since I'm currently doing another Unimog chassis, Fastrac is on stangstill, but I plan to do such attachment, I hope that you understand what I mean, and it does not have to be cistern-like attachment :wink:

@I_Igor I see what you mean - that is a bit closer to the first iteration of the attachment I built.  I like it a lot! I don't think I had the spares to adequately create the flared-outward shape above the wheels, but I'm very interested to see your version.  The top curved cover would potentially work well with several of part 18944, however that could end up being quite expensive :wink:

1 minute ago, Paknaloid said:

@I_Igor I see what you mean - that is a bit closer to the first iteration of the attachment I built.  I like it a lot! I don't think I had the spares to adequately create the flared-outward shape above the wheels, but I'm very interested to see your version.  The top curved cover would potentially work well with several of part 18944, however that could end up being quite expensive :wink:

I hope to start topic for fastrac development in summer, but I'll see. I will present it you have no worries, but currently I have to much ideas for functionality to squeeze  inside...front and read pto, front and rear 3 point hitch... and then 4220 Fastrac has optional 5 steering model...:look: