Sign in to follow this  
jjb15

Weapon and Accessory customizers

Does anyone have a particular customizer they love? I want to add a bit more flair to my weapon selection but i,m having a bit of trouble finding a lot of variety.

Just now, Stash2Sixx said:

What kind of weapons?  Modern, Historical, Sci-Fi, Medieval?

medieval/fantasy mostly but i'd love some scifi too!

Ok.  A few I have used or have some experience with...

Custom Crazy does some unique items; small shop, but some nice details for your MOCs.

Brick TW is one I have also used in the past.  They've changed up their selection a bit since last time I purchased from them.

BrickWarriors has some weapons and gear.  Depending on your preference, the items can see a lil small or just right.  But that's true with any of these after market items!

BrickForge has changed up their inventory from a few years back.  Some items still exist and some are gone.  Feel free to take a look.

Arealight has quite a few different items that can be used with multiple time periods.

Brickarms has TONS of weapons.  You'll have to go through one of their resellers though as Brickarms does not sell direct to the consumer anymore.

And I'm sure I'm forgetting some...oops.  I feel like this info should be indexed here on EuroBricks!

*EDIT*

Found it indexed right here, but it appears to be a bit out of date.  Not complaining, just stating.

@jjb15 , 

In addition to the custom makers mentioned by @Stash2Sixx, I recommend:

• SI-DAN. Their body wear often doesn't fit LEGO minifigures well, but their neck wear, weapons and accessories do. They're well sculpted and made. My favourite place to get SI-DAN parts from is Minifig Cat . Very good selection, prices and service.
  • Kre-O. This one is controversial because Kre-O makes their own minifigures (that look hideous IMO). Kre-O weapons and accessories are well made and mostly look OK.  

I have reviewed the BrickWarriors lute and katar dagger here on Eurobricks.

Images of many third party weapons and accessories can be seen in my BrickShelf gallery (see link in my sig below).

Edited by AmperZand

46 minutes ago, AmperZand said:

• SI-DAN. Their body wear often doesn't fit LEGO minifigures well, but their neck wear, weapons and accessories do. They're well sculpted and made. My favourite place to get SI-DAN parts from is Minifig Cat . Very good selection, prices and service.

AHHHH, I knew I forgot a major one.  I'm a terrible person!  Yes, their stuff is different than Brickarms in many factors, some good and some not so good.  But that's all personal preference.  Good call @AmperZand.