Sign in to follow this  
dash

Rascus Black hands

i just ordered the battle wagon off bricklink it came today and my racus had black hands rather than dark green!! *wacko*

has anyone else had this problem?

Who is this Rascus dude? I've heard the name but I forget the story behind him.

Anyway, my thoughts on the matter is (not that I have any idea, but...) maybe he's suppose to have black hands, but they just appear dark green in pictures due to whatever photographic reasons that cause black to look dark green.

i just ordered the battle wagon off bricklink it came today and my racus had black hands rather than dark green!! *wacko*

Mine (which I got at Trus) also had thip problem... The box shows dk green hands so I was really squinting...

I'll raise this on classic-castle...

God Bless,

Nathan

To make my previous post more concise: Is the problem a problem with the actual hands, or is it a problem within the photographic reproduction?

To make my previous post more concise: Is the problem a problem with the actual hands, or is it a problem within the photographic reproduction?

If I'mnot mistaken the actual hands are black rather than dk green. The pic on the box definately shows dk green...

God Bless,

Nathan

Just noticed that was your first post. Welcome! You can introduce yourself in the 'Hi I'm new' (or something like that) forum, and if you like castle feel free to look at

Clifton Castle thread. (Forgive the shameless plugg :-D ).

God Bless,

Nathan

Ok, someone contact LEGO and tell them they've screwed up and they must compensate whoever is outraged by the hideous incompetence!

yeh i got hold of lego and coz im in england they said that it isnt released yet so may hav a problem lol