Giacinto Consiglio

[MOC] Central Station

8 hours ago, Giacinto Consiglio said:

Thank you very much!I'm working on that Art Nouveau modular building XD...it will be sand red corner building with a maybe clear dome and golden details.

Huh, the one with sand red minifig heads I think you mentioned? I'm also thinking about starting a new corner soon, as my latest was over a year ago! I have another modular finished and almost ready for presentation before that, though :sweet: ! You know, corner means moooooooore façade, which is always a good deal. Looking forward to whatever you come up with.

In bricks, the station looks very nice :classic:

That really is lovely, I particularly like the tiled floor. It looks great at this scale.

It also really highlights how we need a masonry profile brick that goes around corners properly. That is the only bit I don't like.

3 hours ago, paupadros said:

Huh, the one with sand red minifig heads I think you mentioned? I'm also thinking about starting a new corner soon, as my latest was over a year ago! I have another modular finished and almost ready for presentation before that, though :sweet: ! You know, corner means moooooooore façade, which is always a good deal. Looking forward to whatever you come up with.

In bricks, the station looks very nice :classic:

Actually the old version of it had light flesh heads, this one has regular 1x2 sand red bricks:wink:

As regards masonry bricks, unfortunately that was the only solution to make a corner, and I don't like it either...hope they design a corner brick