Giacinto Consiglio

[MOC] Central Station

Catch the train at the Central Station! Buy tickets and ask for useful information at the desk and, if you feel hungry, a kiosk will serve you delicious food . It includes five minifigures for a total of 5602 pieces. Hope you like it!

40220383291_a8e264bee4_b.jpgFacade by bricksandtiles, on Flickr

39322447635_302c9b31d2_b.jpgPlatform by bricksandtiles, su Flickr

39322457095_f7373f5d93_b.jpgSkylight and clock by bricksandtiles, su Flickr

26347915488_60f019babf_b.jpgTicket office by bricksandtiles, su Flickr

40220471661_a8b1ec4e1c_b.jpgFood kiosk by bricksandtiles, su Flickr

Edited by Giacinto Consiglio

Alas, something went wrong with the pictures... Others than you can't see them...

Have seen the station in the link provided in your first post. I really like it and it seems tot be very fitting with a southern European setting. Have you also build it yourself in real life?

I don't understand people selling MOC instructions.

Or maybe i don't understand people buying them. Try to build your own.

Is anyone able to see them?? I followed the tutorial and I can see them. Please I need your help mates...

6 minutes ago, SollX said:

I don't understand people selling MOC instructions.

Or maybe i don't understand people buying them. Try to build your own.

I'm nearly 18 and many people have appreciated my works and their support allowed me to build them. Someone simply can't design buildings on their own... Please be kinder next time ;-)

1 hour ago, Giacinto Consiglio said:

Is anyone able to see them?? I followed the tutorial and I can see them. Please I need your help mates...

I can see the pictures if I right click, copy the link and post it into a new browser window but they're not showing up in the thread. Thats a lot of microfigures. Nice build, hopefully you get the pictures sorted out. It looks like its a conflict with the hosting site you are using as it shows up red/not allowed if attempted to link via 'insert other media' in the post window. The FAQ details a EB preference of Flickr or Brickshelf for image hosting (but Bricksafe also works from experience, Flickr is the most common though). 

Thank you for the link.  The building is lovely.  One thing I may have done is somehow added more rows of tan above the red brick to balance top and bottom.  

Cheers!

:classic: Beverly

Nice grand rail station!  It reminds me of a European terminal on the exterior and a bit like Philadelphia's 30th Street Station on the interior.  Well done.  

This is a really awesome train station. I love all the ornate detailing around the roof edges. The platform canopy made from the transparent garage door pieces looks very good and I also love the chandelier.

I didn't like this very much when I saw it digitally and I'm really surprised how it turned out with real bricks! The whole roof section is really well designed and the upside down arches definitely add a lot. The use of the microfigs as railing looks amazing! The backside is wonderful as well with the use of lampposts and the garage door pieces. Keep it up! :classic: :thumbup:

And how about this Art Nouveau modular? :moar: You know how I'm excited about... :wink:

14 hours ago, Giacinto Consiglio said:

I finally managed to complete the station with real bricks, so here it is!

Wow. :wub_drool:

As extraordinary as its magnificent exterior is, my favorite parts of this station have to be both its roof and Earth Blue/Medium Azure floor tiling inside! :thumbup: :grin:

4 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

And how about this Art Nouveau modular? :moar: You know how I'm excited about... :wink:

You mean this one?

Spoiler
Facade of my MOC Travel Agency "Bon Voyage"

It seems I missed the original posting of the thread. Very impressive build. The masonry is lovely detailed and make it a believable, proper baroque-building. I also like the choice of colours for the interior. Very light and inviting. A bustling, graceful place and certainly a great destination for Minifig-travellers to arrive!:classic: