Tariq j

[Ep. XVII] [Empire] [Week 11] In the Trenches

Almost forgot! We’d like to move Three Squares right to R22 

Word had come in a force shield had been positioned around the generator (typical of Vader to employ such high security), so all squads had been designated in finding the switch to deactivate it. So far... no success. We were approaching a mountain, so we dug a makeshift trench to camp out, just to make sure the furry locals weren’t following us. 

7247e0ad-a4c2-4cf6-a2cb-288a2292fa3d.jpe

13c228fe-d664-4883-b93c-509243375c28.jpe

Thanks for reading, and hope you enjoyed! So for this week I wanted to try and do a different border to the one I did in the previous build, and I’m happy with the way it turned out. In hindsight, the trench could have a been a little deeper and maybe a little more rough cut around the edges. 

Spoiler

5361f394-4d72-4a72-886f-bad1b98b23ba.jpe

a8f4c31e-a6b1-427b-b006-f4f7d331971c.jpe

Edited by Tariq j

@MKJoshA - if it's okay, I'd like to make an addition to our movement.  After we move to R22, we'd like to try to go straight down 4 squares to V22, and save our last 3 movement for next week.  If we can't go straight down, our preference is down and left.

11 hours ago, LucasLaughing said:

@MKJoshA - if it's okay, I'd like to make an addition to our movement.  After we move to R22, we'd like to try to go straight down 4 squares to V22, and save our last 3 movement for next week.  If we can't go straight down, our preference is down and left.

As long as no one else from your team protests, then yes, this is fine.