Great build again. I love the front seats. And the folding rear seats made me smile. I love these kind of details.

Also the black looks great, and those headlights are prefect.

Wonderful creation! And not an easy model to recreate also... Looks stunning in all black, and like mentioned before: those headlights are beautiful! Very cool to see an all manual build from you this time, and you sure went the extra mile with all those functions in there. 

I'm honored that I've been able to inspire you towards your gearbox setup, but this is actually way better than I could come up with...:blush:. All credits to you for this build!

On 11/02/2018 at 9:07 AM, Thirdwigg said:

Great build again. I love the front seats. And the folding rear seats made me smile. I love these kind of details. Also the black looks great, and those headlights are prefect.

Thanks! I couldn't not have the fold flat rear seats, I mean where else are the technic people supposed to stow away all their stuff? Haha. As for the headlights, I've wanted to use those pieces for a long time and they were too good to pass up on this build. 

23 hours ago, Rudivdk said:

Wonderful creation! And not an easy model to recreate also... Looks stunning in all black, and like mentioned before: those headlights are beautiful! Very cool to see an all manual build from you this time, and you sure went the extra mile with all those functions in there. 

I'm honored that I've been able to inspire you towards your gearbox setup, but this is actually way better than I could come up with...:blush:. All credits to you for this build!

Thanks for the kind words Rudivdk. I actually built your whole set up, it works really well just not for the scale this was going to be. So I took the concept and started from scratch! I'm glad the all manual paid off, it was definitely a tough but rewarding build! 

13 hours ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

Great job just love the way you put this together and black...wonderful colour for this car!!

Thanks! Black is awesome to build In as there's sooo many pieces to choose from :thumbup: