Very Special Edition:

One of my best "Lego friends", @Bricked1980 joined Eurobricks exactly one year ago (17 November 2017)! So here goes a special edition for him! 

~Modular Convenience Store by @Bricked1980 

Convenience Store Title Card

~The Queen Bricktoria Pub by @Bricked1980

Queen Bricktoria Pic 44

~Brick Square Post Office by @Bricked1980

The Old Workhorse at the Post Office

His other MOCs that are really worth sharing even if they aren't about architecture:

~The Old Workhouse - Traction Engine by @Bricked1980

The Old Workhorse - Please Support on Lego Ideas

This beauty is on Lego Ideas so please support it if you like!

~Miniature Steam Machines by @Bricked1980

Miniature Steam Machines on LEGO IDEAS

These cute things are also on Lego Ideas so please support them if you like!

Edited by LegoModularFan

I don't believe @peedeejay's collection of half-width modulars have been featured here yet. Love his color choices! 

Oldtown Shops Front

2 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

One of my best "Lego friends", @Bricked1980 joined Eurobricks exactly one year ago (17 November 2017)! 

And within two days from now, your own first EB anniversary will be here too! :grin:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

3 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

One of my best "Lego friends", @Bricked1980 joined Eurobricks exactly one year ago (17 November 2017)! So here goes a special edition for him! 

Thank you very much for this! :classic: It really does mean a lot to me to have my models featured in this topic.

Can't believe it's a year since I joined EB. I can tell you that when I first joined I was quite happy just collecting and building official LEGO kits. The MOC scene was not really a part of the Lego hobby that had really interested me up until that point.

It was only after joining Eurobricks that I started to take notice of the amazing moc's that people were creating themselves and was inspired to have a go myself.

So I honestly don't think I'd have designed any of my moc's at all if it wasn't for Eurobricks and especially from reading great topics like this one.

So thanks very much @LegoModularFan and everyone else who contributes to this topic for giving me the inspiration. :classic::thumbup:

On 2/9/2018 at 5:36 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

Some various architectural favorites of mine, mostly in the Art Deco and sometimes Art Nouveau vein:

Tall Tower by @RoxYourBlox

Reveal hidden contents

Lego MOC: Tall Tower

Apple Square University by @RoxYourBlox

Reveal hidden contents

Apple Square University

LEGO Modular Bank by Dita Svelte

Reveal hidden contents

LEGO Modular Bank Main View

Basilisk by Jme Wheeler

Reveal hidden contents

Basilisk (Front)

40 Wall Steet by Rocco Buttliere

Reveal hidden contents

40 Wall Street

Unnamed by Jeff Friesen (a.k.a. jeff_works)

Reveal hidden contents

Um, yes. :moar:

Love the "Basilisk" by Jme Wheeler. Overall amazing builds.

Here are a few select builds from @RoxYourBlox that I don't believe have been featured here yet:

Flickr - Spy Spire

Spoiler
Spy Spire

Flickr - Aerial Arena

Spoiler
Aerial Arena

Flickr - Mollusk Mosque

Spoiler
Mollusk Mosque

1 hour ago, BrickLdeas said:

Love the "Basilisk" by Jme Wheeler.

Indeed! :smug: I only wish that there were a lot more "Dark Deco" architectural Lego creations out there like it.

Just now, Kristel said:

@RoxYourBlox is one of my all time favourite builders.  These buildings look even more amazing in real life!

While I haven't seen them in person myself, they are still indeed a sight to behold when they're all brought together! :oh:

41549495784_7e76a808cb_b.jpg

2 hours ago, paupadros said:

You've achieved a lot @Bricked1980 in a year! Although I suspect modular building is less the priority now, isn't it?

Thanks. :classic: Well I had planned to start work on a fourth modular over the summer but I decided to have a go a steam engine instead just because I wanted to try something a bit different after designing 3 modulars back to back.

Promoting my Ideas project has ended up taking most of my free time over the last few months but I haven't turned my back on designing modulars. I have a little project I've been working on recently that I'm intending to post on EB in a couple of weeks time. I also have plans for another new modular that I'm hoping to start working on after Christmas.

On 11/14/2018 at 3:09 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

A few of OliveSeon's many massive layout displays are worth highlighting here:

These are impressive! My favorite one should be the last one as it has a bigger amount of MOCs in it.

On 11/17/2018 at 2:40 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

I don't believe @peedeejay's collection of half-width modulars have been featured here yet. Love his color choices! 

Indeed, the color scheme of the whole MOC is amazing!

On 11/17/2018 at 3:12 PM, Bricked1980 said:

Thank you very much for this! :classic: It really does mean a lot to me to have my models featured in this topic.

Can't believe it's a year since I joined EB. I can tell you that when I first joined I was quite happy just collecting and building official LEGO kits. The MOC scene was not really a part of the Lego hobby that had really interested me up until that point.

It was only after joining Eurobricks that I started to take notice of the amazing moc's that people were creating themselves and was inspired to have a go myself.

So I honestly don't think I'd have designed any of my moc's at all if it wasn't for Eurobricks and especially from reading great topics like this one.

So thanks very much @LegoModularFan and everyone else who contributes to this topic for giving me the inspiration. :classic::thumbup:

You're very welcome! I'm really glad you like this topic that much! :classic:

On 11/17/2018 at 9:45 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

Here are a few select builds from @RoxYourBlox that I don't believe have been featured here yet:

On 11/17/2018 at 9:58 PM, Kristel said:

@RoxYourBlox is one of my all time favourite builders.  These buildings look even more amazing in real life!

The color choices @RoxYourBlox makes are truly mesmerising! :wub:

On 11/17/2018 at 11:15 PM, Bricked1980 said:

I also have plans for another new modular that I'm hoping to start working on after Christmas.

Looking forward to seeing it!

On 11/18/2018 at 3:59 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

This may not be the most impressive build aesthetically speaking, but from a structural/engineering perspective... *huh*

The whole thing looks incredible, I just love the siding and the trees. That upside down is something else...

12 hours ago, Bricked1980 said:

HAPPY EUROBRICKS BIRTHDAY

to you @LegoModularFan .  :classic::classic::classic:

8 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

WISHING YOU ALL THE SAME @LegoModularFan, THANKS FOR ALL THE INSPIRATION!!! :blush:

Thanks so much, you guys are the best!

EDIT: This post is exactly my 800th post... :classic:

Edited by LegoModularFan

Hey guys, just to let know that I created two galleries where I add my all time favorite architecture MOCs! I still got lots of MOCs to add to the second one but it's slowly coming. Check them out:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/161948108@N08/galleries/72157700146815752/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/161948108@N08/galleries/72157703556807955/

Edited by LegoModularFan

Oh, and by the way, Bricky_Brick also has an Instagram account I wasn't previously aware of;

15 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

Hey guys, just to let know that I created two galleries where I add my all time favorite architecture MOCs! I still got lots of MOCs to add to the second one but it's slowly coming. Check them out:

How come do you have two galleries? Since its recent update, Flickr now allows for 500 photos per gallery up from an initial limit of 50 photos per gallery. :shrug_confused:

On 11/20/2018 at 3:31 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Here's Bricky_Brick's latest modular project: LEGO Ideas - The Fountain Square 

Spoiler

5877893-o_1csln2tui1i161ved9qdm5a1kfve-t

Bricky brick seems to finally go in the right direction! I hope he'll keep going! :classic:

6 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

How come do you have two galleries? Since its recent update, Flickr now allows for 500 photos per gallery up from an initial limit of 50 photos per gallery. :shrug_confused:

I'm not sure I understand.

Edited by LegoModularFan

Bricky_Brick has some impressive modular builds for sure. I wish he'd do some in regular bricks though, as computer renditions just never really "does it" for me.

2 minutes ago, LegoModularFan said:

I'm not sure I understand.

Well, did you intend to only limit each of your galleries at 100 photos apiece, or could you only save no more than a hundred?

3 minutes ago, Hive said:

I wish he'd do some in regular bricks though, as computer renditions just never really "does it" for me.

But, the advantage to renders for LEGO Ideas submissions is that one isn't hindered by Lego's preexisting color inventory. :wink:

40 minutes ago, Hive said:

Bricky_Brick has some impressive modular builds for sure.

He has some interesting ideas but honestly most of his builds aren't that great (except his first three and his last one). Check out these and you will see what I'm speaking about:

Green Fish Inn by @cesbrick

40854607164_fd6243fbdb_c.jpgGreen Fish Inn by César Soares, on Flickr

Broken Home by @ranghaal

42250546991_0d7a2fc3b5_h.jpgBrokenHome by Ralf Langer, on Flickr

Brookside Abbey by @Siercon and Coral

15778285763_eec0f82df4_c.jpgBrookside Abbey by Sean and Steph Mayo, on Flickr

Queer Lodgings... by @TheLordOfBricks

42344112921_7ff970b430_c.jpgQueer Lodgings... by Roanoke Handybuck, on Flickr

Ernagh's Exotic Edible Economic Experiment by @AardWolf

25877498460_864016f0f2_k.jpgErnagh's Exotic Edible Economic Experiment by aardwolf_83, on Flickr

Secret Cottage in Farnor Forest by @modestolus 

30869430951_96aa33e585_k.jpgNine Kingdoms - Secret Cottage in Farnor Forest CCC Entry by Ben Tritschler, on Flickr

Impa's House by @Legopard

35406256275_fdd68fd159_c.jpgImpa's House by Jonas Kramm, on Flickr

The Last of Us Tim Schwalfenberg

31897740690_9f041a5e07_k.jpgThe Last of Us by Tim Schwalfenberg, on Flickr

Palace In Wonderland by Paul

45196174092_0b748becdf_k.jpgPalace In Wonderland by Paul, on Flickr

The Grand Bazaar by @Mark of Falworth

30794375861_bcde7aaa0b_k.jpg(CCC14) The Grand Bazaar by Mark of Falworth, on Flickr

Island of Catan by Simon NH

32143196554_6c7ff02db1_k.jpgIsland of Catan by Simon NH, on Flickr

The Stargazer by @Legonardo

18924095363_3c374840ae_k.jpgThe Stargazer by Legonardo Davidy, on Flickr

New Century Corner by @Pate-keetongu

26453423110_1875d56cbe_k.jpgNew Century Corner by Eero Okkonen, on Flickr

'Where The Wild Things Are...' by @Derfel Cadarn

23858568380_536c409605_k.jpg'Where The Wild Things Are...' by Luke Watkins Hutchinson, on Flickr

Superman & Young Justice vs. Brainiac by @Xenomurphy

Superman & Young Justice vs. Brainiac

The Edge by Lukasz Wiktorowicz

28505872520_b920dafef4_c.jpgThe Edge by Lukasz  Wiktorowicz, on Flickr

Hot Spring Outpost by @jaapxaap

26694433707_19f9979ac3_k.jpgHot Spring Outpost by jaapxaap, on Flickr

22 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, did you intend to only limit each of your galleries at 100 photos apiece, or could you only save no more than a hundred?

It's intended. I wanted them to be browsable and have an end... :classic:

Edited by LegoModularFan

Here's an architectural LEGO Ideas project submitted just today that isn't a modular: LEGO Ideas - 'Everholm': A Modern House by JoshFromLL

5880308-o_1csnj485s16u119771enhdkchr7e-t

9 minutes ago, LegoModularFan said:

It's intended. I wanted them to be browsable and have an end... :classic:

Ah, okay! I was afraid that Flickr had backtracked on that limit of 500 to only a hundred. :classic:

8 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Here's an architectural LEGO Ideas project submitted just today that isn't a modular

This is very nice. It looks very detailed I can imagine this must come pretty close to 3000 parts limit required by LEGO Ideas.

On 11/20/2018 at 2:31 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Here's Bricky_Brick's latest modular project: LEGO Ideas - The Fountain Square 

Gotta say... I reckon this is Bricky Brick's best creation yet!