17 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

~Gothic Cathedral by @Wineyard

Reveal hidden contents

This one has to be my favourite although they are all great. Just love the intricate details on this one.

Congrats on hitting the 10,000 mark. :classic: It's certainly a great topic and I'm sure there are many people (myself included) who look forward to seeing the daily updates. It's almost become like a mini version of "the brothers brick" website with different MOC's shown every day.

It's also a great way of giving exposure to older MOC's that have probably been forgotten about by a lot of people. Great work!!

On 21/03/2018 at 7:24 PM, DK_Titan said:

Well deserved and many thanks for all your work.

Many thanks! I hope both beginners and experienced MOCers are getting inspiration from this topic!

19 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

you just can't beat that Monotone Hotel by @RoxYourBlox!

I know, you’re a big fan of his work such as myself! I hope you didn’t stop making MOCs RoxYourBlox... Do you have any upcoming modulars? Can’t wait :excited:

2 hours ago, Bricked1980 said:

Congrats on hitting the 10,000 mark. :classic: It's certainly a great topic and I'm sure there are many people (myself included) who look forward to seeing the daily updates. It's almost become like a mini version of "the brothers brick" website with different MOC's shown every day.

Thanks! I’m really happy and glad you feel that way! 

What about your MOC? Look forward to seeing it :classic:

36 minutes ago, LegoModularFan said:

What about your MOC? Look forward to seeing it :classic:

It's coming on pretty well thanks. I created a design using LDD which I was quite pleased with and then earlier this week I built it for real. After building it with real bricks though, there are a few things that don't look quite right, so it needs a bit of fine tuning.

It's only a 16 wide modular but it has 3 levels and I'm trying to cram in as much detail as I can.

Hopefully I'll be ready to present it online within the next couple of weeks.

Staff Picks of 22/03/18:

~House of the Inventor by @fillishave

Spoiler

House of the Inventor

House of the Inventor Exterior 2

The greenhouse

House of the Inventor Roof

Spoiler

House of the Inventor

The greenhouse

Spoiler

House of the Inventor

The greenhouse

Sorry guys, just couldn't help myself for doing this! If you wonder the reason, look at my comment about this jaw dropping and awe inspiring MOC!!! :wub_drool: :grin_wub:

I... wow... I... have no words to say... This is... Really - I’m serious, I’ve perhaps seen ten thousands of modulars and this is one of the best ones I’ve ever seen! And this... is only your second modular? I feel like this is a modular made by one of the most popular and skilled MOCers! And there are instructions!! Seriously... I... Am in love with your modular!!! I’m speechless! Please do come to Eurobricks showing your modular? This’s seriously unique and will have a lot of interest! Billions of thanks for the instructions!!

Yes, there are actually instructions of it on BriXtar!!

And now serious...

Staff Picks of 22/03/18:

~Modern House by @Scrat

Spoiler

modern house

~French Mansion by @castor-troy

Spoiler

The french mansion 18th century

~The Old Lifeboat Station by @Derfel Cadarn

Spoiler

The Old Lifeboat Station

Congrats to all these MOCers and see you tomorrow!

Edited by LegoModularFan

4 minutes ago, LegoModularFan said:

Sorry guys, just couldn't help myself for doing this! If you wonder the reason, look at my comment about this jaw dropping and awe inspiring MOC!!! :wub_drool: :grin_wub:

Wow, you really are that excited about that creation! I thought it was an editing error when you double posted it over on the Sci-Fi topic. But hey, it is undeniably awesome! :thumbup: :smug:

7 minutes ago, LegoModularFan said:

Staff Picks of 22/03/18:

Another beautiful selection you've gathered there! :sweet:

The middle section of Modern House is made entirely of plates! :moar:

Great stuff on this page. Castor-Troy has done a bunch of awesome builds.

3 minutes ago, LegoModularFan said:

~Modular Palace by Johan Keuterink

What a stunner! This almost rivals the theatre you posted earlier this week. Just so detailed and I love the clever use of parts to create all the details. Gold wine glasses as railings on the stairs for example. :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, LegoModularFan said:

Hey, I kinda like this one, as its exterior has some rather Deco-esque touches to it. :thumbup: :classic:

8 minutes ago, Bricked1980 said:

What a stunner!

Indeed, with an interior nearly just as striking! :oh:

Wanted to share another topic where I started to post inspirational buildings that I don’t post here. There are of course other awesome MOCs highlighted there. So don’t forget to check out every single one!

Train MOCs and Builders - Who/What is Your Inspiration? by @Digger of Bricks 

On 22/03/2018 at 9:26 PM, Bricked1980 said:

Hopefully I'll be ready to present it online within the next couple of weeks.

Can’t wait to see your modular! Also how much impact this topic (hopefully) had as inspiration :classic:

On 23/03/2018 at 12:35 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Another beautiful selection you've gathered there! :sweet:

On 23/03/2018 at 4:30 AM, koalayummies said:

Great stuff on this page.

On 24/03/2018 at 12:48 AM, Bricked1980 said:

What a stunner! This almost rivals the theatre you posted earlier this week. Just so detailed and I love the clever use of parts to create all the details. Gold wine glasses as railings on the stairs for example. :thumbup:

On 24/03/2018 at 1:00 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Hey, I kinda like this one, as its exterior has some rather Deco-esque touches to it. :thumbup: :classic:

Indeed, with an interior nearly just as striking! :oh:

Thanks guys, very happy to hear that I select the right MOCs to highlight :classic:

Edited by LegoModularFan

2 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

Wanted to share another topic where I started to post inspirational buildings that I don’t post here. There are of course other awesome MOCs highlighted there. So don’t forget to check out every single one!

Thanks again for the shoutout! :blush:

Staff Picks of 24/03/18:

~Decrepit House by @Majkel

Spoiler
IMG_5418

IMG_5420

~New York Street Corner by @brickbink 

Spoiler
New York street corner

~Väsby Centrum! by @Skrytsson

Spoiler
Väsby Centrum 01

Congrats to all these MOCers!

7 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Thanks again for the shoutout! :blush:

You're very welcome :classic:

11 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

Cant wait to see your modular. Also how much impact this topic (hopefully) had as inspiration

Well I can tell you that the fact I've even built my own MOC in the first place is thanks to being inspired by this topic and other similar ones on EB.

I originally joined EB last year so I could discuss official lego sets but before this I never really paid much attention to MOCs. It wasn't really an area of lego I was massively interested in. I never really felt I'd have the time or the skill to create my own lego ideas and was happy just buying standard sets and following the instructions.

Looking at this topic every day though has certainly opened my eyes and I can see why you are so enthusiastic about these incredible models.

So yes I have definitely been inspired by this topic and also the other one you created asking people to share their tips on designing MOCs.

Not sure whether people will like my design or not. It is only a 16 wide build. I have thoroughly enjoyed putting it together though.

Edited by Bricked1980

The other day, I discovered this one Lego blog through Instagram and started browsing around, discovering a few builders and creations I haven't seen featured on this topic or elsewhere before.

ArchBrick - Brick Architecture Daily (Instagram - archbrick00)

Here are a few architectural creations I came across there that caught my eye:

Lego Christmas Village by Nolphi Plays

Spoiler
Lego Christmas Village - Full View

Skyscraper Office by /zux

Spoiler
Skyscraper office

Skyscraper by ilive

Spoiler
Skyscraper

Federal Palace of Nova Helvetica by InHisLegoElement *

Spoiler
Federal Palace of Nova Helvetica (WIP)

This is a WIP by the way that I really don't know what to make of, but it is HUGE. *huh*

13 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

Staff Picks of 24/03/18:

A most interesting selection you've gathered there, I'm intrigued by the SNOT brickwork on that last one! 

9 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

The other day, I discovered this one Lego blog through Instagram and started browsing around, discovering a few builders and creations I haven't seen featured on this topic or elsewhere before.

ArchBrick - Brick Architecture Daily (Instagram - archbrick00)

It’s an awesome blog -one of the few blogs that help me quite a bit sometimes for the Staff Picks... nervouslaughter2.gif*

What an amazing village! wubud.gif* There’s also a YouTube video of it!

Spoiler

This looks pretty nice as a skyscraper! Keep it up @zuxthumbsupud.gif*

This one is amazing! I really love it’s shapes and smoothness! 

Well, I wonder what “this thing” will become in the end... surprisedud.gif*

*Am trying hard to make use of the recently discovered emoticons... nervouslaughter3.gif

Edited by LegoModularFan

~Hotel by Markku Jääskeläinen

Whoa, that's some wild Art Deco-techure there! Incorporating that waterfall into its structure... *huh*

14 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

Am trying hard to make use of the recently discovered emoticons... nervouslaughter3.gif

Hey, I just realized that the upside down "thumb down" emoticon can be used for this: :thumbup: :sweet: thumbsupud.gif

Staff Picks of 26/03/18:

Another really nice selection, the petrol station is classic! :thumbup: :classic:

Staff Picks of 29/03/18:

~Car Salon by szász

Spoiler

lego_car_salon_01

~Hotel by @pinioncorp

Spoiler

Hotel

Hotel Rear

~Brighton Pier by @kinggregus

Spoiler

Lego Brighton Pier (edited)

Congrats to all these MOCers!

Many thanks for appreciating the Staff Picks @Digger of Bricks:classic:

Any upcoming modulars @pinioncorp? It's easy to see what a brilliant MOCer you are from your Flickr - you got 222 followers with only a couple of photos! It would be great you present the ones you've already made on EB and photograph your other modulars if you've any un-photographed ones!

Edited by LegoModularFan