It looks great!

But yeah... You're not posting on this site correctly. There's some policy against blatant self promotion up here, so a moderator will probably come set you straight in a bit. They're cool though. They'll probably tell you how to make it work and it'll be fine.

Nice build. I supported.

Edited by Actor Builder

43 minutes ago, Actor Builder said:

It looks great!

But yeah... You're not posting on this site correctly. There's some policy against blatant self promotion up here, so a moderator will probably come set you straight in a bit. They're cool though. They'll probably tell you how to make it work and it'll be fine.

Nice build. I supported.

Thanks brother! Yeah I tried to remove it after giving it more thought, but I can't seem to find that "delete" button.

Great work! Elon Musk is one of my favorite people right now, I'm excited to see what he'll do in the future. Welcome to Eurobricks, by the way.

On 2/9/2018 at 10:33 PM, BrickJagger said:

Great work! Elon Musk is one of my favorite people right now, I'm excited to see what he'll do in the future. Welcome to Eurobricks, by the way.

Thank you! Glad to be here :)

On 2/7/2018 at 5:47 PM, khehmeyer said:

What do you guys and gals think of my first Lego Ideas submission? Forgive me if I'm not posting on this site correctly...I'm new.

Yes, that looks cool. But, as already noted, we can't serve as a billboard for Ideas project. Tell you what. Since we are cool and all...i wont point you toward the Guidelines etc (but do read them! link in my description)...just gonna tell you here.

(in whisper voice) You can post a link to your project, IF you make a small presentation here. (end of whisper voice)

So, you do us a favor by posting nice pics and some text, and we let you post a nice link to your ideas, so you might get more votes. How's that?

6 hours ago, Milan said:

Yes, that looks cool. But, as already noted, we can't serve as a billboard for Ideas project. Tell you what. Since we are cool and all...i wont point you toward the Guidelines etc (but do read them! link in my description)...just gonna tell you here.

(in whisper voice) You can post a link to your project, IF you make a small presentation here. (end of whisper voice)

So, you do us a favor by posting nice pics and some text, and we let you post a nice link to your ideas, so you might get more votes. How's that?

I already love the "atmosphere" of this place. Much better than reddit! Thank you so much!

(In a whisper voice) Ok here are some pictures...

The Falcon Heavy (Version 1)
LEGakGV.jpg

The Falcon 9 with Crew Dragon...

p06zs2n.jpg

Stages separate like the Saturn V...

ajLichE.jpg

The Falcons have landed...

6arzZeS.jpg

Cross struts...

qhHhl0B.jpg

Satellite deployment...

bV5wB2A.jpg

And here is a picture after I added 3 inches (version 2)...

lSZRWAD.jpg

And here is the add-on I'm currently working on (finished build will be cherry red)...

8sU0LGi.jpg

Very cool and well executed build! Supported :thumbup: I doubt that a second rocket scale model will make it through the selection, but maybe SpaceX will pick up on it :wink:

I think the roadster payload works better than the satellite by the way!

Looks like a great MOC, I've got the Saturn V just not built it yet.

Definitely needs to have a Dark Red car as its payload

4 hours ago, Seasider said:

Looks like a great MOC, I've got the Saturn V just not built it yet.

Definitely needs to have a Dark Red car as its payload

Thanks! The cherry red Tesla pieces are in the mail. Should have a picture of the completed thing soon.

This is a great MOC. Unluckily the Saturn V does not have the pieces to build this as a B-model.

When you build the Tesla Roadster don´t forget Starman...

I'm already supporting it over on ideas, but wanted to stop by and say, great looking model! Keep up the awesome work!

Edited by LM71Blackbird

What scale is this Falcon Heavy in?

I found another that is in the same scale as Saturn V

5234893-spaceXCOMPARE-k6mOmGZyc4e4-Q-thu

On 3/27/2018 at 3:57 PM, Shiva said:

What scale is this Falcon Heavy in?

I found another that is in the same scale as Saturn V

It’s about 1:80. When I started building I targeted the 1:110 scale, but eventually realized a FH at that size can’t support the level of detail I was looking for. And the piece count is too few so the build isn’t as entertaining.

Here is the Tesla Roadster with Starman, as well as further improvements, for those who may not have seen them.A9uXUPU.jpg

Fh4UHdu.jpg

hqirzOd.jpg

Bj15pE2.jpg

Edited by Milan
Let's not quote pics from a previous post.