6 hours ago, Lfm55 said:

It is only because it’s limited and you want to make money of it.

When i resell used stuff, it usually loose value from when i bought it. It’s only the limited numbers of instructions available that’s driving the price up..

and the greediness of the people. 

Wait, so you always sell your bricks / sets at a loss because they are used? You don’t go on Bricklink and check the current market value or at least check eBay or other places?

Edit: My point is that just selling the instructions for what I paid + shipping, you should expect to pay more than the original sale price and that is just to break even.

Edited by Mtnracer

Seeing that this is the spot we all connect from all over the world and Mirko the designer himself is on this thread how about a Eurobricks limited one time run of some instructions sets for just us die hard collectors trying for the last few years to get some. There is what maybe 10 of us looking here? 

2 hours ago, Mtnracer said:

Wait, so you always sell your bricks / sets at a loss because they are used? You don’t go on Bricklink and check the current market value or at least check eBay or other places?

I actually don’t sell my bricks..

The only time i sold a set, i sold it for about half his value to a friend. 
If i am not interested anymore in a set, parts are used to moc.

Ofc if i had to sell, i would check current value. 

But if i sell something at some price, i wouldn’t have thought to add the postage it did cost me into the selling price.

Anyway i am not here to judge anything, everyone is free to do whatever he wants with his set of instructions !

Edited by Lfm55
Add

Willing to part with all my manuals TS + U + K in one package.  Never get around to have the time to build them as work keeps swamping me so they are just collecting dust.  All manuals are in pristine condition, no stickers applied of course.

If you interested (and a serious bidder), send me a message on deepsound101@gmail.com.

I am still looking but haven't had any luck. If selling pls pm me! Thanks

Is Lygod still around these days? Trying to get the lighting kit from him. Already e-mailed him twice and internet search still shows no new website from him either since his store closed down on BrickLink in Feb 2020. 

When I purchased the TS-Project over a year ago, it took me months and months to get a response from Lygod about the lighting kit.  It's not Mirko's fault as LEGO purchased BrickLink.com and banned 3rd party lighting kits on the site shortly after Mirko released his book. That means the distribution of those lighting kits was now more difficult.  I was persistent with my emails and eventually was emailed back when they were in stock again.  I quickly ordered one and received it in the mail a few weeks later.  I know it's frustrating, but don't give up.  @StarBricks might be able to shed some light on what's going on with them as the link on the website is still referenced there. If they were no longer available, I'm sure Mirko would provide some correspondence - he's really good about that. 

32 minutes ago, coreyschaaf said:

When I purchased the TS-Project over a year ago, it took me months and months to get a response from Lygod about the lighting kit.  It's not Mirko's fault as LEGO purchased BrickLink.com and banned 3rd party lighting kits on the site shortly after Mirko released his book. That means the distribution of those lighting kits was now more difficult.  I was persistent with my emails and eventually was emailed back when they were in stock again.  I quickly ordered one and received it in the mail a few weeks later.  I know it's frustrating, but don't give up.  @StarBricks might be able to shed some light on what's going on with them as the link on the website is still referenced there. If they were no longer available, I'm sure Mirko would provide some correspondence - he's really good about that. 

I saw your previous post awhile back in regards to the TS project.  Makes me wonder if Lygod will even be doing anything for the B project since he is mentioned on Starbricks website for that new project as well. 

I'll say this - I became obsessed with making sure I put it together because the instructions called for it and I wanted to build it exactly as Mirko designed it. However, unless you have a room / shelf space that makes it easy to turn on or off, it's not something you'll use a whole lot. It definitely has that wow factor, but unless you are goin to be having guest over or have a show room that people can appreciate, where turning it off an on is accessible, it's probably something you'll barely turn on.  My MOC is on a display shelf as it's so large, but it would be a hassle to try and turn it on.  If it was more accessible (my MOC on the shelf - as it's easy to take the cover off the moc and turn it on) than I might turn it on more. 

12 hours ago, Sine qua non said:

I saw your previous post awhile back in regards to the TS project.  Makes me wonder if Lygod will even be doing anything for the B project since he is mentioned on Starbricks website for that new project as well. 

Unfortunately there will be no LYGOD lighting kit for the B-Project. The costs of making the kits and the taxation makes LYGOD kits not convenient for those who make them. One of the reasons why the B-Project manual is late is also linked to this aspect. For months I have tried to coordinate the design and construction of the kits but the company that produced the kits no longer gives me guarantees and I have decided to eliminate them from the B-Project project. I'm sorry but alternative solutions would not have guaranteed the quality that distinguishes my projects. In the manual, however, I will insert a guide to be able to create a lighting kit with standard LED components that can be found online. As for the TS-Project kits, however, I believe they are still available. Just write an email to the distributor via my site.

Still searching for TS & U project instructions if someone is selling. Sorry for the repost but don't want it to get lost up in the thread. Thanks

1 hour ago, StarBricks said:

Unfortunately there will be no LYGOD lighting kit for the B-Project. The costs of making the kits and the taxation makes LYGOD kits not convenient for those who make them. One of the reasons why the B-Project manual is late is also linked to this aspect. For months I have tried to coordinate the design and construction of the kits but the company that produced the kits no longer gives me guarantees and I have decided to eliminate them from the B-Project project. I'm sorry but alternative solutions would not have guaranteed the quality that distinguishes my projects. In the manual, however, I will insert a guide to be able to create a lighting kit with standard LED components that can be found online. As for the TS-Project kits, however, I believe they are still available. Just write an email to the distributor via my site.

Hi Mirko

There are many of us excited about the B-project.  just a thought, for the inside of the model have you explored the option of using the official light up LED Lego bricks, similar to those used in Jerac's Razor Crest?  It wouldn't be useful for the engine lights but it would be relatively easy to incorporate (maybe). 

3 hours ago, StarBricks said:

Thanks for your hard work and perfectionism, Mirko!  Can't wait to get my hands on this!

Has anyone recently tried ordering the parts for this MOC? I am having issues trying to get the parts file to upload to bricklink. The error I am getting is "One of the items in the XLM file is invalid or does not exist in the bricklink catalog".

I have gone through the file looking for what might not match on bricklink but so far no luck, thought I would ask here if anyone had this issue and found the root cause. Thank you

I just checked since I have not had the opportunity to build mine. I had the same issue.

I feel like bricklink should just put mark that item in red vice not allowing the file to upload. No idea how to find out which piece it is.

3 hours ago, karmajay said:

I just checked since I have not had the opportunity to build mine. I had the same issue.

I feel like bricklink should just put mark that item in red vice not allowing the file to upload. No idea how to find out which piece it is.

Yea I really wish bricklink would at least give you the name of the part it cant find. I will keep trying to resolve and make a post if I find a fix

These are not the bricks you are looking for.... (moving my hand)

You can upload the inventory to rebrickable too - there you will get long lists of not working issues but you should of course copy the error log immediately and then you will most probably also find your brick.

Sorrily a meditation group of younglings with Yoda cannot help here, too.

I found the issue! Bricklink decided to tell me this time which part it was having a problem with. 

Item No: 88072  (This is now updated to 4623b) 

Bricklink updates some part numbers from time to time. At one point he also updated the code of the Star Wars minifigures by adding a zero to all the old minifigures as well. However whoever bought the TS-Project manual and has a parts list in version 01 can contact me and I will send the updated parts list with the correct codes.

On 6/10/2021 at 6:48 AM, StarBricks said:

Lygod is definitely NOT responding to any e-mails. I think it has been defunct for awhile. Checking here to see if anyone has an alternate source to make the lighting kit themselves???

On 6/28/2021 at 9:01 AM, Sine qua non said:

Lygod is definitely NOT responding to any e-mails. I think it has been defunct for awhile. Checking here to see if anyone has an alternate source to make the lighting kit themselves???

Hi Sine qua non - when I built this model (2 years ago) I fitted lighting strips from Light My Bricks instead of buying Lygod's kit.  At the time shipping for his kit to me in Australia cost more than the kit itself!   

From Light Myy Bricks you will need 4x of the white led strips for the engines + 1 for the cockpit + supporting expansion boards to connect them all together and one of the small flat battery packs.  DIY Range, LEGO® lighting components | Light My Bricks – Light My Bricks USA

I also had to expand the recess (with a Dremel) of the rail parts that the light strips fit into to accommodate the Light My Bricks strips as they are wider than what I assume Lygod's are, but once everything is fitted off it is all hidden so can't be seen.

For what it's worth I'm not sure that fitting lighting to the model after you have already built it is really worth the cost and time.  I have my TS on display in a display case and pretty much never switch the LEDS on.

Cheers, Simon