On 5/25/2020 at 2:54 PM, Naixin said:

Does anyone have any pictures of this next to the UCS tie fighter? I want to see how they scale.

Hey it looks very messy :D but this is what I could get before cleaning up :D.

And yes I am still waiting for the Lightning Kit, if you want you can watch me building it on yt.

https://abload.de/image.php?img=img_0274p2koh.jpg

https://abload.de/image.php?img=img_0276hejwr.jpg

On 6/3/2020 at 2:11 PM, Naixin said:

I emailed mirko and he gave me an email with the prices and instructions to email him back with specific info. I did it a week ago (with my name, address, etc) and he still hasn’t gotten back to me yet. Do y’all know the average wait time?

Mirko is really good about responding. Sometimes it takes longer than usual depending on what he's working on. The first time I contacted him, it took a few days, but he did reach back out to me. Sometimes unfortunately, your mail may be filtered as spam because of international correspondence.  When he responded to me, his mail was sent to my spam folder (but I quickly white listed him so that wouldn't happen with any future correspondence). 

Im about to build mine! Just got the book. Does anyone have a picture of how big it is vs. the UCS tie fighter? I think theyre similar in scale.

On 6/24/2020 at 5:22 PM, Naixin said:

Im about to build mine! Just got the book. Does anyone have a picture of how big it is vs. the UCS tie fighter? I think theyre similar in scale.

i posted the pictures a few posts prior.

2 hours ago, E1M1 said:

i posted the pictures a few posts prior.

Awesome I see it thank you so much!!

Just finished my TIE Silencer. What a build! I thoroughly enjoyed that Mirko @StarBricks. Thank you for taking the time to create it.

Am I supposed to upload the photo to your web site with the unique number?

Sorry, I can't upload a photo as my upload limit is only 100kb. Is there any way I can increase this?

18 minutes ago, hackenbacker said:

Just finished my TIE Silencer. What a build! I thoroughly enjoyed that Mirko @StarBricks. Thank you for taking the time to create it.

Am I supposed to upload the photo to your web site with the unique number?

Sorry, I can't upload a photo as my upload limit is only 100kb. Is there any way I can increase this?

I am also curious what the process is for becoming a Pilot? I believe it says to email @StarBricks with a picture of the finished piece in addition to the unique number. 

Edited by coreyschaaf

17 minutes ago, coreyschaaf said:

I am also curious what the process is for becoming a Pilot? I believe it says to email @StarBricks with a picture of the finished piece in addition to the unique number. 

I’ll try that. Thanks ?.

On 6/30/2020 at 5:00 PM, hackenbacker said:

I’ll try that. Thanks ?.

To become part of the "pilot lists" you must first complete the MOC and then send me a photo with the completed MOC and a photo of the NUMBERED TILE. After this, if you wish, I will put you in the "list of drivers" with a nickname of your choice and with a profile photo of your choice.

2 hours ago, StarBricks said:

To become part of the "pilot lists" you must first complete the MOC and then send me a photo with the completed MOC and a photo of the NUMBERED TILE. After this, if you wish, I will put you in the "list of drivers" with a nickname of your choice and with a profile photo of your choice.

Yes, I’ve done that. It should be in your Inbox ?

Hi Guys,
first of all thanks to @StarBricks for that insane interpretation of Kylo´s tie fighter! Realy great job! I already saw a lot of pictures from Starbricks and some lucky builders and it is ... beautiful and it seems to be on another level of building StarWars-ships.
I found your model while researching with my son in the web for the next LEGO-project. We strive to be a part of your pilots-gang but unfortunately it seems we are a week to late because i found the post on Facebook and your website that the instructions are sold out.
Until now i had a lot of discussions with my son (8 years) why there is no chance at the moment to just buy that model. So, we had some talks about MOC´s and limited availability and searching for the necessary parts via the web and so on... ;-)
My question is if there is a chance to buy an instruction from one of the lucky TS-Project-members? Maybe someone who is already done with his model or someone who hast not yet started and postponed it. Maybe there is a chance to borrow an issue for a time. 
If someone knows someone... Thanks for hints.
Chris from Germany

Edited by StarWhite

Hey chris,

Welcome to eurobricks. The problem that i see: if you borrow the instruction you dont have the stickersheet for the cockpit and the stand and the individual plate with the number.

Cheers

Stefan

2 hours ago, treffer21 said:

Hey chris,

Welcome to eurobricks. The problem that i see: if you borrow the instruction you dont have the stickersheet for the cockpit and the stand and the individual plate with the number.

Cheers

Stefan

Hey @treffer21/ Stefan,
thanks for the welcome and your answer. Yes, you are right with the sticker sheet, stand and the individual plate but that would be acceptable for me/us in a first step. With the knowledge to be able to build that ship at all i´m sure to find "workarounds" for that. There is no need to be 100% accurate or have a official number. The main goal is build that fantastic ship with my son to complete our collection (which is a mixture of original sets, 2nd hand and not fully complete models). 
So, having a plain instruction would make a start of that project more realistic.
Cheers
Chris

Hi Chris

I wish you luck in finding someone to part with their instruction manual, these are seen as collectors items in themselves and will probably set you back a lot of money.  - but the ship is probably worth it as it’s amazing.

The Starbricks K2SO project is available and looks like an awesome build, have you shown you’re son that?

SOLD

Hello all. I finished my Project TS a few months ago and I am considering selling the instructions and complete ship as a combo. I do not want to sell the instructions by themselves. I built the ship 99.9% per the instructions (I think there were less than 10 parts swapped out). I also slightly modified the stand. I only used the sticker for the plaque but none of the others. I did NOT install the lighting kit. If you are interested, PM me. Thanks.

Edited by Mtnracer

On 1/15/2021 at 5:14 PM, StarWhite said:

Hi Guys,
first of all thanks to @StarBricks for that insane interpretation of Kylo´s tie fighter! Realy great job! I already saw a lot of pictures from Starbricks and some lucky builders and it is ... beautiful and it seems to be on another level of building StarWars-ships.
I found your model while researching with my son in the web for the next LEGO-project. We strive to be a part of your pilots-gang but unfortunately it seems we are a week to late because i found the post on Facebook and your website that the instructions are sold out.
Until now i had a lot of discussions with my son (8 years) why there is no chance at the moment to just buy that model. So, we had some talks about MOC´s and limited availability and searching for the necessary parts via the web and so on... ;-)
My question is if there is a chance to buy an instruction from one of the lucky TS-Project-members? Maybe someone who is already done with his model or someone who hast not yet started and postponed it. Maybe there is a chance to borrow an issue for a time. 
If someone knows someone... Thanks for hints.
Chris from Germany

Hi Chris. I recently finished Project TS and would like to sell my instructions and bricks as a set (not interested in only selling the instructions). Let me know if you are interested.

If anyone has the instructions. Or a set, with pieces and instructions, please send me a PM, we can talk about price.

I missed the boat on this earlier in the year. Had too many things going on at the time.

Thanks!!

On 1/26/2021 at 2:09 PM, Mtnracer said:

Hi Chris. I recently finished Project TS and would like to sell my instructions and bricks as a set (not interested in only selling the instructions). Let me know if you are interested.

Hi mtnracer, im interested in buying as a set, send me a message.

Thanks.

42 minutes ago, Chip Douglas said:

Hi Mtnracer, I would be interested in this Mirko project as well

Just sold yesterday. 

due to some unfortunate circumstances, I am currently looking to purchase a copy of this gorgeous MOC's instructions.  I had a deal fall through after I had already purchased everything my son and I needed to construct this.  If anyone is able to help us out and is will to sell theirs, please send me a private message, any consideration is greatly appreciated! thanks all!

I’m selling my TS set and instructions.  Comes with all the parts, except those found in the the official Kylo set.  Haven’t built it, selling the bulk of my LEGO collection.  U Wing sold last week.  Message me if interested.  Not separating parts from manual.