On 3/11/2020 at 6:12 PM, coreyschaaf said:

Also, I wanted to let other people know that I received a response from LyGod about the lighting kit a few weeks back.  This is what they wrote to me. 

<c...f@gmail.com>
Mon, Feb 24, 9:53 AM
to infolygod

Hello There, 
I was curious how I would go about finding the price / ordering information so I can purchase the LYGOD Lighting Kit for the TG Project from Star Bricks.  
I went to your site on BrickLink - but it said it was suspended for violating terms of service.  Do you still sell the lighting kits? Is there a website I go to in order to purchase them? 
Thank you for your time, 
Sincerely, 

Corey 

Lygod
Wed, Feb 26, 9:59 AM
to me

Good afternoon,
we have a lighting kit available, but as the Bricklink site no longer allows us to sell items that are not Lego, we are organizing to activate a new sales channel. As soon as the new channel is available, we will inform you.
Best regards,
The Lygod Staff

That's exactly the same response I received from LYGOD. Almost word for word I think.

They're obviously not bothered about selling any.

Hi Mirko @StarBricks

Hope everything fine with you and your family.

I've received your first email and replied in 2 months ago for TS-PROJECT ordering.

Not sure if you've received, it's not rush to me and just wanna reach you to confirm.

Stay safe and best wish,

Wenyu

mail.png

I was curious if anyone has any recommendations on another Lighting Kit for this MOC. I have been unable to get LyGod to respond to my previous emails and I would really like to get a lighting kit installed for this moc.  Has anyone tried any other light kits that might work? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. 

So excited to finally get started on this build.  Took me a while to procure all the pieces but looking forward to getting this together. Disappointed I haven't been able to procure the LyGod lighting system described in the instructions but totally not Mirko's fault! BrickLink was sold to Lego and they seem to have outlawed 3rd party lighting kits.   

Edited by coreyschaaf

I’m at 88% for my TS Project and am awaiting another large order that will bump it up further.

I’m also after a lighting kit. I had a reply from Lygod saying they would be on sale again at some point, but nothing since. I don’t understand why they can’t just create a website and sell from there. It’s not that difficult is it? Or even a shop on eBay which would actually be easier. 

On 5/4/2020 at 1:48 AM, coreyschaaf said:

So excited to finally get started on this build.  Took me a while to procure all the pieces but looking forward to getting this together. Disappointed I haven't been able to procure the LyGod lighting system described in the instructions but totally not Mirko's fault! BrickLink was sold to Lego and they seem to have outlawed 3rd party lighting kits.    

praisegod.jpg

Hi Coreyshaaf, bricklink no longer allows the sale of custom items. However, LYGOD is looking for an alternative sales channel and soon the lighting kits will still be available. Be patient :-)

13 hours ago, hackenbacker said:

I’m at 88% for my TS Project and am awaiting another large order that will bump it up further.

I’m also after a lighting kit. I had a reply from Lygod saying they would be on sale again at some point, but nothing since. I don’t understand why they can’t just create a website and sell from there. It’s not that difficult is it? Or even a shop on eBay which would actually be easier.  

Hi Hackenbacker, bricklink no longer allows the sale of custom items. However, LYGOD is looking for an alternative sales channel and soon the lighting kits will still be available. Be patient :-)

Hey I am also currently sorting my purchased LEGO for the different steps and build around 15 %. Is there an update on the lightning kit so far, I reall need it once I finished building my TS.

20 hours ago, E1M1 said:

Hey I am also currently sorting my purchased LEGO for the different steps and build around 15 %. Is there an update on the lightning kit so far, I reall need it once I finished building my TS.

I did receive an e-mail from Lygod recently stating they had found a new partner on BrickLink for these kits. It gave me prices and a link.

On clicking the link, there was no trace of the kits or any mention of Lygod. A little frustrating. 

4 hours ago, hackenbacker said:

I did receive an e-mail from Lygod recently stating they had found a new partner on BrickLink for these kits. It gave me prices and a link.

On clicking the link, there was no trace of the kits or any mention of Lygod. A little frustrating.  

You must contact LYGOD directly to this email: lygodmls@gmail.com

Thanks

22 minutes ago, StarBricks said:

You must contact LYGOD directly to this email: lygodmls@gmail.com

Thanks

Noted with thanks. Sending it now.

I've reached out and am currently waiting a reply.  When I got a response a week ago, the gentlemen let me know they were on back-order but expected more in about a week.  Since it has been a week - I went ahead and emailed.  If anyone hears anything, please let the group know! :) 

Also, @StarBricks I completed your build. How do get my name added to your website as a pilot! I thought the custom sticker was a pretty nice touch.  I took a picture of it with my custom sticker! You can find my build photos here!

Click Here to see my TS-Project Build Photos 

49883600322_70840eaf34_o.jpg

Edited by coreyschaaf

On 5/19/2020 at 8:21 PM, coreyschaaf said:

I've reached out and am currently waiting a reply.  When I got a response a week ago, the gentlemen let me know they were on back-order but expected more in about a week.  Since it has been a week - I went ahead and emailed.  If anyone hears anything, please let the group know! :) 

This is pretty much my experience so far.

The last communication I had with them was on Tuesday 19th which said they would e-mail when the kits are back in stock.

I’m 2% away from having all the parts, so I’m quite keen to get the lighting kit. I guess I could make a start anyway as the kit probably doesn’t go in until nearer the end of the build?

(I could look in the book, but I have resisted thus far ?)

On 5/22/2020 at 1:43 PM, hackenbacker said:

This is pretty much my experience so far.

The last communication I had with them was on Tuesday 19th which said they would e-mail when the kits are back in stock.

I’m 2% away from having all the parts, so I’m quite keen to get the lighting kit. I guess I could make a start anyway as the kit probably doesn’t go in until nearer the end of the build?

(I could look in the book, but I have resisted thus far ?) 

You can safely start building the MOC. The assembly of the lighting kit can also be done at the end. You will only have to remove the upper tail panel and dismantle the upper cap where the hatch is located.

Does anyone have any pictures of this next to the UCS tie fighter? I want to see how they scale.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:30 AM, StarBricks said:

You can safely start building the MOC. The assembly of the lighting kit can also be done at the end. You will only have to remove the upper tail panel and dismantle the upper cap where the hatch is located.

Thanks Mirko. Much appreciated. Any update on the B Project? Can’t wait to start buying what I need for that one.

Mirko, congratulations it is a great work and a pleasure to have it

I would like to ask you if you still have instructions available?

Thanks *_*

Heads up for all of those waiting for Lygod Lighting Kits....

I received an e-mail from Lygod this morning stating the kits are now available. I paid straight away and mine has already been shipped.

I recently went 100% on my TS-Project wanted list and although I’m still waiting for the lighting kit to arrive, I’ve decided to start the build. Wish me luck ?.

I was also able to get the LyGod Lighting Kit. It is currently being shipped to me (although it might take a while since I live in the US).  But IT IS on it's way! :) 

I emailed mirko and he gave me an email with the prices and instructions to email him back with specific info. I did it a week ago (with my name, address, etc) and he still hasn’t gotten back to me yet. Do y’all know the average wait time?

For info, my lighting kit arrived today ?

On 5/28/2020 at 5:43 PM, ic3cold said:

How did you did you contact him (Lygod)?

On 6/3/2020 at 6:36 PM, coreyschaaf said:

I was also able to get the LyGod Lighting Kit. It is currently being shipped to me (although it might take a while since I live in the US).  But IT IS on it's way! :) 

Edited by hackenbacker