4 hours ago, Slawars said:

how long did it take you to get an answer because of the construction manual.

It has already been a few days.

A few days- He is quite busy. But the manuals once sent were very quick and well packaged. An amazingly well put together instruction book.

On 2/27/2019 at 6:00 AM, Slawars said:

how long did it take you to get an answer because of the construction manual.

It has already been a few days. 

Hi Slawars, I apologize for the delay but I was in London until today and this week I'm in Verona at the fair (MEI 2019). From Monday I will reply to all the emails.

On 2/25/2019 at 9:20 PM, Poisonspyder said:

Received my 2x instruction books Saturday- Thanks Mirko..

Looking forward to collecting the parts now. Any hints, saw the KR set one? Any other sets worth buying neforehand?

I recommend the purchase of an official 75179 set because you can recover about 300/350 parts and the two minifigures. For the other parts I suggest you buy some new pieces (the most common ones) directly from the LEGO website (pick a brick service) and the rest from bricklink. Remember that all the red pieces can be replaced with any color because they will not be visible.

On 2/24/2019 at 3:34 AM, Frizzlefry25 said:

Anyone have any luck getting the LYGOD lights for this MOC?

I am not a bricklink expert, but it seems the store is locked unless they provide the password? Just wondering if anyone has any information, or if they know if it will ship to the U.S.?

I have Mirko's amazing instructions, #244, and I am close to collecting all the parts to finally start building this beauty. I still am amazed everyday looking at his U-Wing on my shelf, I can only imagine what these will look like together.

I think the LYGOD store will open in a few days. Remember, however, that you can mount the kit even after building the ship.
Just remove some panels.

Bricklinker feedback if anyone is interested :

• Around 13% of the part list is covered by 75179, including most of the printed parts and minifigs, so make sure you get one :) I got mine for ~50€
  • I got another 16% from Bricks and Pieces (France) ~100€
  • The rest came down to around 110€ without shipping from bricklink

So, including instructions, the entire ship will cost me approximatly 350€. Not too bad for over 3k pieces.

19 hours ago, AfolFree said:

Bricklinker feedback if anyone is interested :

• Around 13% of the part list is covered by 75179, including most of the printed parts and minifigs, so make sure you get one :) I got mine for ~50€
  • I got another 16% from Bricks and Pieces (France) ~100€
  • The rest came down to around 110€ without shipping from bricklink

So, including instructions, the entire ship will cost me approximatly 350€. Not too bad for over 3k pieces.

Hi Afolfree, excellent analysis. Thank you for sharing your experience.

The lygod store is now open...

But there a no parts in inventory :cry_sad:

@StarBricks Do you think the lighting system for your B-Project will be available at the same time as the TS-Project one ? Can't wait :D

2 hours ago, AfolFree said:

@StarBricks Do you think the lighting system for your B-Project will be available at the same time as the TS-Project one ? Can't wait :D

@AfolFreeThe LYGOD bricklink store was recently created and is the first sales experience through this portal. Lygod is slowly starting to gain experience. You'll see that other lighting kits will be uploaded soon.

2 hours ago, AfolFree said:

I managed to place an order minutes after LYGOD opened their store. This was on March 11 and there were 5 kits available at the time of purchase. There is a little snag with the invoice still, but I'm just waiting on LYGOD to clear it up. Hopefully everything works out fine and more kits go back in stock soon.

At the weekend, I finally had time to build Mirko's incredible Tie Silencer!
At first, however, I had only built all the sections without putting the model together!
But today I finished the model!
So thanks again Mirko, it's a beauty and it was a real pleasure to build the model!
The construction of the ship, the instructions, everything is wonderfully made!
Just awesome!

Here are pictures from the assembly!

Hull:

full

full

Structure:

full

full

full

Panels and Engines:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Fuselage(Body):

full

full

full

full

full

Bulkheads:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Cockpit and Hatch:

full

full

full

full

full

Supporting Base:

full

full

full

full

full

Laser Guns:

full

full

full

full

full

Wings:

full

full

full

full

full

full

Display/Minifigures:

full

full

Edited by bricksmarlin

is there a final date for when you won't be accepting applications for the MOC Mirko? I am having a little bit of trouble sourcing money for the parts and don't wanna miss out on an awesome creation like this!

On 3/13/2019 at 5:31 AM, Riotvale said:

I managed to place an order minutes after LYGOD opened their store. This was on March 11 and there were 5 kits available at the time of purchase. There is a little snag with the invoice still, but I'm just waiting on LYGOD to clear it up. Hopefully everything works out fine and more kits go back in stock soon.

Has anyone had any luck getting the lighting kit outside those first 5 orders? I managed to find the store, and have been checking back regularly, but it always shows nothing for sale?

Still awaiting a response to my email to Mirko. Inquiring about instruction cost and shipping. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

On 4/16/2019 at 8:55 AM, Frizzlefry25 said:

Has anyone had any luck getting the lighting kit outside those first 5 orders? I managed to find the store, and have been checking back regularly, but it always shows nothing for sale?

It's open again with 38 37 kits in stock :)

Edited by AfolFree
Stock update, I ordered one :D

Wow crazy.  $110+ to order this and have it shipped to Canada.  The priority shipping is more than the unit itself ?

8 minutes ago, ic3cold said:

Wow crazy.  $110+ to order this and have it shipped to Canada.  The priority shipping is more than the unit itself ?

Well, now you know how europeans feel when they need to buy pieces in the US :devil:

Edited by AfolFree

9 hours ago, AfolFree said:

It's open again with 38 37 kits in stock :)

Thanks so much! I was not the only one, it's down to 30. :)

On 4/18/2019 at 2:32 PM, ic3cold said:

Unfortunately the shipping costs do not depend on me. However, UPS Express Pack is a very safe and fast service. Sometimes the packages arrive in 24/48 hours .. maximum 3/5 days. I also invite you to reflect on the fact that you purchase a physical manual complete with pre-cut laser stickers and tile with numbered serigraphy. Thanks anyway for your interest.

57 minutes ago, StarBricks said:

Unfortunately the shipping costs do not depend on me. However, UPS Express Pack is a very safe and fast service. Sometimes the packages arrive in 24/48 hours .. maximum 3/5 days. I also invite you to reflect on the fact that you purchase a physical manual complete with pre-cut laser stickers and tile with numbered serigraphy. Thanks anyway for your interest.

Totally worth it to be honest! Shipping was super fast (2 days to California), the best instruction manual I've ever seen that includes a custom imprinted lego tile.

1 hour ago, StarBricks said:

Received mine in 2 business days to California for each of the manual when I've ordered them separately (both SB00101 & SB00201) with zero damage. These manuals are on par with or exceed most of the official LEGO instructions  Comes with pre-cut decals/stickers and printed individual assigned unique numbered tile. Eagerly awaiting on the release of SB00301!

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

10 hours ago, StarBricks said:

StarBricks, your shipping is fine.  Sorry for the confusion, as you know I have both your manuals and will get the 3rd one.  I was referring to the lighting unit shipping from Lygod.  Sent a message to them about cheaper options but have not heard back yet.

On 4/22/2019 at 8:51 PM, ic3cold said:

StarBricks, your shipping is fine.  Sorry for the confusion, as you know I have both your manuals and will get the 3rd one.  I was referring to the lighting unit shipping from Lygod.  Sent a message to them about cheaper options but have not heard back yet.

I finally ordered the lighting system a little over a week ago, and it was marked as shipped. Today I got a refund, with no explanation. The lighting unit is definitely pricey, maybe I will need to find my own solution instead of getting the lygod system. May not fit as perfect, but will save some money!

43 minutes ago, Frizzlefry25 said:

I finally ordered the lighting system a little over a week ago, and it was marked as shipped. Today I got a refund, with no explanation. The lighting unit is definitely pricey, maybe I will need to find my own solution instead of getting the lygod system. May not fit as perfect, but will save some money!

Same thing here! Ordered a week ago, marked as shipped, and a refund without any explanation!

1 hour ago, bricksmarlin said:

Same thing here! Ordered a week ago, marked as shipped, and a refund without any explanation!

And same here *oh2*

6 minutes ago, AfolFree said:

And same here *oh2*

Guess I'm not the only one..........