I have a 75179 lying around too. Any tricks on bricklink to show me which parts crossover on both sets? Still pretty new to bricklink 

Thanks

9 hours ago, sam5560 said:

I have a 75179 lying around too. Any tricks on bricklink to show me which parts crossover on both sets? Still pretty new to bricklink 

Thanks 

Hi Sam5560, I advise you to manually collect all the pieces from your 75179 set and manually delete them from the wanted list.

I received the instructions today, worth every penny ! If I read the tile correctly I'm number 86.

I also got 75179 in advance for the minifigs and the hatch, happy to hear that a few hundred pieces can also be useful for the build. My initial Bricklink searchs also were an excellent surprise, given the piece count I expected to spend at least 500€ and it looks like I might get away with half the amount.

Are there any plans for printed bricks for the cockpit ?

On 1/21/2019 at 10:52 PM, AfolFree said:

I received the instructions today, worth every penny ! If I read the tile correctly I'm number 86.

I also got 75179 in advance for the minifigs and the hatch, happy to hear that a few hundred pieces can also be useful for the build. My initial Bricklink searchs also were an excellent surprise, given the piece count I expected to spend at least 500€ and it looks like I might get away with half the amount.

Are there any plans for printed bricks for the cockpit ? 

Hi AfolFree, what do you mean by:

"Are there any plans for printed bricks for the cockpit?"

Together with the instructions you will also find the pre-cut stickers to be installed on the cockpit parts and the photos in the manual will help you to do so. Be careful to do this with great care and precision.

On 1/23/2019 at 2:32 PM, AfolFree said:

@StarBricks I mean some kind of partnership with someone like https://www.steindrucker.com/lego-set-buendel who produces printed bricks packs for the official UCS sets and a few others. I got the pre-cut stickers but if there is any chance to buy printed bricks in the future I would be very happy to do so :)

OK thanks for the info

Currently building this perfect creation, you're so talented Mirko, the quality of the build is impressive!

Do you know when LYGOD will open up his store to buy the lightning kit?

2 hours ago, kajrehn said:

Currently building this perfect creation, you're so talented Mirko, the quality of the build is impressive!

Do you know when LYGOD will open up his store to buy the lightning kit? 

Hi Kajrehn, I'm glad the build goes well and I thank you for the compliments. I put a lot of passion both in the design phase and in the study and the composition of the instructions. This is to allow a simple and enjoyable construction phase. The LYGOD lighting system will be available after February 10th I believe .. but it does not depend on me because I do not take care of the project. The LYGOD SB00202 kits are produced and sold directly by LYGOD through their bricklink shop. If you want more precise information, you should send an email to them through the bricklink shop.

Does anyone know how I get hold of the instructions for both the U-Wing and Tie Silencer, as I have sent a message via the star bricks site but haven't heard anything back. Thanks 

1 hour ago, Jeffers76 said:

Does anyone know how I get hold of the instructions for both the U-Wing and Tie Silencer, as I have sent a message via the star bricks site but haven't heard anything back. Thanks 

Hi Jeffers, these days I have been very busy with the presentation of my new MOC. This week I will answer all the emails. Sorry for the delay

I am interested in purchasing instructions for the Tie Silencer and was wondering how much it would cost to purchase all the parts. Do you have an estimate for the cost or do you only provide details after the purchase of the instruction manual? 

Kind regards

22 minutes ago, Britbuilder_15 said:

I am interested in purchasing instructions for the Tie Silencer and was wondering how much it would cost to purchase all the parts. Do you have an estimate for the cost or do you only provide details after the purchase of the instruction manual? 

Kind regards

I tried to design the MOC by choosing inexpensive and easily available pieces. The average cost of the pieces is around 0.10 / 0.15 euros per piece. The advice I always give is to buy an official LEGO 75179 set because you can recover about 350 parts and the two minifigures.

@StarBricks I can’t seem to get in touch with you to purchase your TS project instructions and I can’t send a direct message here for some reason. Is there any possible way the instructions are still available for purchase?

13 hours ago, Wrona824 said:

@StarBricks I can’t seem to get in touch with you to purchase your TS project instructions and I can’t send a direct message here for some reason. Is there any possible way the instructions are still available for purchase? 

Hi Wrona824, I think I answered you today. Sorry for the delay.

Need some help regarding the downloading of the parts list for both the U-Wing and Tie-Silencer, have bought the designs and am awaiting the manuals. Was sent the e-mail regarding the inventory, but the files won't open for some reason. Don't really want to be typing it all into bricklink manually if it can be at all avoided. Thanks in advance for any advice.

19 hours ago, Jeffers76 said:

Need some help regarding the downloading of the parts list for both the U-Wing and Tie-Silencer, have bought the designs and am awaiting the manuals. Was sent the e-mail regarding the inventory, but the files won't open for some reason. Don't really want to be typing it all into bricklink manually if it can be at all avoided. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Just drag the file into the BrickLink window, once you’ve gone to wanted list and clicked on create a wanted list

@StarBricks are the red bricks internal and thus aren’t visible? If so, then, they can be any colour? 

4 hours ago, Lahh001 said:

Just drag the file into the BrickLink window, once you’ve gone to wanted list and clicked on create a wanted list

@StarBricks are the red bricks internal and thus aren’t visible? If so, then, they can be any colour?  

23 hours ago, Jeffers76 said:

The automatic procedure is very simple. You must first create a WANTED LIST on bricklink and then upload the pieces list files that I sent you.
Here is a tutorial that you can find on youtube.

I confirm that all the red parts can be replaced with any color because they are not visible.

Anyone have any luck getting the LYGOD lights for this MOC?

I am not a bricklink expert, but it seems the store is locked unless they provide the password? Just wondering if anyone has any information, or if they know if it will ship to the U.S.?

I have Mirko's amazing instructions, #244, and I am close to collecting all the parts to finally start building this beauty. I still am amazed everyday looking at his U-Wing on my shelf, I can only imagine what these will look like together.

hallo, Thanks for your awesome work!

have sent you an email, hope for an early reply.

Edited by Slawars

Received my 2x instruction books Saturday- Thanks Mirko..

Looking forward to collecting the parts now. Any hints, saw the KR set one? Any other sets worth buying neforehand?

Edited by Poisonspyder

how long did it take you to get an answer because of the construction manual.

It has already been a few days.