17 hours ago, G59 said:

looks fantastic...

Thank you very much G59 .. below I will post a link to the review of the BrickVault where you can see all the details of the construction. I am very excited and proud for the words of the BrickVault.

I am very excited and proud for the words of the BrickVault. My great passion and my great commitment have been rewarded with this wonderful review. Thanks BrickVault

Looks epic with the lighting!!  Awesome.  Are the instructions available for purchase now?  The site still says coming soon.

1 hour ago, StarBricks said:

Thank you very much G59 .. below I will post a link to the review of the BrickVault where you can see all the details of the construction. I am very excited and proud for the words of the BrickVault.

I am very excited and proud for the words of the BrickVault. My great passion and my great commitment have been rewarded with this wonderful review. Thanks BrickVault

fantastic, cant wait for you to release it to us :D

8 hours ago, sandtrooper said:

The ship looks fantastic.  And the instruction manual is a work of art!

You have terrific skills, Mirko. 

Thank you so much Sandtrooper, I spent a lot of time on this project and tried to do everything right.

21 hours ago, saxman717 said:

Instructions ready?  Please let me know how to order instructions & parts list for this work of art! 

Hi Saxman, the instructions are ready but will be on sale from January 7, 2019. Unfortunately, the months of November and December were not easy for me because I had two deaths in the family. The thing has delayed my work .. however, life goes on and we must react to the best. Soon I will update my site from which you can contact me for instructions. Thank you and merry Christmas

www.starbricks.net

9 hours ago, StarBricks said:

Hi Saxman, the instructions are ready but will be on sale from January 7, 2019. Unfortunately, the months of November and December were not easy for me because I had two deaths in the family. The thing has delayed my work .. however, life goes on and we must react to the best. Soon I will update my site from which you can contact me for instructions. Thank you and merry Christmas

www.starbricks.net

Thanks very much for the update, StarBricks --- very sorry to hear about your losses ; Merry Christmas to you as well --- Jan 7 will be a great day!

2018 was a very difficult and tiring year for me due to two deaths in the family. The most important thing is to look forward and continue to dream. Playing and designing with LEGO was a good medicine for me and finally, after almost a year, the instructions of my MOC TS-Project are ready and available. Thank you all for your patience.

https://www.starbricks.net/ts-project

Very sorry to hear about your loss.  :(    I hope your memories of them were fond and give will give your comfort.

Just submitted my request for the TS instructions. Maybe I will be in the Top 10 roll call.

Mirko, my condolences on your loss.  I too have lost two close family members in the past year and I have found a great deal of calm and help mentally whilst building and allowing my brain to go off course for a few hours at a time. 

Instructions request is in and I congratulate you on another spectacular MOC that you are able to share with the rest of us in such top shelf fashion.  The U-Project manual has set the standard for what can be done and I have no doubt that the TS-Project will raise the bar again.  Lights!

On 1/6/2019 at 5:11 PM, ic3cold said:

Very sorry to hear about your loss.  :(    I hope your memories of them were fond and give will give your comfort.

Just submitted my request for the TS instructions. Maybe I will be in the Top 10 roll call. 

On 1/6/2019 at 9:12 PM, Vok said:

Mirko, my condolences on your loss.  I too have lost two close family members in the past year and I have found a great deal of calm and help mentally whilst building and allowing my brain to go off course for a few hours at a time. 

Instructions request is in and I congratulate you on another spectacular MOC that you are able to share with the rest of us in such top shelf fashion.  The U-Project manual has set the standard for what can be done and I have no doubt that the TS-Project will raise the bar again.  Lights! 

Thank you guys

Instructions arrived today, all parts ordered, cant wait to start this beauty, fantastic work Mirko! already looking forward to your next project ;)

2 hours ago, kajrehn said:

Instructions arrived today, all parts ordered, cant wait to start this beauty, fantastic work Mirko! already looking forward to your next project ;) 

Hi Kajrehn thank you very much. I am happy that you like my hard work. You will see that it will be fun to build. For my next MOC there is little left and you will see that you will not be disappointed. Thanks again.

A teaser for the next MOC, excellent I cannot wait :)

My instructions arrived. #20. Now to source the parts and build this beauty :)

Just finished building the beautiful U-Wing a few days ago, awaiting this manual in the mail ever so patiently. It seems the pieces for this MOC aren't as rare for the most part as the U-Wing, so it should be easier to acquire :)

Can't wait!

9 hours ago, Riotvale said:

Just finished building the beautiful U-Wing a few days ago, awaiting this manual in the mail ever so patiently. It seems the pieces for this MOC aren't as rare for the most part as the U-Wing, so it should be easier to acquire :)

Can't wait!

In general the color the black pieces are more common and less expensive. However, I would advise you to buy an official LEGO 75179 set. You will be able to recover more than 300 pieces and the two minifigures. Also you can recover two pieces that were made only for this set.

My copy of the instructions heave arrived.  I'm having a hard time reading the tile. 

Edit:  Thanks to Mirko's help the tile is #31.

Edited by sandtrooper

On 1/17/2019 at 2:20 PM, sandtrooper said:

My copy of the instructions heave arrived.  I'm having a hard time reading the tile.  I believe it is #91 or #31. 

Hi Sandtrooper, in the e-mail I sent with the list of pieces, you will also find a PDF file attached that serves to decrypt the numbers ;-)

On 1/16/2019 at 9:14 AM, StarBricks said:

In general the color the black pieces are more common and less expensive. However, I would advise you to buy an official LEGO 75179 set. You will be able to recover more than 300 pieces and the two minifigures. Also you can recover two pieces that were made only for this set.

Lucky me, I happened to have an unopened 75179 lying around from Black Friday :)
Now just waiting on the lighting to go up for sale on BL.

Thanks again Mirko for your awesome work!