52 minutes ago, StarBricks said:

The only shipping system that guarantees 100% is a fast courier like UPS. With a normal shipment they would save maybe 5 euros but the times would be very long and dogame an unknown factor.

Thanks mate, I wondered about that. It would be silly then :)

For anyone curious, if this is anything like his U-Wing, Mirko's models, instruction booklets, and custom stickers are a genuine work of art.

Edited by TemjinStrife

1 hour ago, TemjinStrife said:

For anyone curious, if this is anything like his U-Wing, Mirko's models, instruction booklets, and custom stickers are a genuine work of art.

Thank you so much TemjinStrife you are too kind!

What to say...it look huge...and simply AWESOME!!!!!!

From the picture here I can catch some of the detail and I must say that looks very well realized!!!

Complimenti!!

On 26/2/2018 at 10:06 PM, enigma84 said:

What to say...it look huge...and simply AWESOME!!!!!!

From the picture here I can catch some of the detail and I must say that looks very well realized!!!

Complimenti!!

6 hours ago, RoleKeeper said:

Wow, ya I'm new here but sign me up its Absolutely beautiful. 

Thanks so much. It took me a long time to make all the details and make them as similar as possible to the original ship.

What is the webbed Technic piece behind the water wheel piece, adjacent to the robot arms? Looks to be about 8 studs long. Don't believe I've ever seen that piece?

Nevermind, I finally ran across it, 32177, beam with fan

Edited by wegaeg2010

2 hours ago, kajrehn said:

Any update on the making of instructions for this fantastic beast?

Look at his Homepage; )

On 5/12/2018 at 10:50 PM, Sonbill said:

Sign me up... looks amazing

how do i get my hands on this it looks incredible ?

Guess we got to wait till Starbricks releases it. :thumbup:

If judging from the previous U-Wing release, once the instructions for this is released, just drop him an email and he will quote you the price and shipping. Then you pay by Paypal and you will receive the instructions manual, stickers and printed tile in your mail shortly! It only took 3 days for me to receive my U-Wing instructions all the way from Italy to SE Asia! :wink:

Starbricks, any updates when the instructions will be available.  I have a major craving to build your MOC :)

Mirko, you need to give your fans an update on the instructionprogress for your awsome build :D

Edited by kajrehn

On 5/15/2018 at 6:57 AM, Azrielsc said:

Guess we got to wait till Starbricks releases it. :thumbup:

If judging from the previous U-Wing release, once the instructions for this is released, just drop him an email and he will quote you the price and shipping. Then you pay by Paypal and you will receive the instructions manual, stickers and printed tile in your mail shortly! It only took 3 days for me to receive my U-Wing instructions all the way from Italy to SE Asia! :wink:

I confirm that it will be so. As soon as the instructions are ready I will update you here and write it on my website. I'm working hard on it ..

I'm still following this topic, because I really like your design. Is there any news on the instructions?

19 hours ago, Vertigo said:

I'm still following this topic, because I really like your design. Is there any news on the instructions? 

Thanks a lot. The instructions are ready. Before making them available I have to wait for the lighting kit to be ready. Few days left...

19 hours ago, StarBricks said:

Thanks a lot. The instructions are ready. Before making them available I have to wait for the lighting kit to be ready. Few days left...

*oh2*

Will the lighting kit be included, or available as an option with the instruction book?

On 10/25/2018 at 1:54 PM, WTFett said:

*oh2*

Will the lighting kit be included, or available as an option with the instruction book? 

The lighting kit will be available separately and can be purchased on Bricklink. It will have its own code and can be inserted in the wanted list.

Good day, Any update on the ETA for the instructions?, checking your page daily and really looking forward to it :)

Edited by kajrehn