After many months of hard work here finally my last MOC has finished.

MOC name: TS-PROJECT - SB00201
TIE-Silencer - Personal ship of Kylo Ren

- Number of pieces: 3176
- Minifigures: 2
- Length: 74 cm
- Width: 35 cm
- Height: 17 cm

Main features:

- solid and separable structure for transport

- hatch opening (90 °)
- fully accessible cockpit with 90 ° screen opening
- side panels that can be opened with access to the engines
- preparation for lighting system (engines and interior)

I attach a flickr link because I can not upload photos here... and I do not know why!  :-(

AKA how to make the most confusing topic name :D Well, jawdropping work. You set the bar very high with your U-Wing and this seems to match the quality. Congratz and I can't wait for your next project.

(btw you have ATCH instead of HATCH and PREDIPODITION instead of PREDISPOSITION on your website :))

Wow, this looks incredible. I have been anxiously watching your page the past few days, since your U-Wing has been one of my favorite builds. Can't wait to see what cool techniques are used in this build!

Man, I'm not a huge fan of The Last Jedi, but this is fantastic. This is the first UCS Silencer I've seen and it might just be the definitive one!

Just brilliant! Any chance you could upload the parts list (if you have one yet) so we can begin acquiring the pieces before the instructions become available?

Mirko you're one of the most talented mocers around, congrats buddy!! Love your U-Wing, and mostly I like it because it's the only ucs size moc that keeps stability like the original Lego UCS sets!!

That’s incredible, great job! The surface detail on the body is amazing, I could stare at that all day. You’ve done a really good job with the cockpit too and the interior and engine parts look wonderful. Even the stand is impressive!

I really like the Silencer, I love my Lego set is great despite a poor effort on the cockpit. It’s great that you chose it to work on, can’t wait to see it lit up!

Thanks a lot to everyone for the compliments. I worked hard on this project and I wanted it to be a worthy successor to my U-WING. For those who asked me the instructions are under construction and the list of pieces will still be the last thing I do.

Thanks Thanks Thanks again

14 hours ago, krisandkris12 said:

AKA how to make the most confusing topic name :D Well, jawdropping work. You set the bar very high with your U-Wing and this seems to match the quality. Congratz and I can't wait for your next project.

(btw you have ATCH instead of HATCH and PREDIPODITION instead of PREDISPOSITION on your website :))

Oops !! Sorry but in hurry I made two mistakes in writing! Thank you very much for the report! I have already corrected.  :-)

Amazing!  I love looking at my U-Wing every day (I'm Blue Squadron 104) and I can't wait to get the instructions and build this masterpiece too - thank you for sharing these with us Mirko!

Edited by sfeery
added the word "wait" to second sentence.

10 hours ago, Ellisss_2 said:

Speechless... Fantastic build, it looks so elegant!

Thank you so much Ellisss I'm really glad you like it

It's beautifull. My english isn't enought good to translate my compliments.

(But I prefer your U-wing at this moment, it's due to the fact that I have your U-wing, in real ;) )

What system do you use for lights, please ?

And, it's not to hurry you, but have you got an idea of the moment when you can deliver instructions ? (it's in weeks, or months ; it's to predict the budgets for pieces)

You are a fantastic mocer, really !

12 hours ago, syrhilla said:

It's beautifull. My english isn't enought good to translate my compliments.

(But I prefer your U-wing at this moment, it's due to the fact that I have your U-wing, in real ;) )

What system do you use for lights, please ?

And, it's not to hurry you, but have you got an idea of the moment when you can deliver instructions ? (it's in weeks, or months ; it's to predict the budgets for pieces)

You are a fantastic mocer, really !

Thank you very much for the compliments. Photographing black is very difficult. I used a global lighting system to avoid sharp reflections and shadows.
The instructions will be ready for April / May.

18 minutes ago, sandtrooper said:

What trans-red pieces are used for the cockpit windows?  The top piece comes from the official set, but what about the others?  Thanks!

I think that it's this piece :

87606.png

With stickers.

(ref BL : 87606)

Edited by syrhilla

The set looks great, and I'd love to build it, but I hope you consider selling digital instructions.

$75.00 is excessive in my opinion, what is the cost of the Legos needed to build this? I can't be the only one that doesn't want to pay international shipping for a physical book when the set can be built from digital instructions.

Please consider a lower priced digital option for your fans on a budget.

2 hours ago, mostlydave said:

The set looks great, and I'd love to build it, but I hope you consider selling digital instructions.

$75.00 is excessive in my opinion, what is the cost of the Legos needed to build this? I can't be the only one that doesn't want to pay international shipping for a physical book when the set can be built from digital instructions.

Please consider a lower priced digital option for your fans on a budget.

I think that he doesn't want deliver digital instruction to avoid piracy (Lepin, or other people that sale on ebay instructions, etc), like others moc.

I understand both parts.

(I just say that the physical book of U-wing, for example, is wonderful, much better what Lego's instructions ; some people sale digital instructions for $40-50...)

But I understand your point of view.

(I  doesn't write for StarBricks, it's just my vision)

I think if Lepin or anyone else  wanted to copy the design they would just order the physical book and use it. At $110.00 with shipping to the US the U-Wing instructions are greedy. I'll pass until there's a more reasonably priced option.

Edited by mostlydave

I won't lie, I also wish there were 2 tiers for shipping.

1 for those people that want the instructions right away - they can use DHL Express and pay the small fortune, and 1 for those that don't mind how long it takes. I still haven't built my U-wing (I know I know, but life has got in the way a bit) so for me, paying AU$50 for express shipping is unwarranted.

I do realise that having 1 shipping option makes it much easier for Mirko to keep track of things though. 

EDIT: I forgot to say, excellent work once again sir. It's beautiful! I love that you've made provision for easy LED installation too.

Edited by bataleon

On 09/02/2018 at 11:39 PM, mostlydave said:

I think if Lepin or anyone else  wanted to copy the design they would just order the physical book and use it. At $110.00 with shipping to the US the U-Wing instructions are greedy. I'll pass until there's a more reasonably priced option.

Big MOCs take an incredible amount of work and time. My SSD took me 200+ hours, and it isn’t even in digital form so I couldn’t get instructions done. If I did, it would be another 200 hours on top. Then there’s the cost of building it, well over £1,000 in my case. You need to sell a lot of instructions just to make your money back, and if you do make a profit then great - why shouldn’t someone make money from their hard work to produce something people want?

On 11/2/2018 at 12:02 AM, bataleon said:

I won't lie, I also wish there were 2 tiers for shipping.

1 for those people that want the instructions right away - they can use DHL Express and pay the small fortune, and 1 for those that don't mind how long it takes. I still haven't built my U-wing (I know I know, but life has got in the way a bit) so for me, paying AU$50 for express shipping is unwarranted.

I do realise that having 1 shipping option makes it much easier for Mirko to keep track of things though. 

EDIT: I forgot to say, excellent work once again sir. It's beautiful! I love that you've made provision for easy LED installation too.

The only shipping system that guarantees 100% is a fast courier like UPS. With a normal shipment they would save maybe 5 euros but the times would be very long and dogame an unknown factor.