27767766439_86e0a0963f_c.jpg

DAY 6

39397031444_76f726d870_c.jpg

The jury deliberated long and hard, finally deciding it was time for Stephanie Diaz (Lady K) to face the music. The police led her away in chains.

"Good riddance" muttered Tony (jluck).

Night time fell, and the citizens went about their normal routines...

39397030794_bde12a0cda_c.jpg

Anthony Dodson (Actor Builder) chased down the bus after leaving his pants there for the third time this week...

40076532072_a09a21758b_c.jpg

...while Gary Johnson (Kintober) went pickaxe shopping.

"Welp, I guess this pickaxe is as good as the next..."

Finally, the sun rose on the bedraggled jurors occupying the courthouse.

39209890755_0356db2522_c.jpg

"Just five of y'all left... Stephanie Diaz (Lady K) was another member of the Town. I think we're at a tipping point, and there's still a chance, however slim, to stop Sleaze from throwing this trial. Please don't screw it up again."

Host (1)

27768952159_526056c772_t.jpg 

Neil Justuss, played by mediumsnowman - Judge, Jury and Executioner

NPC's (2)

24677584527_4e13335973_t.jpg

Chase McCain, NPC - Police Chief

24677585347_c9cb6e4868_t.jpg

Sleaze Ballagio, NPC - Crime Boss

Jurors (5)

39545397551_8fb344b703_t.jpg

Gary Johnson, played by Kintober - Mine Foreman

25674780778_3c2fd08289_t.jpg

Jared Hartman, played by Kwatchi - Software Developer

39515638692_944643757d_t.jpg

Tina Hooper, played by Umbra-Manis - Receptionist

38649220675_18990a0b2a_t.jpg

Tony, played by jluck - Chef

39740237022_4c6f09c59e_t.jpg

Anthony Dodson, played by Actor Builder - Athlete

Dismissed (9)

27768951479_705b8d8b56_t.jpg

Cathy Bridger, played by Drunknok - Fell ill day 1, replaced by Jimmy Hessler (Steamdemon) - Alignment Unknown

39007959484_37f1897ace_t.jpg

Jimmy Hessler, played by Steamdemon - Committed suicide Day 2, replaced by Anthony Dodson (Actor Builder) - Alignment Unknown

39545381911_2f1213d54e_t.jpg

Alan Andrews, played by KotZ - Killed Night 2 - Moletti Crime Family

25674781058_ce4dd53904_t.jpg

Harry Oldman, played by fhomess - Killed Night 2 - Innocent Townsfolk

39515644682_86b4d6b278_t.jpg

Dez Hunter, played by Forresto - Lynched Day 3 - Innocent Townsfolk

38836265074_2bd332d4e7_t.jpg

Amanda Callahan, played by Khscarymovie4 - Lynched Day 4 - Innocent Townsfolk

27768943059_df9346d1e4_t.jpg

Brock Martin, played by Tariq j - Killed Night 4 - Moletti Crime Family

39515643302_31ae544ea0_t.jpg

Clifford Schauer, played by LegoMonorailFan - Killed Night 4 - Innocent Townsfolk

25674783008_2c6fd92492_t.jpg

Stephanie Diaz, played by Lady K - Lynched Day 5 - Innocent Townsfolk

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the TOWN or the MAFIA. To win the game, the TOWN must kill off all the MAFIA members, while the MAFIA needs to outnumber the TOWN and/or any other factions. Third-Party (neutral) characters and/or factions will have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch. You must submit a vote each day.

3. A game day will last approximately 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts, unless you are me. Your host often makes typos and will be compelled to correct them.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. There probably aren't clues in the pictures or flavor text, but wild speculation is encouraged. It's fun. 

11. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

12. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first and second offense, and the death of your character on your third offense. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, including suspension, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.

Edited by mediumsnowman

We’re done, I’m done. This sucks. At this point we’re absolutely reliant on there only being like 1mafia member, which doesn’t seem right. Otherwise, we either need a night result or a unanimous town. It’s not looking good. 

Damn.

Bros, we're really bad at this. 

I still have faith that Gary is telling the truth about being the doctor.

My guess is that we had a legitimate town block with him and Stephanie, and we honestly just suck at this whole jury thing.

I gotta ask, though, I'm glad we're all comfy and whatnot but why are we sittin' around this desk all Last-Supper style? There's chairs enough for the lot of us. You guys can scoot on over to the other side, you know.

Last night I protected Anthony based on a hunch I had. Not sure if it paid off or not.

Sorry Steph. I thought I had something and it turned out to be nothing.

Steph and I were the only ones in the chat. There was no one else. I'm starting to believe we do not have a Cop or other investigator. We're going into this without a shred of evidence with the exception of votes and what's been said. Needless to say, I still don't trust Tony, and believe him or Jared to be our next best lynch candidates. I don't trust Tina either, due to her quietness.

((sip))

Woke up this morning to a punch in the gut.  Not only did I have Stephanie completely wrong since day 1, I may have just pushed us to the brink of a town loss.

I'm frustrated and annoyed with myself more than anything atm; not sure what I missed or could have differently, but obviously there was something.  And I honestly have no idea how to approach this situation going forward.

#Crappy start to my day

((sip))

32 minutes ago, Kwatchi said:

((sip))

Woke up this morning to a punch in the gut.  Not only did I have Stephanie completely wrong since day 1, I may have just pushed us to the brink of a town loss.

I'm frustrated and annoyed with myself more than anything atm; not sure what I missed or could have differently, but obviously there was something.  And I honestly have no idea how to approach this situation going forward.

#Crappy start to my day

((sip))

My thoughts exactly. I'm afraid to push a new lynch, cuz I really don't know where to go from here. There's only a few players left so I guess today we should spotlight each person's voting record and actions.

Well shit. 

9 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Last night I protected Anthony based on a hunch I had. Not sure if it paid off or not.

Sorry Steph. I thought I had something and it turned out to be nothing.

Steph and I were the only ones in the chat. There was no one else. I'm starting to believe we do not have a Cop or other investigator. We're going into this without a shred of evidence with the exception of votes and what's been said. Needless to say, I still don't trust Tony, and believe him or Jared to be our next best lynch candidates. I don't trust Tina either, due to her quietness.

Thanks for being upfront about your action last night, that saves us some back and forth today. As a townie unit, we seem to have a really low number of power roles, unless Harry was one of our PRs...

17 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Well shit. 

Thanks for being upfront about your action last night, that saves us some back and forth today. As a townie unit, we seem to have a really low number of power roles, unless Harry was one of our PRs...

I gotta think we lost some early, we had to have more. However, the scum clearly started with no more than 2, so a low number of PRs isn't a big surprise.

Ok, we're having less discussion than Anthony gets action (despite his frequent lack of pants) 

How about we just see if we have any consensus on least trusted individual? I don't trust tony. (And Gary is really the only trustworthy person)

I don’t trust Anthony. Haven’t since day 1. I have no choice but to trust Gary. 

1 hour ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Ok, we're having less discussion than Anthony gets action (despite his frequent lack of pants) 

Bruh.

1 hour ago, Umbra-Manis said:

How about we just see if we have any consensus on least trusted individual? I don't trust tony. (And Gary is really the only trustworthy person)

I don't trust Tony either. However, I also don't trust you.

I trust Gary, and I'm indifferent to Jared. 

25254258557_2b9fb2cf9b_c.jpg

The judge woke the sleeping jurors with a start by slamming his hammer against the table. (And no, that's not an euphemism for anything... :wink:)

"Damn it! Wake up! The Ballagios aren't going to serve themselves to you on a silver platter. You've got to work for it. The information you're looking for has to be here somewhere... read through all the old transcripts if you have to! See who voted for who, how people reacted, do anything but sit here! There's no room for error."

You may now vote. With 5 jurors remaining, a majority of 3 is required to lynch. Approximately 48 hours remain in the day.

Edited by mediumsnowman

1 hour ago, mediumsnowman said:

25254258557_2b9fb2cf9b_c.jpg

The judge woke the sleeping jurors with a start by slamming his hammer against the table. (And no, that's not an euphemism for anything... :wink:)

"Damn it! Wake up! The Ballagios aren't going to serve themselves to you on a silver platter. You've got to work for it. The information you're looking for has to be here somewhere... read through all the old transcripts if you have to! See who voted for who, how people reacted, do anything but sit here! There's no room for error."

You may now vote. With 5 jurors remaining, a majority of 3 is required to lynch. Approximately 48 hours remain in the day.

Agreed sir. I’ll try to compose a thoughtful post in the morning!

Given our tendency as a town to be horribly wrong every time we go full analysis into people's posts and voting history, I feel like I have to go with my gut today.

Vote: Tony (jluck)

Honestly, my plan has been to vote for Tony today ever since Day 5. So here goes:

VOTE: Tony (jluck)

we all know every reason every one of us is suspicious at this point. We could argue it all but I'ma just lay it out here.

Tina: Quiet, sliding by without a large amount of interaction.

Tony: Relentless beef with Stephanie and general scummery.

Gary: Not scummy. He is our Lord and Savior.

Jared: A few weird remarks at the beginning, mostly just newbie nerd stuff.

Me: Erratic behavior, third in succession of a rapid turnover event, Certified Nudist.

My vote's on Tony. We'll see how it goes. Love ya, Ton'. I really do.

More than a few loyal jurors pointed their suspicions toward Tony. Stephanie in particular was very suspicious of you, and now that she's turned up town, I'm inclined to agree with her.

I also have enough reason at this point to trust Anthony, although we'll see where that goes. Needless to say, my vote today:

Your scumminess has been called on several occasions. You also attempted to split the vote on day three by convincing Clifford to switch his vote during the last hour of the day.

If anyone's got anything to claim, now's the time to do so.

((sip))

Sorry, but I haven't had enough time to make me comfortable with my vote choice.  To be honest, I was debating Anthony (potential low bias affecting my judgement) vs Tina (quiet activity levels), but I find myself with next to nothing to work with to form a hypothesis on them.  Death bed confessions have proven unreliable so far, so I am discounting Stephanie's, but Tony's name has come up before.

And I keep going in circles like that and probably should take the lead from veterans.  At the same time, I don't want to jump on a vote this early because it feels rushed.

The only thing I can firmly state is that Gary should be considered a solid foundation for town to work off, because if he isn't we have essentially lost already so no point in wasting energy on it.  So that gives me a 33% or 66% of guessing which of you remaining three are scum, depending on if there are one or two.  Gary's opinion of Anthony will be factored in now though.

((sip))

53 minutes ago, Kwatchi said:

((sip))

Sorry, but I haven't had enough time to make me comfortable with my vote choice.  To be honest, I was debating Anthony (potential low bias affecting my judgement) vs Tina (quiet activity levels), but I find myself with next to nothing to work with to form a hypothesis on them.  Death bed confessions have proven unreliable so far, so I am discounting Stephanie's, but Tony's name has come up before.

And I keep going in circles like that and probably should take the lead from veterans.  At the same time, I don't want to jump on a vote this early because it feels rushed.

The only thing I can firmly state is that Gary should be considered a solid foundation for town to work off, because if he isn't we have essentially lost already so no point in wasting energy on it.  So that gives me a 33% or 66% of guessing which of you remaining three are scum, depending on if there are one or two.  Gary's opinion of Anthony will be factored in now though.

((sip))

Withholding your vote is incredibly suspicious, because it means you're doing so for a reason. Who would you vote for, Jared, if you had to right now?

And I want one person, Jared, not "well, this person's kind of suspicious, but so is this person." I want only one answer.

OK, I am here. I can see where this is heading, it's extremely regrettable.

10 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Given our tendency as a town to be horribly wrong every time we go full analysis into people's posts and voting history, I feel like I have to go with my gut today.

2 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

Honestly, my plan has been to vote for Tony today ever since Day 5. So here goes:

VOTE: Tony (jluck)

we all know every reason every one of us is suspicious at this point. We could argue it all but I'ma just lay it out here.

Tina: Quiet, sliding by without a large amount of interaction.

Tony: Relentless beef with Stephanie and general scummery.

Gary: Not scummy. He is our Lord and Savior.

Jared: A few weird remarks at the beginning, mostly just newbie nerd stuff.

Me: Erratic behavior, third in succession of a rapid turnover event, Certified Nudist.

My vote's on Tony. We'll see how it goes. Love ya, Ton'. I really do.

1 hour ago, Kintobor said:

More than a few loyal jurors pointed their suspicions toward Tony. Stephanie in particular was very suspicious of you, and now that she's turned up town, I'm inclined to agree with her.

I also have enough reason at this point to trust Anthony, although we'll see where that goes. Needless to say, my vote today:

Your scumminess has been called on several occasions. You also attempted to split the vote on day three by convincing Clifford to switch his vote during the last hour of the day.

If anyone's got anything to claim, now's the time to do so.

We can work under the assumption that there are 2 scum left since we've not found any. It is possible there was only one from the start but that would be a risky game to play by the host so lets say 2.

There are 5 of us left so we have no room for a misstep here. Unfortunately, because of the severe lack in conversation we've basically enabled the scum to bandwagon the first chance they've gotten. Unless @Kintobor and I are the two remaining scum (which is simply not the case as I am not scum), we can assume there is a scum player voting for me. Even if I were scum, a normal scum play would be to vote for me early to distance ones self from me, so even if you think I'm scum you should look at those voting for me to find scum. We all want to say Gary is cleared because we need that to be true, so let's continue to build on that. Then there are two other choices, Anthony and Tina. Tina voted first and Anthony followed. I've not trusted him from day 1 and nothing has changed:

Vote: Anthony (Actor Builder)

Even if you're leaning towards thinking I am scum you need to recognize that this is a good play in the grand scheme of things. There is a scum player voting for me and it's basically a 50-50 shot (without Gary). 

15 minutes ago, jluck said:

We can work under the assumption that there are 2 scum left since we've not found any. It is possible there was only one from the start but that would be a risky game to play by the host so lets say 2.

There are 5 of us left so we have no room for a misstep here. Unfortunately, because of the severe lack in conversation we've basically enabled the scum to bandwagon the first chance they've gotten. Unless @Kintobor and I are the two remaining scum (which is simply not the case as I am not scum), we can assume there is a scum player voting for me. Even if I were scum, a normal scum play would be to vote for me early to distance ones self from me, so even if you think I'm scum you should look at those voting for me to find scum. We all want to say Gary is cleared because we need that to be true, so let's continue to build on that. Then there are two other choices, Anthony and Tina. Tina voted first and Anthony followed. I've not trusted him from day 1 and nothing has changed:

Vote: Anthony (Actor Builder)

Even if you're leaning towards thinking I am scum you need to recognize that this is a good play in the grand scheme of things. There is a scum player voting for me and it's basically a 50-50 shot (without Gary). 

Unless Jared is the second scum. Jared hasn't voted yet, and I find that more suspect than Anthony's actions at this point.

If you and Jared are scum, then all three members of the town are voting for you.

Just now, Kintobor said:

Unless Jared is the second scum. Jared hasn't voted yet, and I find that more suspect than Anthony's actions at this point.

If you and Jared are scum, then all three members of the town are voting for you.

Don't pretend the scum team is ignorant. We've played 6 days and not found a single one. Our enemy is too smart to place all their eggs in one basket. Which of the following seems more likely?

1) Jared and I are the remaining scum members. After 3 players voted for me and my lynch was (basically) secured, Jared decided not to vote for me which then places all the suspicion on him once it's revealed I'm scum (I'm not, but for this scenario)

2) Anthony and Jared are scum. Anthony was anxious to get on the bandwagon early to appear supportive but Jared wanted to separate himself from the crowd in case there was a change in direction. Basically, this is the scum tactic of don't put all your eggs in one basket. They only need my lynch to win, so Jared can stand back til then end and hammer me just in case one of the townies gets cold feet. They then win with their night kill.

Which of these seems real from an intelligent opponent?

Vote Count:

3 votes for Tony (jluck): Kintober, Umbra-Manis, Actor Builder

1 vote for Anthony Dodson (Actor Builder): jluck

Nonvoting (1): Kwatchi

With 5 jurors remaining, a majority of 3 is required to lynch. Approximately 23 1/2 hours remain in the day.

6 minutes ago, jluck said:

Don't pretend the scum team is ignorant. We've played 6 days and not found a single one. Our enemy is too smart to place all their eggs in one basket. Which of the following seems more likely?

1) Jared and I are the remaining scum members. After 3 players voted for me and my lynch was (basically) secured, Jared decided not to vote for me which then places all the suspicion on him once it's revealed I'm scum (I'm not, but for this scenario)

2) Anthony and Jared are scum. Anthony was anxious to get on the bandwagon early to appear supportive but Jared wanted to separate himself from the crowd in case there was a change in direction. Basically, this is the scum tactic of don't put all your eggs in one basket. They only need my lynch to win, so Jared can stand back til then end and hammer me just in case one of the townies gets cold feet. They then win with their night kill.

Which of these seems real from an intelligent opponent?

I'm far more suspicious of Jared than Anthony or Tina. Jared whittled away Day's 1 and 2 voting for Stephanie, finally placing his vote on Amanda on Day 3 and Day 4. Day 5, he places his vote on Stephanie. Jared hammered on Stephanie, claiming that he had reasons to believe Stephanie was scum, and now that we know she's town, this looks pretty suspicious, especially since Stephanie pointed out that Jared had put most of his attention on Stephanie, and Stephanie alone, joining the Amanda bandwagon only because he figured the Stephanie vote wasn't going anywhere until I incorrectly accused Stephanie of using me as a scum tool to protect her. I wish I could've looked through Day 5 more, but I was busy with outside stuff and couldn't keep up with the day. Even you, Tony, found Jared suspicious on Day 5, but now that I accuse you two as being the scum, you rush to his defence. Why is this?

27 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

I'm far more suspicious of Jared than Anthony or Tina. Jared whittled away Day's 1 and 2 voting for Stephanie, finally placing his vote on Amanda on Day 3 and Day 4. Day 5, he places his vote on Stephanie. Jared hammered on Stephanie, claiming that he had reasons to believe Stephanie was scum, and now that we know she's town, this looks pretty suspicious, especially since Stephanie pointed out that Jared had put most of his attention on Stephanie, and Stephanie alone, joining the Amanda bandwagon only because he figured the Stephanie vote wasn't going anywhere until I incorrectly accused Stephanie of using me as a scum tool to protect her. I wish I could've looked through Day 5 more, but I was busy with outside stuff and couldn't keep up with the day. Even you, Tony, found Jared suspicious on Day 5, but now that I accuse you two as being the scum, you rush to his defence. Why is this?

I didn't. In both scenarios I gave I worked with the assumption that he is scum. I think it is highly likely he is scum given his actions.

((sip))

Whether I have been branded scummy or not by you Gary, at least you understand my conundrum from yesterday.

10 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Jared hasn't voted yet, and I find that more suspect than Anthony's actions at this point

To summarize:

1) I log in and catch up on things, and see that Tony has 3 votes and Tony hasn't voted yet.

2) I'm town; and,

3) If Tony has 3 votes already, and if we use the 3 town - 2 scum assumption, there is an immediate red flag.

So if you are wondering why I was not comfortable voting - there it is spelled out.  But since that is suspicious behaviour to you Gary, we seem to be at an impasse.

I have a solution, but I am not sure you will like it either.

So unless there is only one scum in game, we can conclude we have either a scum bluff-voting or Tony is innocent.  If he is scum, there will be some movement to get votes off him upcoming and we can wait to see what rat jumps off the ship.  If he is innocent, we likely lost.

This is precisely the play that I didn't feel was right before, and I still don't.  But if this is our strategy, I'll tow the line.

((sip))