Sign in to follow this  
SpaceJoey86

January MRCA analysis

The Arlinsport Advisor missed out (quite rightly) the MRCA results, so I decided to put together some data showing just what happened in terms of profits.

Here is the overview, you can see that Oleon made the most profits, almost double Corrington and Eslandola!

25228667017_7b478d2d37_z.jpgFactions

As a chart

39389155674_179e4f353e_z.jpgChart

And again as a table:

40068095232_e4e0267657_z.jpgTable

This table also shows how few Sea Rats took part in the MRCA. They still caused a big fuss though.

16 out of 223 ships sank, got captured or where diverted, about 7%. That's all from me, it was quite easy to do but didn't show much in the end. Hope it was useful, if you think it was I'll do it again next time. Sorry if there is a large space at the bottom of this post.

Great job putting these data together!  I especially like how Eslandola is in purple. :pir-grin:

37 minutes ago, Kai NRG said:

Great job putting these data together!  I especially like how Eslandola is in purple. :pir-grin:

Yes, the colours were just whatever Excel put in, not perfect but almost effortless.

Interesting - particularly the number of ships employed. Would be interesting to see statistics on the total number of ship levels employed, to clean the data from any bias due to some factions using larger or smaller vessels.

Very nice analysis @SpaceJoey86! I should have done one, but I've had some trouble calculating the upkeep of vessels. Very interesting data!

11 hours ago, Bregir said:

Interesting - particularly the number of ships employed. Would be interesting to see statistics on the total number of ship levels employed, to clean the data from any bias due to some factions using larger or smaller vessels.

Not sure how to do that but it would be interesting. I'll see if I can find that somewhere.

6 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Very nice analysis @SpaceJoey86! I should have done one, but I've had some trouble calculating the upkeep of vessels. Very interesting data!

Thanks, I found it interesting too.

If you enjoy this kinda thing i say go for it every month ... I actually like seeing this breakdown as far as helpful for me ... Not so much but its definately interesting to see the way it works out.

This one took longer, here are the ship levels by faction.

Maybe I'll look at what these show tomorrow.

28341111159_1efe65f115_z.jpgShip levels

12 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

If you enjoy this kinda thing i say go for it every month ... I actually like seeing this breakdown as far as helpful for me ... Not so much but its definately interesting to see the way it works out.

Glad it helped, I am planning to do it again next month.

4 hours ago, SpaceJoey86 said:

This one took longer, here are the ship levels by faction.

Maybe I'll look at what these show tomorrow.

28341111159_1efe65f115_z.jpgShip levels

Glad it helped, I am planning to do it again next month.

It would be interesting to see a break down of actual ship levels used during the mrca compared to profit avereaged per level used per faction ... If that made sence

Nice job Spacejoey. It's reconforting to see Oleon is making the most profit, we surely need a lot of dbs to support our large fleet.

15 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

It would be interesting to see a break down of actual ship levels used during the mrca compared to profit avereaged per level used per faction ... If that made sence

Do you mean this?

39237093265_e165342356_z.jpgAverage_DBs

15 hours ago, Bodi said:

Nice job Spacejoey. It's reconforting to see Oleon is making the most profit, we surely need a lot of dbs to support our large fleet.

Yes, this is very comforting. So is this new data!

Also I forgot to mention there may be slight inaccuracies due to some ships changing owner and so on. Not too bad though.

Carno seems to have averaged a wildly high profit per ship ratio this MRCA!

Oops, that's per ship level actually.

14 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

Carno seems to have averaged a wildly high profit per ship ratio this MRCA!

3 hours ago, SpaceJoey86 said:

Oops, that's per ship level actually.

Oh, okay.  Missed that.  Still high!  But I suppose it probably only represents a couple fortunate ships instead of a whole fleet of seven that all did really well.