To be honest this video was supposed to be my video releasing a new version of the RC Car with Sbrick along with some instructions.  However, after a request for a build battle by LEGO Technic Mastermind, I have decided to postpone that video, but that will happen sometime in the future.  In the meantime, I have made a rear-wheel drive sports car with an opening hood, small-cylinder V8 engine, functional headlights and taillights with PF LEDs, full independent suspension on all four wheels, a steered front axle with toe in (steered by a PF servo), and a four speed manual gearbox driven by 4 PF L-motors.  To control all the powered functions, I have used two Sbricks, each connected to their own AAA battery box.  I have not much else to say, just enjoy the video and photos below.  

1920x1440.jpg1920x1440.jpg1920x1440.jpg1920x1440.jpg1920x1440.jpg1920x1440.jpg1920x1440.jpg1920x1440.jpg1920x1440.jpg

Edited by TmoneyTechnic

NIce overall design, but wheels look too small for size.

For 4 motors this has to be much faster, gear it up.

4 minutes ago, Aventador2004 said:

Good, the body is nice.

Thank you!

6 hours ago, Jurss said:

NIce overall design, but wheels look too small for size.

For 4 motors this has to be much faster, gear it up.

Thanks, I have to agree with you on the wheels, though the they do look a bit more proportionate in real life.  I probably should have used 2 L-motors in retrospect: 4 L-motors coupled together is no better than 2 L-motors for gearing up (due to the differences in weight), the only real advantage is in gearing down for the 4 L-motors.  I really do wish it was faster, but 3.5 pounds is no small feat to move, and there are many gears in the drive train.  Maybe next time I will make it faster.  Thanks for the feedback! :)