Falconfan1414

The Incredibles 2 2018: Rumors and Discussion

Seeing that both the Incredimobile and Bob and Helen's original suits reappear in this sequel, now I really want to see a proper, non-Juniors set with a better build of that car.

By the way, for that matter, does anyone know of any good MOC recreations of the Incredimobile? I was looking around Flickr the other day and really couldn't find anything. :shrug_confused:

These sets have been available at Walmart and Target since Monday (saw them in-store and on their websites). Not seeing them on the Lego Shop @ Home site, however. Weird.

So about the Great Home Escape set, 

Spoiler

Is the brick lady supposed to be the largest of the new Supers? Obviously there must have been some big changes between the concept art and movie, considering the minifig is female and the movie character is male.

14 minutes ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

So about the Great Home Escape set, 

Hide contents

Is the brick lady supposed to be the largest of the new Supers? Obviously there must have been some big changes between the concept art and movie, considering the minifig is female and the movie character is male.

No she is female in the movie too

I have seen the movie and the Brick character is 100% neanderthal male so why did i waste £30 on a lego set with a female Brick which is not at all accurate and is messing with my o.c.d. How does this happen, does Disney (right hand) not know what Lego (left hand) is doing here ? Amaturish and annoying!

Concretia "Connie" Mason is Brick. Pretty sure she's a woman. Defintely looks odd as a standard minifig, I think Voyd would have been better as she works as standard minifig and had a bigger role, but it's not a huge deal as far as I'm concerned,

SHE  appears in both forms in the video game,  whats really odd is that in the set 10761 she is portrayed as a villain, attacking the Parr home with her brick launching CAR!?

Dont want to dish out any spoilers apart from the movie Brick is definately male NOT female in the movie, i just watched the thing in the cinema. I thought i might have missed something in the end credits because i left before they ended but i googled and there was none. Brick is 100% male..has he a female partner that did'nt appear in the movie but is in the game?

1 minute ago, Rannygazzoo said:

Dont want to dish out any spoilers apart from the movie Brick is definately male NOT female in the movie, i just watched the thing in the cinema. I thought i might have missed something in the end credits because i left before they ended but i googled and there was none. Brick is 100% male..has he a female partner that did'nt appear in the movie but is in the game?

Here is an image of Brick, the character may have a male voice but they are absolutely a masculine woman, unless they are in drag, which I doubt

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Brick_(The_Incredibles)

32 minutes ago, Rannygazzoo said:

Yeah, Brick is definitely a woman. She has breasts.

57 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

SHE  appears in both forms in the video game,  whats really odd is that in the set 10761 she is portrayed as a villain, attacking the Parr home with her brick launching CAR!?

I mean, that scene essentially happens in the movie..just no car launching

Brick is female lol. The reason why she didn’t come as a big fig is because big figs don’t come in juniors set. If the sets were not juniors brick would have defiantly been a big fig

Greetings falconfan1414. Thanks for clearing that up. It was doing my head in. I might have missed vital parts of the movie due to my kids 5 loo visits during the showing lol. So Brick is a female..would'nt fancy coming home to that £10 short in my wages!

Thanks everyone else that also help clear that up for me. 

Gotta like that “Brick” girl... she’s from Wisconsin! As for the figure, not the best likeness but I can live with it. Wish some other characters would have made it to minifigure form... Frozone anyone? 

Brick was a not a great choice as she translates even worse that Mr. Incredible.

Speaking of which I'm still waiting for a chinese knock-off company to do a set with molded heads. Some are passable with regular heads but others look horrid.

2 hours ago, Gomek said:

Brick was a not a great choice as she translates even worse that Mr. Incredible.

Speaking of which I'm still waiting for a chinese knock-off company to do a set with molded heads. Some are passable with regular heads but others look horrid.

You mean like the Simpsons minifigs? I don't think that would look better. Just curious, which characters do you think need them the most?

Personally, the one new mold I wish had been made was for Edna. That minifig doesn't do her justice.

4 minutes ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

You mean like the Simpsons minifigs? I don't think that would look better. Just curious, which characters do you think need them the most?

Personally, the one new mold I wish had been made was for Edna. That minifig doesn't do her justice.

Edna looks awful and I won't get that figure on principle. Ironically the figure in the video game looks OK (as far as i can remember).

Some of it is probably personal taste. To me any head that is highly stylized would be better molded.

In cases where we've seen both, I think I only preferred the non-molded once. For molded I have preferred Squidward, BuzzLightyear, the Simpsons (as opposed to how they looked in the TV special with non molded heads). Only molded head I really didn't think was needed was the Star Wars Tusken Raiders which I thought was fine non-molded.

I also thought the Scooby-Do characters looked fine non-molded as they are not wildly styled in their cartoon.

To me Mr. Incredible needs it the most. He has a highly stylized head and if you just saw the head of the figure as is, I don't think you'd ever recognize it as Mr. Incredible.

Over at LEGO Ideas, staff there are hosting an Incredibles 2 themed contest:

LEGO Ideas - New Contest: Create an amazing Family Moment! 

What’s it like to be part of a super family? It’s probably very rewarding and satisfying to use that super strength, elasticity, invisibility or super speed to help those in need around you! Whatever it might be, LEGO® Juniors want you to build and show us your idea of a day in the life of Disney•Pixar's The Incredibles!

As a Grand Prize winner you will walk away with personal artwork created by a Disney artist in a LEGO frame, LEGO Juniors Disney•Pixar's Incredibles 2 sets (10759, 10760, 10761), movie posters signed by the filmmakers, a unique LEGO mosaic and, last but not least, a $500 USD shopping spree on LEGO.com so that you can get even more of your favourite LEGO sets! Two Runner Ups will each get movie posters signed by the filmmakers, LEGO Juniors Incredibles 2 sets (10759, 10760, 10761) and a $200 USD shopping spree on LEGO.com.

5705803-Incredibles2_Grand_Prize-thumbna