Falconfan1414

The Incredibles 2 2018: Rumors and Discussion

Embed the video game trailer.

The game looks really awesome, Incredible (get it) animation, but it makes me wish even more that we got proper molds for Mr. Incredible and that we actually got Frozone and Edna. 

:angry: Lego can be so frustrating sometimes.

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I don't get why the videogame portrays characters like Mr. Incredible and Edna with specially made, nonexistent parts that the official figures don't have. If the physical figures were found acceptable by Disney, isn't that good enough?

Probably just because they're Juniors sets. If they were standard, we'd have more of a chance of getting more interesting molds. 

So it turns out I was a little right and a little wrong with the Edna polybag. She isn’t a pre order bonus it turns out she comes as a separate polybag but the polybag actually comes with the game like the Finn polybag from the Star Wars game a few years ago. Sorry for the confusion there

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

So it turns out I was a little right and a little wrong with the Edna polybag. She isn’t a pre order bonus it turns out she comes as a separate polybag but the polybag actually comes with the game like the Finn polybag from the Star Wars game a few years ago. Sorry for the confusion there

Oh, so like a boxed set?

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It is like you get the game and the polybag all in one 

So, I wonder what that may mean for Frozone. :shrug_confused:

2 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

So, I wonder what that may mean for Frozone. :shrug_confused:

I think it means we have to face the harsh reality that we have to probably wait for Disney cmf series 2 to even have a chance at getting frozone 

Edited by Falconfan1414

1 hour ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Probably just because they're Juniors sets. If they were standard, we'd have more of a chance of getting more interesting molds. 

The fact that they’re Juniors sets doesn’t really have any bearing on the molds. This small wave has already given us 3 new molds which is pretty good for 3 sets. Edna wouldn’t get a specially molded piece if she’s just a polybag, the only chance of getting that mold would’ve been if she was in a set. Mr. Incredible probably didn’t get the body mold because it was too expensive or wouldn’t work in real life, or because they wanted to stay consistent with his appearance in the Disney minifigures series where all the humanoids were made with normal pieces.

1 hour ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Embed the video game trailer.

The game looks really awesome, Incredible (get it) animation, but it makes me wish even more that we got proper molds for Mr. Incredible and that we actually got Frozone and Edna. 

:angry: Lego can be so frustrating sometimes.

We’re still getting Edna, just not with that mold from the video game. 

Seems pretty bizarre to me that we're getting a whole video game but only three sets - Juniors sets at that.  It feels wrong, lol.

I don’t think they needed to make Frozone’s head that rounded. He wears a mask like Spider-Man’s that’s very form fitting, so I think the regular blocky head would’ve worked better. 

There's Edna polybags on Ebay... I am disappointed. She was the one character I was so looking forward to. If it was just a picture of her fig, I wouldn't have known who she was.

Item number: 152962946583 shows polybag. 152965036189 shows alternate face

29 minutes ago, sunhuntin said:

There's Edna polybags on Ebay... I am disappointed. She was the one character I was so looking forward to. If it was just a picture of her fig, I wouldn't have known who she was.

Item number: 152962946583 shows polybag. 152965036189 shows alternate face

It could be better, but it’s still a pretty good design. When I first saw leaked pictures of the figure outside of the polybag a while ago I immediately assumed it was her.

6 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Mr, incredible and frozone brickheadz leaked. 

Well, they both look fairly decent and spot-on, but I can't say there's anything extraordinary about their construction. The hair on most BrickHeadz sets is the most intriguing part, but with Mr. Incredible, he just has a pretty simple receding hairline that does the job.

19 hours ago, Resurgam said:

Seems pretty bizarre to me that we're getting a whole video game but only three sets - Juniors sets at that.  It feels wrong, lol.

I don't see the problem with that. I'd be happy with a LEGO Doctor Who game based on only one proper LEGO set and two Dimensions ones.

7 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

It's past midnight in my time zone but I don't see the sets listed for sale on Shop@Home yet. Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

Um I don’t think Lego would have them for sale as they have a street date for late April around the 25th or 27th. I’m not sure the exact date but they are not out yet and technically we are not even supposed to know about them in legos eyes as they haven’t officially revealed them yet

Edited by Falconfan1414

Um I don’t think Lego would have them for sale as they have a street date for late April around the 25th or 27th. I’m not sure the exact date but they are not out yet and technically we are not even supposed to know about them in legos eyes as they haven’t officially revealed them yet

What? I thought that they were scheduled for release on April 1st...

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

What? I thought that they were scheduled for release on April 1st...

Nope, even in the prelim catalogue they say may release. April for Lego is designed around solo and Jurassic world fallen kingdom

Nope, even in the prelim catalogue they say may release. April for Lego is designed around solo and Jurassic world fallen kingdom

Whoops, then I messed up big time. Guess I'll get the Tron set to bring my order up to $75. I feel like a complete idiot now. 

On 4/1/2018 at 1:22 AM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Whoops, then I messed up big time. Guess I'll get the Tron set to bring my order up to $75. I feel like a complete idiot now. 

I did the same thing but in store. Only the TRON set and new marvel and Solo BrickHeadz were April 1st releases apparently. 

I will have the final incredibles 2 Set I need today thanks to a little glitch from Walmart so I can post pictures of the great Home escape later. Also I don’t know if this was said before but dcpi codes for the sets are as follows 

elastagirl rooftop: 204-00-2305

underminer: 204-00-2306

great home escape 204-00-2307