Falconfan1414

The Incredibles 2 2018: Rumors and Discussion

2 hours ago, Borex said:

Juniors sets tend to have printed pieces, right? That mrs. Incredible sign is really cool from the rooftop set. 

Pretty sure there are no stickers in juniors sets

@Falconfan1414 when you said the edna polybag will be stand alone, did you mean it will be gift with purchase? Or one of the juniors polybags i can go into walmart to buy?

Edited by legosamsonite

25 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Pretty sure there are no stickers in juniors sets

@Falconfan1414 when you said the edna polybag will be stand alone, did you mean it will be gift with purchase? Or one of the juniors polybags i can go into walmart to buy?

0 clue about that. I only know the polybag is stand alone. Meaning Edna isn’t the video game exclusive but will come in a separate polybag

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I only know the polybag is stand alone. 

By "stand alone" do you mean a polybag with only a minifigure and no complementary build?

25 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

By "stand alone" do you mean a polybag with only a minifigure and no complementary build?

No it could come with something else but what a stand alone polybag is a regular polybag one that could be either given away with purchase or sold in stores. A non standalone polybag is a video game exclusive polybag

Edited by Falconfan1414

36 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

0 clue about that. I only know the polybag is stand alone. Meaning Edna isn’t the video game exclusive but will come in a separate polybag

Thanks, i really hope its one i can buy my self, i have no lego store close and i dont want to order 75$ worth of juniors sets at once

Could it be that Frozone is the videogame exclusive or is Frozone just too hard to capture in a good lego meets pixar way? I think everybody wants Frozone badly. 

30 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There will be a mr incredible and frozone brickheadz Set number 41613 for $20

Well, uf we dont get a frozone minifig then that will be a real kick by lego

2 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Well, uf we dont get a frozone minifig then that will be a real kick by lego

After hearing about the BrickHeadz, they just have to do a minifigure. Otherwise, it just would be strange not to.

49 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

After hearing about the BrickHeadz, they just have to do a minifigure. Otherwise, it just would be strange not to.

We have BrickHeadz of characters without minifigures, though, like the CW Supergirl and Martian Manhunter. 

4 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

We have BrickHeadz of characters without minifigures, though, like the CW Supergirl and Martian Manhunter. 

Well, those really were exclusives anyway. 

Just now, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

If the rumors of TNBC Brickheadz are true, they may also continue the trend.

Wait, what's TNBC again?

4 hours ago, Borex said:

Could it be that Frozone is the videogame exclusive or is Frozone just too hard to capture in a good lego meets pixar way? I think everybody wants Frozone badly. 

That would be great. I’m already on the fence about getting the video game, but I would definitely buy it if it came with Frozone. 

I have the elastagirl rooftop set in hand and I can say screenslaver’s face suffers the same fate as the lady iron dragon or any lego face printed on a black head, the face colors are a little dull

Screenslaver's mask looks kind of similar to Frozone's visor and rounded head, maybe they willl use a variation of the mold for it?

The box cover for the Incredibles video game is out. It seems they are using the new body mold for mr.incredible in the game. Also on the cover is frozone. He doesn’t use any new molds or anything he just has duel molded arms and legs. I really hope he is the video game exclusive 

Seeing Frozone’s design on the cover makes me feel there’s no way we aren’t getting him. He’d be perfect as a video game exclusive, given he’s the most desirable unreleased character. On a side note, Mr. Incredible looks better than the other photo. Glad he isn’t a full big fig. Minifig legs were a good choice. 

Yup, seeing the box art for the game makes me really, really want that beefy figure of Mr. Incredible and that Frozone! Man oh man why is LEGO only giving us 3 pathetic juniors sets for the theme!?!

9 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

Yup, seeing the box art for the game makes me really, really want that beefy figure of Mr. Incredible and that Frozone! Man oh man why is LEGO only giving us 3 pathetic juniors sets for the theme!?!

perhaps they are just testing the waters? Hopefully the second disney cmf (if there is one) will include more incredibles characters rather than mascots.

16 minutes ago, TheBrickPal said:

Edna looks WAY better here than she did with whatever that alleged minifig was like.

I don't get why the videogame portrays characters like Mr. Incredible and Edna with specially made, nonexistent parts that the official figures don't have. If the physical figures were found acceptable by Disney, isn't that good enough?