Falconfan1414

The Incredibles 2 2018: Rumors and Discussion

Unfortunately, no pictures are allowed for the Incredibles 2 sets, but the guys at fbtb.net at least posted some descriptions:

• 10759 Elistigirl’s Rooftop Pursuit – $20, and includes a version of Elastigirl with arms similar to Ms. Marvel’s.
  • 10760 Underminer’s Bank Heist – $25, and has a version of Elastigirl with normal arms (Fixing one of my biggest problems with Ms. Marvel)
  • 10761 The Great Home Escape – $30, and includes Violet, Dash, and a new baby print for Jack-jack

https://www.fbtb.net/lego-incredibles-2/2018/02/17/toy-fair-coverage-2018-incredibles-2-info/

Edited by Lego-Freak

I have no idea, that's all the info they've posted (so far). Fbtb won't be the only ones covering the Toyfair, maybe we'll get additional info elsewhere? 

3 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I have no idea, that's all the info they've posted (so far). Fbtb won't be the only ones covering the Toyfair, maybe we'll get additional info elsewhere? 

I hope so, we know at least which set underminer is in

And id say the fact that edna isnt in the sets and one of the leaked pics looked like a polybag, gives me more assurance that a game is coming

24 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:
  • 10759 Elistigirl’s Rooftop Pursuit – $20, and includes a version of Elastigirl with arms similar to Ms. Marvel’s.
  • 10760 Underminer’s Bank Heist – $25, and has a version of Elastigirl with normal arms (Fixing one of my biggest problems with Ms. Marvel)
  • 10761 The Great Home Escape – $30, and includes Violet, Dash, and a new baby print for Jack-jack

Ah, excellent, both normal and stretched-out variants of Elastigirl! :thumbup:

But, until we have more detailed descriptions, I'm now wondering if the stretched variant will be the solo one seen in the trailer with her new outfit. That kinda would suck a little. 

Here are Brickshow descriptions 

Elastigirl’s Rooftop Pursuit (10759 )

Minifigures include Elastigirl with bendy arms similar to that to Ms. Marvel in Captain America Jet Pursuit (76076)Jack Jack in a baby minifigure mold, and an unnamed, old lady villain in blue and black colors, with the same type of hairpiece as Robin from TLBM less the dizzy looking green eyes. Retails for $20.

Underminer’s Bank Heist (10760)

Minifigures include Elastigirl with normal arms, Mister Incredible which is quite different from how he looks from the Disney CMF, and the Underminer. This baddie has a massive driller, equipped with drills on both sides. Retails for $25.

The Great Home Escape (10761) 

Minifigures include Violet, Dash, Jack-jack in a new print, an unnamed female villain in dark red and orange. Retails for $30.

28 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Minifigures include Elastigirl with bendy arms similar to that to Ms. Marvel in Captain America Jet Pursuit (76076)Jack Jack in a baby minifigure mold, and an unnamed, old lady villain in blue and black colors, with the same type of hairpiece as Robin from TLBM less the dizzy looking green eyes. Retails for $20.

Interesting. I didn't think we'd see that headgear part utilized for another license this early on, let alone for Disney.

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Minifigures include Elastigirl with normal arms, Mister Incredible which is quite different from how he looks from the Disney CMF, and the Underminer. This baddie has a massive driller, equipped with drills on both sides. Retails for $25.

Minifigures include Violet, Dash, Jack-jack in a new print, an unnamed female villain in dark red and orange. Retails for $30.

Weird that they list her as Elastigirl? Does this mean we are not getting her as Mrs, Incredible?

42 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

As nice as these sound, WHERE IS MAH SUPERSUIT?

6 minutes ago, DJ Bricks said:

Does this mean we are not getting her as Mrs, Incredible?

Well, we have seen a leaked photo of her in minifigure form as Mrs. Incredible, though only with Mr. Incredible's hairpiece instead. I'm pretty certain that image was of her and not Violet.

4 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Hmm, I didn't think of that upon reading the descriptions. :look:

13 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

I don’t think frozone is coming at all. With these descriptions our best chance would be a video game promo figure but unfortunately that seems like it belongs to Edna 

9 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, we have seen a leaked photo of her in minifigure form as Mrs. Incredible, though only with Mr. Incredible's hairpiece instead. I'm pretty certain that image was of her and not Violet.

Hmm, I didn't think of that upon reading the descriptions. :look:

Im actually trying to work on a custom frozone now, it sucks that we may not get him but at least we are getting two jack jacks, and a villian for each set, and edna... Man he is like the one important character we didn't get :(

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I don’t think frozone is coming at all. With these descriptions our best chance would be a video game promo figure but unfortunately that seems like it belongs to Edna 

Ill let everyone know how my custom goes

Wasn’t the leaked Edna photo a picture of her minifig on the box? Like from the line up in the bottom corner? Shouldn’t that mean she’s in an actual set, and not a poly bag?

Anyway, I’m surprised we’re getting two Jack-Jacks. And as much as I love mining’s and hearing about them, I wish the sets were described in better detail.

9 hours ago, DJ Bricks said:

Weird that they list her as Elastigirl? Does this mean we are not getting her as Mrs, Incredible?

Its pretty much explained why in the trailer

Smallest set is a helicopter build that is very similar to the part of civil war were captain America tries to stop Bucky in the helicopter but this time it’s elastagirl who is trying to stop the helicopter that is piloted by a old evil women that uses the Robin hair mold from The LEGO batman movie line 

26 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Smallest set is a helicopter build that is very similar to the part of civil war were captain America tries to stop Bucky in the helicopter but this time it’s elastagirl who is trying to stop the helicopter that is piloted by a old evil women that uses the Robin hair mold from The LEGO batman movie line 

Is it possible the old lady is Evelyn deaver, the sister of the business guy in the trailer?

43 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Is Mrs. Incredible in her regular outfit?

46 minutes ago, doclord said:

Is Mrs. Incredible in her regular outfit?

Not sure which outfit it is but it has the ms marvel arms

1 hour ago, legosamsonite said:

Is it possible the old lady is Evelyn deaver, the sister of the business guy in the trailer?

No I don’t think it is her, it might be one of the new characters but I don’t wanna spoil anything 

13 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So, has the old woman's Robin hairpiece been recolored in grey/white?

12 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Not sure which outfit it is but it has the ms marvel arms

What predominant colors were her outfit?

41 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

So, has the old woman's Robin hairpiece been recolored in grey/white?

What predominant colors were her outfit?

I didn’t see the pictures of the sets only been given detailed discriptons. So I’m not sure which colors her outfit is. And I’m not sure the color of the hairpiece but the face is a old woman’s. It’s a new character that has been revealed already

If Frozone isn't in the sets, i just hope he will be a polybag figure you get when you buy these sets. If not, i think i will cry a little for a few hours.

20 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Violet gets a new hair peice for her figure

Works nicely for her, though I can't tell if it's a plastic or rubbery mold.