Sign in to follow this  
Tezclatipoca

[Esl - FB] Special Colonial Council Elections for the Prio Sea Area

Special Elections for the Prio Sea Seat in the Colonial Council

Recently, Mehit have seen the arrival of many Eslandolan vessels and men.

It was finally time to launch the reconstruction works in the Native ruined village and Eslandola prepared a bunch of good workers to help the natives.

It is here, in this buzzing activity that 3 characters stepped in front of the temporary house of the chief in charge of the reconstruction with a paper in hand.

26148049498_82e0f8b6cb_c.jpg

25150307587_8860c48594_c.jpg

The holder of the paper was well known by the Mehuãtajir people because he is their actual Chief Apulo and now is fairly newly named Mayor of the Settlement of Mehit in name of the Crown of Eslandola. The lady dressed like an adventuress, is Lady Condora, an officer of the MAESTRO Green Messenger Agency in Trador and she just announced by letter the nomination of the Chief Apulo as Mayor of Mehit. Finally, the 3rd character is a man of science and is coming to helped the people in need here in Mehit : He is known as The Doctor Ayuda, a well reknown Doctor in Fuerte Unido.

So, the 3 candidates took the time to speech to every worker in the Mehit construction site this morning.

"Hear ye ! Hear ye !

By this present words, we, Chief Apulo, Doctor Ayuda and Lady Condora, are proud to announce our will to run for the Seat of the Colonial Council in the name of the Prio Sea Region !

We are here to offer you the best representation we can in the Colonial Council by :

Firstly, making enter more natives in the Council, in order to encounter other tribes and create at term a Great Native Alliance inside the Eslandola Realm, the only Halosian realm that integrates New Terran Natives and treats them as Brothers and Equals.

Secondly, develop the Mehit Settlement by speeding up the reconstruction. It will be by gaining more attention and more money from the Council.

Thirdly, develop the communication routes the Green Messengers from MAESTRO are discovering to accelerate the in and out of important letters and news to the Council and to the Capital. This will be by building more fast ships and develop shipyards in our Region.

And Finally, make sure that every citizen in Eslandola colonies, being New Terran native or Halosian, has a roof upon his head and good healthy conditions to live in our territory !

We are awared about the heavy task we will face and are ready to assume this responsibility !

Made in Mehit, the First of February 618."

This is my build to officially present my mayor for Mehit and to present my team to the Special Elections for the Prio Sea Seat in the Colonial Council.

Here is a better shot of the team itself :

39989420052_30b559e3e6_c.jpg

Edited by Faladrin

Good build. I particularly like that yellow line through the structures. And including a native representative among the three candidates is very cool! :thumbup:

Neat scenery build, I especially like the brickbuild giant flowers. Those buildings looked very simple at first sight - and then I noted the yellow ornamentation. Very cool effect, well built, and giving the scene something special. Well done! :thumbup:

Then there is the story itself, which I also like a lot. The inclusion of a native chief seems only logical, so I applaud bringing it up. The whole trio is well thought out, it seems the people of Mehit can look forward to being well represented.

Edited by Drunknok

2 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Good build. I particularly like that yellow line through the structures. And including a native representative among the three candidates is very cool! :thumbup:

Thank you sir !

I tryed this yellow patern at another scale and it worked out pretty well so I remade it but on this so little space it was not so simple... The little guard tower was very tricky...

Of course, I had to include a Native candidate ! He is the character I will use as the Mayor of Mehit, so expect to see him again in another builds ! :laugh:

1 hour ago, Drunknok said:

Neat scenery build, I especially like the brickbuild giant flowers. Those buildings looked very simple at first sight - and then I noted the yellow ornamentation. Very cool effect, well built, and giving the scene something special. Well done! :thumbup:

Then there is the story itself, which I also like a lot. The inclusion of a native chief seems only logical, so I applaud bringing it up. The whole trio is well thought out, it seems the people of Mehit can look forward to being well represented.

Thanks !

Haha ! Giant flowers have been something I frequently build ! But strangely I've never achieved my Orchid cat C entry... So I decided to use some test flowers I've build. Note that you could find some of those flowers in a future castle of mine near to be published in GOH... :laugh:

Like I've said the yellow line patern was tricky at this scale... Better on bigger walls !

I am always in favour of the Natives so having one in my delegation is normal for me ! 

Great build Faladrin, love the bright colors and the yellow line looks so good! 

Great to see that yellow line design again, Faladrin! :pir-sweet:  And I quite like that group of representatives too - very nice combinations!

And congrats to @Faladrin and Lady Condora, Chief Apulo, and Doctor Ayuda, the newest members of the Colonial Council, representing the Prio Seas region..

On 2 février 2018 at 2:13 AM, Kai NRG said:

Great build Faladrin, love the bright colors and the yellow line looks so good! 

Thank you Kai !

15 hours ago, Elostirion said:

That yellow line in the walls is perfect. Mind if I borrow the technique at some point? :-) 

Thanks ! Yes sure ! Be free to borrow it !

5 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Great to see that yellow line design again, Faladrin! :pir-sweet:  And I quite like that group of representatives too - very nice combinations!

Thank you ! It seems they'll be seen in the Council...

4 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

And congrats to @Faladrin and Lady Condora, Chief Apulo, and Doctor Ayuda, the newest members of the Colonial Council, representing the Prio Seas region..

Thank you Very much ! We will see more of them 3 soon then... :pir-laugh: