Dramatis Personae:
  Previously, https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/158700-sr-mrca-welcome-to-the-jungle-part-2/....
At Fuerte Unido, Isla de Victoria, Eslandola...
    What is this?!

This is our chemical testing laboratory, which we are setting up here in Fuerte Unido.  I figured we needed some place to test the fermentation of the plant we brought back with us from the jungle.  We'll license this as a small factory.     You stupid professor!  You put the Jolly Roger right on the front of the building!  We're Sea Rats!  You might as well just advertise that this is a pirate hangout!     Nonsense.  Everyone knows that that is the universal warning symbol for poison.  And given that this is a chemical testing laboratory, I think it makes perfect sense as a warning to others.  Besides, we're not pirates.  We're scientists.  And do you think so little of the Eslandolans that they would confuse the Jolly Roger for the poison symbol?     They look the same, you stupid professor!!     Regardless, let's go in and set about fermenting the new plant.
Hours later...
    THE FLOOR IS SO FLOORY!!!     Hee hee hee.  I hate my life so much.  Hee hee hee.  My life sucks so hard.  Hee hee hee.     Come back here, you stupid spider!  I must harvest and sacrifice you!  Hargoth the Destroyer demands a sacrifice or I will be cast into The Plane of Empty Loneliness!  I don't want to be empty and lonely!

Journal Entry, Ethylene Glycol January 31st, 618 AE. The subjects graduate students have consumed the first batch of the distilled fermented product from the Minifigurous failurous plant.  All indications suggest that the plant contains hallucinogenic compounds, which have altered the states of mind of the subjects graduate students, though the effects vary.  I think this product is highly marketable given these properties and I believe that the next step should be to scale up production.  For that, I have been in contact with @Roadmonkeytj, who will oversee that process.  The funds from the sales of this beverage should help fund my scientific endeavors for quite some time, provided that permanent damage has not occurred to the subjects graduate students.  But even if that has occurred, it is not as if subjects graduate students are difficult to come by. Comments and criticisms are all welcome!