On 9/5/2018 at 1:42 AM, modzelino said:

Hello,
I have a problem with Bugatti Chiron transmission system. When i switch gearbox to higher gears (much more resistance when i try to roll vehicle on whells) engine dont work smooth, with linear progres of pistons, but instead, pistons work look more "impulsish", in addition, i see efect of storage energy in gearbox (maybe twisted shafts) and in clutch gear (white one). On small distanses of rolling, engine working even after I stop a car (energy from twisted shafts and clutch gear was relesed), but on longer distanses clutch gear start sliding, what means i have to high torque on shafts. Problem occure only if drive system is in drive position, on neutral (no transmission of torque to engine) i dont see any problems. In addition, i check gearbox ratio on every gear, and from my measurments, on every next gear i have higher output ratio (cycle of 8 gears in loop). Do you have any idea? I dont feel any resistance on engine when i try to spin its using small black gear on front of it.

Hi there, just curious if you ever figured out how to address this issue? I’ve just finished book one and am having the same problem. I appreciate your time.

4 minutes ago, Everett said:

Hi there, just curious if you ever figured out how to address this issue? I’ve just finished book one and am having the same problem. I appreciate your time.

Yes. My issue was that I put other way around that special 4L axle, sorry can't remember its exact name or number. I am talking about that axle which is connected to levers with rubber band. Try to check if its not put wrong way around. Let me know if it worked :)