3 minutes ago, RohanBeckett said:

This thread is only slightly insane...

And now you just made that 1803 replies!

6 hours ago, Bartelas said:

Fckn unbelievable...

I'm pissed off now.

Edited by Milan
Removed Clone brand picture

1 minute ago, Bartelas said:

Fckn unbelievable...

The most unbelievable thing is... the used TLG pics of the set, too!

Even to publicise the set on their store (actually, they used some leaked footage...)

3 minutes ago, Bartelas said:

Fckn unbelievable...

Already saw it yesterday... Shame. Even worse is that people will buy it. By the way, I would remove that link to not give them any more attention. 

Just now, SheldonF said:

why 400 more parts ??

Possibly some fantasy number.It also says age: 6+.... lol

6 hours ago, Bartelas said:

Fckn unbelievable...

Maybe this i just a fake pic..?!

can't imagine a really functional fake set without Leaking all necessary info from within the inner circle of TLG some time ago..,,

Edited by Milan
Removed Clone brand picture

8 minutes ago, Kumbbl said:

Maybe this i just a fake pic..?!

can't imagine a really functional fake set without Leaking all necessary info from within the inner circle of TLG some time ago..,,

No Fake, you can already buy it...

Edit: Presell

Edited by KikoTube

Gotta give them props tho, 6+ is a perfect description of their fckt up business... Its cheap af & their sets sure as hell fell like that

They may have just ripped the leaked images, and used them, it seems too early to have already copied it, unless they have a mole in TLG.

I've been following this thread for quite some time and haven't had much to add. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I was happy to see one shot of the Chiron to whet my appetite. I'm quite surprised at all the leaks from official sources, but it is understandable in my opinion. Shipping boxes to stores in malls is risky. Especially since most of the stores I've been to around the world(over a dozen now :) have employees building sets for display out in the open. Regardless, I'm most upset about Lepin having an identical box with art and likely the fully produced set ready to go on the same release day. WTF? Who leaked the .ldd file(or equivalent) to them? That person needs to be taken to court, not just fired.

This might not mean much, considering who might be manufacturing it, but the bottom print and bottom logo are not even straight. Fake pic no matter what.

15 minutes ago, Tommy Styrvoky said:

They may have just ripped the leaked images, and used them, it seems too early to have already copied it, unless they have a mole in TLG.

Honestly I think that’s what happened here; it’s probably just a preorder at the moment. There’s no way they’d have a manufacturing line up and running for it already. Let’s be real though, it was gonna be bootlegged anyway

Edited by Bartybum

Yeah, I looked into this a bit more, it's "presell" and says it will deliver within 60 days. Which means they assume they'll have a clone out within 2 months or the car releasing, which seems possible. Ridiculous. 

Gotta say, I cant wait till this calms down. there have been a lot of heated posts and arguments, I just want it to finish. I want to get back to the same, conversation and fun, not debate the mods. A month and that should happen.

This is pretty much the only active thread*.

*Almost

Does anyone know for sure if the set will be available to buy on S@H tomorrow? Or will it only be available  strictly in stores?

9 minutes ago, Aventador2004 said:

Gotta say, I cant wait till this calms down. there have been a lot of heated posts and arguments, I just want it to finish. I want to get back to the same, conversation and fun, not debate the mods. A month and that should happen.

This is pretty much the only active thread*.

*Almost

I had the same feeling until I got too much involved myself. I even complained about so many new set threads a few weeks ago. It will pass.

Quit discussing clone brands here!

2 hours ago, Paul Boratko said:

Speaking of "Leaks", Legoland Florida has had the set for sale on their shelves since yesterday...

They must have not gotten the memo...

I had seen that picture on Facebook. Why is Lego selling the set days early if they don't want images getting leaked out? *huh*