14 minutes ago, LegoMan2004 said:

First foto?

Please read literally two massages above yours. "please don't post any leaked images in this thread!"

Edited by ibessonov

1 minute ago, ibessonov said:

Please read leterally two massages above yours. "please don't post any leaked images in this thread!"

why?

I'll have a chat with LegoMan2004, he overruled my mod as well :) Thanks for reporting it.

For now we have the version of Leviathan. June 1, is in a few days so I expect official info will be given by then. It will hurt that Bugatti I think, I'm sure my wife wants one. She is now still busy building the Mack that she got for her birthday a week ago.

The real chiron has a haldex type awd (without center diff), so maybe there will be no diff in the model too but instead clutch gears to connect the front axle to the gearbox.

I love how Lego is going to release that swirly orange piece. Now gearboxes can have more gears with less space! Can't wait until Sariel makes one with it.

2 hours ago, Erik Leppen said:

I'd say, don't go too fast. No matter how trhilled I am about the new gearbox pieces, I still think a 3600 part set should be more than just a gearbox on wheels (no matter how beautiful the bodywork) :)

After the Porsche, I'd be happy if the functions that are there at least work "out of the box" :wink:

But I agree, it should be more than that, but I am not counting on it to be more than that. Even the rear spoiler that is up in 1 image and down in the next might work like the one on the Porsche, which I wouldn't consider a "function". If it is linked to the gearbox like @Jeroen Ottens DB11 spoiler, then cool.

38 minutes ago, Appie said:

After the Porsche, I'd be happy if the functions that are there at least work "out of the box" :wink:

But I agree, it should be more than that, but I am not counting on it to be more than that. Even the rear spoiler that is up in 1 image and down in the next might work like the one on the Porsche, which I wouldn't consider a "function". If it is linked to the gearbox like @Jeroen Ottens DB11 spoiler, then cool.

Actually we cant hope for some mindblowing functions cause its just a LEGO copy of Bugatti and designers put a lot of effort to make all the functions like real Bugatti has

Looking at the rear suspension, it's a bit weird that the U-joint is not on the same height as the pivot point.

Also will it have 4 x 4? where should that mid diff go?

2 hours ago, Void_S said:

Sorry if it was replied, but the diff looks unchanged and moreover it connected yo two 2T double bevel gears - regular driven tan and a new blue that just supports the diff's crown.

yea, i think i was imagining it... had it in my head it was thinner, just checked and its unchanged. Ah well..

Edited by TeamThrifty

@Denny

You have been a member on this site since 2011. You should know that posting leaked images is not allowed. Even if you did not know that, you could have read it just few posts before. Let's respect TLG and wait until the official reveal.
I have removed your photo.

@ Milan

OK

@ All 

Look on Google for first Pictures....

Edited by Denny

10 minutes ago, Denny said:

@ All 

Look on Google for first Pictures....

Yes, there are several pictures on the Google.
EB does not want them to be posted here. We want to respect TLG's wish about leaked images and the reveal date.

@LithuanianTF Let's not be offensive to other members. I have hidden your post. Thanks.

Jim . Milan.  Time to lock....no? ..in respect to lego designers who have done some awesome work. All we know actualy is that it Will be great . 6 dans to wait.

Edited by steph77

I fully support the banning of leaked stuff on this forum, as has been mentioned, its for respect to TLG. 

On a wider scale, the leaked images are great marketing for the model. The restricted information, the people desperate to see it... it creates a self perpetuating feeding frenzy. Which is awesome for the brand. Its like new restaurants that say they're full when they're not just to make people desperate to get a booking.... people want what they can't have.

If i were TLG, i'd be leaking images through trusted 3rd parties to build this buzz... and who's to say they haven't?!!

I think that's why the model is released the same day it's revealed. They expect the community to see leaks beforehand so we already know about the model. They don't even have to show the model in advance themselves since the community does the work (marketing) for them, if you get my drift.

Edited by Offroadcreat1ons

That new orange gear selector can work in a continuous motion, making it easy to link a spoiler or steering mechanism that varies with the selected gear.  

5 minutes ago, BusterHaus said:

Ce nouveau sélecteur de vitesse orange peut travailler dans un mouvement continu, le rendant facile à relier un mécanisme de spoiler ou de direction qui varie avec la vitesse sélectionnée.  

+1