1 minute ago, Ascius said:

Love than packaging, same as I did with Porsche. Dammit... I can't wait now

Yeah, seems they have stepped it up a level with the mosaic/puzzle design on the boxes. Apparently it has 15 interior bags.

For those with issues about the leaks, the OP claims the store gave consent to take the pics ans publush them, provided the store  location was not revealed.

I love the new selector pieces and the orange connectors are a welcome treat.

Also like that there are two instruction books, so you don't have such a heavy book like the Porsche.
And the inside of the box is just gorgeous.

At first I thought I wouldn't buy it, but now I'm positive I will have to. Great job to the designers!

EDIT: I also wonder if the windscreen A pillars are part of a monocoque chassis, because it's made up from beams too.

Edited by tibivi

1 minute ago, valenciaeric said:

Yeah, seems they have stepped it up a level with the mosaic/puzzle design on the boxes. Apparently it has 15 interior bags.

For those with issues about the leaks, the OP claims the store gave consent to take the pics ans publush them, provided the store  location was not revealed.

If I was at lego, I'd probably try to seek out the store... I mean I love the leaks, seeing them, but damn it's ruining all the fun of reveal...

1 minute ago, Bublehead said:

Link is already taken down for box insides

Still there but it´s not the same post as the one from the store. Check out the most recent thread and the second comment. Nice photo of the box there too.

2 hours ago, Skiing Biology God said:

Judging by the leaked picture of the gearbox, I believe that we will not be having the same problem as the Porsche 2 years ago. Also, 8 speeds (7+R) is a monumental achievement in an official Lego set (first one to do so?). Anyways, mad props to the designer for making this set both aesthetically pleasing and functional. My expectations were a bit low after the first leak, but now they're higher than ever.

I really hope it will have a 7+R gearbox...

It’s hard to tell from the first images, but I really fear the blue-red gearswitch could be used for reverse... meaning only 4+R gearbox... let’s see.

I just pre-ordered mine, got my wife to agree with it and couldn't wait anymore...:laugh:

Not gonna look at this thread for a while, to make sure it has some surprises left when it arrives...

Happy speculating everyone:wink:

1 hour ago, RohanBeckett said:

Some of us loooove coloured gears!  more for my collection! :D

800x498.jpg

You are missing another  one in your collection, which is very nice btw :thumbup: :wink:6542.png

Excited about the new Bugatti parts. A new generation of gearboxes is on the horizon with a trillion more possibilities and a lot more fun in building and playing.

I've just realized sth unusual from the last interior leak. There are no calipers for the rear wheels. And there doesnt seem to be any opening for the calipers to be mounted ò.Ó

Another thing is that, the rear part look dense already. So the likelihood that there will be working calipers is probably nil.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

5 hours ago, Skiing Biology God said:

Could someone PM me the leaked gearbox pictures (or any newly leaked pictures so far)?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, ttoobbyy said:

Where did you find the leaked picture of the gearbox? May  I have a look, it seems every one here know how it looks like, except me.

We have asked several times not to ask for pictures in this topic, even on the very same page. So, don't.

42 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I've just realized sth unusual from the last interior leak. There are no calipers for the rear wheels. And there doesnt seem to be any opening for the calipers to be mounted ò.

There are calibers on the leaked building pictures, and it looks like the rear axle.

The brake on the box image is the brake on the front wheel. You can see to the left a part of the new Porsche steering hub and a axle with tow ball and a tow ball linkage.

I do think the rear wheels will have brake calipers too. I just don't know how they would be mounted.

9 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

The brake on the box image is the brake on the front wheel. You can see to the left a part of the new Porsche steering hub and a axle with tow ball and a tow ball linkage.

I do think the rear wheels will have brake calipers too. I just don't know how they would be mounted.

Yeah, we know it is the front wheel, which is why it will be exactly mounted the same way. There appaer to be 2-4 studs on the brakedisc part there for system bricks as can be seen on the front wheel image.

Edit:

If there are studs on the brakedisc that would mean they would spin with the wheels (brainfart XD), so ya looking closer the front one is clicked into a system part that is behind the hub and placed over the brakedisc.

Edited by Appie
reason: I r retard

9 minutes ago, Appie said:

There appaer to be 2-4 studs on the discbrake part there for system bricks

If it is so, doesn't that will make the caliper rotate when the wheel rotate?

5 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

If it is so, doesn't that will make the caliper rotate when the wheel rotate?

No, you guys don't get it, just look at the pictures more closely or look at how it was done with Porsche, it will not be the same, but very close.

Edited by Ascius