Ok summarized, there are obviously no working brakes, no brake lights and no paddle shifters. I wonder if there is a unique function and what it could be.

Edited by Frequenzberater

1 minute ago, zux said:

No thanks, not yet another additional colour for Technic. Looking at the front images it seem to be Tan.

Most of parts are System, not technic

Just now, Timoonn said:

Most of parts are System, not technic

Yeah, like beams & panels, which are seat mostly made of. I really hope it is Tan.

So it looks like this set won't get the "premium packaging" like the 42056? The cardboard seems to be very thin, on the one hand, it loses a bit of its "premium" feel, on the other hand, could LEGO prevent the scenario we had with the Porsche, two years ago.

Edited by Danee

15 minutes ago, Frequenzberater said:

I wonder if there is a unique function and would it could be.

The rear wing can be lowered/raised (if not, it would have been visible in the front view), and by the looks of it it'll rotate too (for the air-brake function). It of course remains to be seen how 'automated' this will be.

[EDIT] The high-res pic I just saw shows two blue  3L and two black 2L pins, i.e. all friction pins, which would facilitate tilting of the wing. That would make it 'pose-able', not 'movable'. Oh well. And besides, it's not as if I have ever gotten anything right from looking at leaks/prelims :)

Edited by JimDude

There will be either a knob for the spoiler or a linkage to a brake pedal or sth. Cant imagine it's manual, like grabbing the spoiler and pull it up from the rear. Since it's a premium model I would be inclined towards the latter. That could also be the wow function for this set.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

1 hour ago, Bartybum said:

I assume those are CLAAS hubs behind the discs

The static part, yes. The rotating half is new and integrated with the disc brake. And I hope it will have less slack.

48 minutes ago, Didumos69 said:

The static part, yes. The rotating half is new and integrated with the disc brake. And I hope it will have less slack.

That would be interesting to see on @Jim's review :wink: I know that there will be excellent photos showing the whole solution

Judging from the hole in the middle, new discs are compatible with old rims so we'll see them in other sets for sure.

Edited by ibessonov

I am the last person to get excited about cars, but this thing is seriously cool. I was a bit underwhelmed with the front, but the back rocks! Great detailing and shape. :thumbup:

51 minutes ago, agrof said:

To not to increase the offset, it should be indeed a new hub with integrated disc brake imitation.

16 minutes ago, ibessonov said:

Judging from the hole in the middle, new discs are compatible with old rims so we'll see them in other sets for sure.

I think so too. If you use them for existing rims (using 3 2L pins), the offset will increase by at least half a stud, depending on the exact geometry of the new hubs.

Edited by Didumos69

Oh man... I'm not still dreaming, am I?! That rear looks awesome!!! Not entirely sold on the front yet, but it appears to be more aggressive than the real thing.

2 new flex axles, 7L dark blue!! and 19L (?) in medium blue. (PLEASE, Lego, PLEASE!!!!)

Looks spectacular!  7l flexaxle is new in dark blue. But on the rear I see the same as in the front: no connectors in bodywork color, just beams and panels. Connectors in black are even visible in between the dark blue here... I really hoped for at least a few recolored connectors...

Just now, Ngoc Nguyen said:

What is that stud shooters you guys are referring to?

This.

Just now, Ngoc Nguyen said:

What is that stud shooters you guys are referring to?

On the ends of the rear light bar. Part 15391 I think 

Better than expected, I love it and will get this straight away ... well done Lego, the back end looks amazing

Back end looks crazy well done! I don't see any paddle shifters and the gear stick in the middle appears to only move forward and backward by a small amount, so I wonder what's going on with the gearbox!

Guys, I have removed the links to the confidential images. As a courtesy to TLG, please refrain from posting the links again.
I know the leaks come from other sites, but let's try to help TLG out here.

Thanks for your cooperation.

12 minutes ago, allanp said:

Back end looks crazy well done! I don't see any paddle shifters and the gear stick in the middle appears to only move forward and backward by a small amount, so I wonder what's going on with the gearbox!

"Even a donkey doesn't fall in the same hole twice." I think there will be no gearbox. The distinct feature will be the W16 :laugh:.

7 minutes ago, Jim said:

Guys, I have removed the links to the confidential images. As a courtesy to TLG, please refrain from posting the links again.
I know the leaks come from other sites, but let's try to help TLG out here.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Okay, didn't know posting links was inappropriate. You missed a link in one of my posts, but I removed it myself.

Edited by Didumos69