For me its all ok. Curious  about the  functionalities.  And great coloris choice.  Way better  than porsche on that point.

So it's dark blue after all. Not the most appealing angle, pretty sure that in real life it looks much better. Do you see any new moulds here (except for rims)? I don't.

And disk brakes are not visible here :cry_sad:

1 minute ago, Skiing Biology God said:

where the 900 extra pieces went

Into tiny system details like a Starbucks coffee cup in the cup holder with a copy of Forbes magazine and a croissant sitting on the fine Correnthian Leather upholstered seats. Or any other number of “tiny” details including all the body and interior work done in system bricks. Not liking all the Model Team to Technic crossover here.

I love it! colours are good, and I like the use of the technic and system pieces, its perfect. The only place of the model that is not placed right for me is the hood with the flexible parts. I think they are a bit to high, and in comparisson with all the other very nice bodyparts it feels a bit to much gap, although I'm happy with the improvement over the porsche regarding the gaps in the body.

1 minute ago, luukietechnic said:

improvement over the porsche regarding the gaps in the body

Because this is exactly what we've been asking for.

It's cool to see something but we have no rear view and no specs, so june 1st will give us a lot more anyway.

I am definitely impressed after seeing the official box. It looks surprisingly faithful to the original, and I am curious what functions it will have. The gaps were worrisome at first, in the blurry preliminary images, but 42083 probably looks the best out of any Technic supercar officially released by Lego, including the Porsche. With a 4 wheel drive and W16 engine, I will be satisfied.

What kind of blue is the front half?  I think and hope its dark azure but I'm not sure how well that goes with the dark blue back section.

I just some dark azure and dark blue pieces together to see what the effect would be and I'm not sure it's the best combination.  

Also, I'm skeptical of the gap in the front, right where the glare on the box seems the strongest.

2 minutes ago, Aleh said:

Dissapointed with Chiron.

Yeah, i'll skip the Lego version, but maybe consider buying the real one instead :laugh: Sounds reasonable :sadnew:

I'm living 220km away from the Bugatti factory:grin:

Edited by Timoonn

1 minute ago, Maaboo35 said:

Looks more like Light Azure to me. Would make sense since Aurelien also did the Drag Racer.

looks like dark azure and dark blue to me.

Looks more like a front engine car from this angle. But what colour in th back? Dark blue?

1 minute ago, Maaboo35 said:

Looks more like Light Azure to me. Would make sense since Aurelien also did the Drag Racer.

Bricklink says that's medium azure, and after a quick test I agree it does look better with the dark blue than the dark azure did.  However, the two colors are kind of muted and don't really pop like dark azure does, or even the orange of the Porsche did.

(And yes I'm super excited to see more on June 1st!)  

I have only one comment for now (and till the 1st of June).....wait till you see the rear :wink:

Jim out!

Also, interesting that they use flex axles for the lines of the body, but the sharp silver line dividing the two colors is a thinner flex tube.  I'm not sure how I feel about that since the flex tubes seem to use the bar clip (48729) to keep the shape instead of the more adaptable flex axles.

50 minutes ago, technic_addict said:

I don't like what I see.  The two MOC's created look much better IMO.

Me neither. This looks a bit like a Neanderthal version of the Chiron. Well, the original car isn't a beauty either (IMHO) so :pir-grin:

Edited by Lipko

Looks a bit odd with the silver/grey line stopping at the doors, unless there's a sticker at the bottom of it that is hard to see, and the abrupt corners on the front of the vehicle (though it's hard to replicate the real chiron's curves without a bunch of flex axles). I like the lack of gaps and want to see the rear view, and how many functions they packed in :wink:

Overall it looks good, but from this perspective the front looks to bulky. Surely not a Must-Have

Too bad it has been leaked - IMO. I hoped Lego could keep it in secret until the release date :(

Edited by imurvai