2 minutes ago, Jack Bloomer said:

But honestly this set needs to have something that stands out from the 42056 and it can’t be an overhyped gearbox.

I agree, Technic UCS should not just be reproducing as truthfully as possible the shape of a super car using Technic bricks ...

I agree with @Didumos69, but even as moving calipers would be fine as a display of working components.

That last part necessary?

Also, 42069 used a rubber piece badly as the rachet for winch.

7 hours ago, Didumos69 said:

With the new intermediate disc brake pieces there might be so much slack in the wheels, the calipers may engage unintentionally :wink:.

Or maybe this disc that we are all speculating will actually be a new hub part different from what we had seen in the video. I guess anything is possible. :classic:

2 minutes ago, dimaks13 said:

The box has leaked.

Where?

18 minutes ago, Meatman said:

Or maybe this disc that we are all speculating will actually be a new hub part different from what we had seen in the video. I guess anything is possible. :classic:

That would be totally ideal and in my opinion perfect 

Jesus Christ... I got a mini heart attack:laugh: (nearly) everything is awesome!

Maybe try on inst@gram..:wink:

Also, it clearly shows that they learnt from the Porsche gap problems...which is good:classic:

Edited by Jockos

found it :laugh::pir_tong2:

edit: I am not a fan, I will not be buying this one.  Maybe 2 of the rough terrain crane now though!! :D

Edited by aminnich

Has somebody saved the picture? Would be very nice to recieve a PM :) 

Edit: Oh, looks good! 

Edited by Frequenzberater

As we suspected, details done with system bricks.  I'm surprised how much the front grill is done with bricks though, I was hoping it would be only in the interior.

Omg, I am little bit dissapointed somehow. Still will wait to see the video of the model to give my final judgement.

I believe it is the same scale as the Porsche, the extra details from system bricks likely is the difference.  I can't wait to see it completely in all its glory!