Well truth is I think we've exhausted every topic on the car so far (at least that come to mind). That being said Hopefully something May 1st we see a pic or some more info. 

1 hour ago, Jaromir said:

Big silence on the forum and probably only 5 days left to Chirons media release, seems like everybody have enough of speculations and just want to see a final model :D

That's not just limited to the Chiron. :laugh:

Seriously though, it will be nice to see something new. I'm not a car person but I'm still a little interested to see how this one turns out considering the backlash the Porsche got.

Same here, I am just curious of the final look and technical bits it will have.

The 10261 Creator Roller Coaster (BTW - looks really interesting even under GBC loop!) just hit the frontpage - so we can expect the Chiron soon, I think.

No we're not sure. Given that it's 2 weeks release before hand I assume that they would release something. I still can't believe how good they've been about leaks. It's honestly impressive that no one has taken a picture or released even the functions it will have. 

57 minutes ago, SheldonF said:

No we're not sure. Given that it's 2 weeks release before hand I assume that they would release something. I still can't believe how good they've been about leaks. It's honestly impressive that no one has taken a picture or released even the functions it will have. 

It really is impressive. I agree. I know its no fun having nothing  but i can at least appreciate the efforts of tlg in keeping things under wraps

On 4/26/2018 at 7:04 PM, TechnicRCRacer said:

I might have to wait some time before I get this because of the awesome Creator rollercoaster :laugh:

Ahhh I see now...TechnicRollerCoasterRacer :wink: 

Think I'll have the same dilemma depending on how good the Chiron is as I really want to get that coaster! 

Speaking of that roller coaster set (which is great, by the way)... it is planned for May 15 for VIP members and June 1 for the general public, and I believe the Chiron has a similar schedule. As we have already had the official announcement for the roller coaster, I personally expect any announcement for the Chiron to be imminent.

10 hours ago, Jim said:

Ahhh I see now...TechnicRollerCoasterRacer :wink: 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I actually rode a roller coaster for the first time yesterday :tongue: I haven’t had time to check them out before.

I will still wait to see the Chiron before I get the Creater coaster. 

Edited by TechnicRCRacer

On 4/29/2018 at 6:23 AM, valenciaeric said:

Heuristics. And if it isn´t this one, it will be the following Thursday.

10 minutes ago, SheldonF said:

I would think within the next 24 hours to hear something. 

Uggggg....enough with the speculation. Unless someone has something concrete, with sources (more than heuristics) lets just silence this post unless something real comes available....

No I've never seen that...so what's being released on May 16th? Now I'm even more confused. It says it would be available in May. So maybe that's the countdown for the regular stores and not D2C?

We have survived 3 months without anything about this set, so I think another month wouldn't be too unbearable.

With a bit of luck I will see the unveiling live in Billund, as I was hoping for earlier this year :classic: