Now I am very interested in how they going to make the interior of the Chiron. In Porsche 911 GT3 the interior doesn't differ so much from other common cars interiors, so it is not the outstanding part of the Lego model. However, interior of Chiron looks very luxurious and has a lot of details which other cars does not have. I am just praying that designers will not skip the interior of a car and focus only of the outside look.

So another lego supercar of 21. century, when half of price going to marketing and brochure?

Lets wait for huge sales i almost every shop in my country that was going with porsche.

Or no, my bricks after years are cracking and Im not too rich to buy cheaply made things...

This is probably my last post on this forum, Im not happy whats going on in TLC.

New teaser on the Technic Facebook page, showing nothing new :) For a brief moment I thought the four wheels are surrounded by Bugatti MOCs, but I don't think Lego would risk the possible comparison..:tongue:

24 minutes ago, kbalage said:
New teaser on the Technic Facebook page, showing nothing new :) For a brief moment I thought the four wheels are surrounded by Bugatti MOCs, but I don't think Lego would risk the possible comparison..:tongue:

Yeah saw this earlier, it's on the Bugatti stand at the Geneva Motor Show. Interesting thing to note: the display says Coming May 2018 ;) 

Probably over thinking, but is there a possibility that there is a significance to the pieces they left in the middle? Nothing new except maybe the 1x1 tile/print on the steering wheel. The Geneva Motorshow is def for the car loving demographic before Lego loving demographic so it's not like TLG was like "let's get people thinking about the pieces in the middle". Probably just random.

Absolutely love the wheels though. 

8 minutes ago, SheldonF said:

Probably just random.

It could just be saying there will be a drivetrain (+ gearbox) and steering, which is probably what the demographic for this set cares about most.

1 hour ago, LvdH said:

Indeed. I thought LEGO just said it came June 2018. I guess that date means when they'll show us the model. 

No, May is the month for VIP card owners.

What id they'll make realistic panels, like on that display, just internals will be classic Technic?

They'd only do those if they're able to reuse them on other sets; take for example the Volvo bucket or the Xerion tyre. The Porsche's rims are the exception, due to them needing that design for the set and being too specific for reusing.

As it is UCS, then maybe this time they gone further , not only rims.

Teasers are nice change in this drought period of waiting for Chiron. I also think that printing is better solution

On 3/14/2018 at 9:14 AM, kbalage said:

Paul Boratko had posted on Facebook that those 1:8 scale models that are surrounding the Lego display are over $6,000 each. *oh2*

Edited by Meatman

47 minutes ago, Meatman said:

Paul Boratko had posted on Facebook that those 1:8 scale models that are surrounding the Lego display are over $6,000 each. *oh2*

If those are Amalgam limited edition models, what I suppose, the starting price is 9.530,00 EUR = 11.737,05 USD. That´s just for the normal variant blue / dark blue exterior. The other bespoke option with variable exterior colors cost 10.660,00 EUR = 13.128,75 USD. Probably TLC got some extra discount, who knows.. 

Facit: the ultimate colloctors of Technic cars are lucky getting away with "cheap" 369,00 EUR per set or something :laugh:...

2 hours ago, brunojj1 said:

If those are Amalgam limited edition models, what I suppose, the starting price is 9.530,00 EUR = 11.737,05 USD. That´s just for the normal variant blue / dark blue exterior. The other bespoke option with variable exterior colors cost 10.660,00 EUR = 13.128,75 USD. Probably TLC got some extra discount, who knows.. 

Facit: the ultimate colloctors of Technic cars are lucky getting away with "cheap" 369,00 EUR per set or something :laugh:...

Yes and they got mostly modular Chiron for 369€ :wink:

1 minute ago, Cobin77 said:

Hell there a blurry video of the CHIRON model !!! It's a blue model

Is it a full-blue, two blue shades (blue + dark azure), or blue and black?

4 minutes ago, Cobin77 said:

Hell there a blurry video of the CHIRON model !!! It's a blue model

and which video?

So could you search with 42083 on the web in picture mode, there is a Lego box whith a blue model but very blurry!!!

I can't read if it's a Lego box because the Lepin logo is the same colors. Can I give the link here?