Just a quick input, Bugatti has unveil the Chiron Sport in Geneva yesterday. (The info on Bugatti's website here)

Small improvment and new colour. Now, the BIG question. Will TLG make the classic chiron (blue?), or add two exhaust to make the Sport one (red?)?

se-image-549143261ed8a04973f2423f7208feb

If I am not mistaken there was a (semi?) official statement that the Bugatti will be duo tone blue. But you never know of course. I also like this color scheme, alhough they would probably use normal red and that might not work so well.

Blue is traditional Bugatti color, so I'll stick to Blue for now :wink:

That's not very indicative, as the Porsche contains some black panels, yet the body is orange.

17 minutes ago, AVCampos said:

That's not very indicative, as the Porsche contains some black panels, yet the body is orange.

The prototype of the Porsche had also a black/white camo at its first presentation. 

Anyway I agree with the original dual blue scheme. The « original » color of the Bugatti.

20 minutes ago, Superkoala said:

The prototype of the Porsche had also a black/white camo at its first presentation. 

Anyway I agree with the original dual blue scheme. The « original » color of the Bugatti.

That is what I think - to represent some car best way is to use recognizable traditional colors

Needs to be Bugatti 2 tone Blue

Wonder when we'll hear more about this, haven't heard anything from Geneva motorshow.

I was aware of the Chiron Sport ... I do work in "Group" and follow motorshow activity a lot as part of my job

I meant I wonder when we'll hear more about the Lego set

9 minutes ago, Seasider said:

I was aware of the Chiron Sport ... I do work in "Group" and follow motorshow activity a lot as part of my job

I meant I wonder when we'll hear more about the Lego set

Sorry, I was thinking on real since you mentioned Geneva auto show

20 minutes ago, Seasider said:

Needs to be Bugatti 2 tone Blue

Wonder when we'll hear more about this, haven't heard anything from Geneva motorshow.

Yeah I'm also waiting to see more info on this. Wasn't the Porsche already shown by this time of the year? I expect we'll see something in April. 

Since it is coming out August 1st, I doubt we get anything more about it until at least May 1st.  3 months is plenty of time for the hype-machine to get rolling and get everyone excited for its release.  I hope I'm wrong though, and we do see something before then!

14 hours ago, dforce said:

Since it is coming out August 1st, I doubt we get anything more about it until at least May 1st.  3 months is plenty of time for the hype-machine to get rolling and get everyone excited for its release.  I hope I'm wrong though, and we do see something before then!

That is most likely :thumbup:

16 hours ago, dforce said:

I hope that emotions will not drop, but increase after releasing the photos of new Chiron. Hopefully lego will make it looking great!

21 minutes ago, Jaromir said:

I hope that emotions will not drop, but increase after releasing the photos of new Chiron. Hopefully lego will make it looking great!

Don't worry, emotions will be high and Chiron would be masterpiece :wink:

3 minutes ago, Jurss said:

There are rumors, that will be out on 1st june

That's what is said on Lego's website.

1 hour ago, WvG_853 said:

Unless it is a mistake, the Lego site indeed mentions 1st of June: 

Not a mistake. It says farther down on the page that only LEGO stores are carrying it from June to August, and it will be available in all toy stores Aug. 1. 

That's how they did it with the Porsche iirc, released on June 1st through Lego.com and Lego Stores and Aug 1st elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Error404 said:

That's how they did it with the Porsche iirc, released on June 1st through Lego.com and Lego Stores and Aug 1st elsewhere.

So basicly no difference between Porsche and Bugatti development...but it looks like it has pin on wheels and not pinholes

Edited by I_Igor

So is it known how TLG (normally) handles their “hype - generation”? It’s two and a half months until release, therefore i’d expect to see some pictures or at least some new teasers pretty soon.