Maxim I

[ESL - CH1 - Cat A] MAESTRO Office Jameston

The influence of MAESTRO was already for a longer time extending the Eslandolan borders. So when Corrington asked for adventurers exploring their jungle, the Trador Agency of Exploring & Culture (a branch of MAESTRO) decided to set up an office in Jameston. An office that also would be used as a MAESTRO commercial office.

Lars Stefano was appointed to be in charge of the office.

39086454135_1cd68103f1_c.jpg

Lars really hoped the explorers would come back before the deadline with their findings. But as no-one ever mapped the jungle, it was possible that the explorers were somewhere completely lost in the jungle.

It was a shame that Jan Zwartbaard was now somewhere in Tellvok. MAESTRO really could have used the experience of their master explorer....

----

Hope you enjoy the build!

Solid little build, with overall good colour choices (although the door looks out of place). I agree with the double archway being great, especially with those excellent ornaments right above the door. I also absolutely love the brickbuilt MAESTRO flag - awesome detail!

I think the building would look better with a back wall, as the white background shining through the windows detracts from the otherwise good presentation. Apart from that I see no flaws, just a clever little building. A nice addition to Jameston, and hopefully a starting point for future stories.

Well done! :thumbup:

A lovely build, per usual. I do have to agree with Drunknok about the white in the windows being a distraction, but would go with a different fix. A bit of cloth for curtains and some bricks a few spaces behind them to act as an interior wall would help with this issue.

A nice build and a welcome addition to Jameston Maxim. I like the curves on the sides of the dark red walls, together with the arches and roof it really adds a lot of character. Will you license as an art and culture, or commercial? Either way, Jameston welcomes MAESTRO!

Representable commercial office :) Overall very nice. The roof solutions (including gable and tower) frames it all in nicely.

Nice little commercial counter !

I like your MAESTRO style builds ! Good job ! It Makes our Company more lively !

A good entry !

Very nice! I like how you've combined your usual Trador style with something that fits the Corrrish setting. Attractive building, with nice details. Well done! :thumbup:

I love how dark red + black + gold is becoming your (and so also MAESTRO's) signature style.

Next time just put something behind the windows, please. Because aside from that there are many beautiful details in your scene.